Extremely small and efficient circular HUD saving both screen space and memory.
Left side display of Player Health (inner circle) and Mana/Power/Focus (outer circle)
Right side display of Target's Health (inner circle) and Mana/Power/Focus (outer circle) and Target's Name (above).
Currently no configuration (there are a couple of LUA variables you can change for placement and size of circles), just install and go!
There are a couple of slash commands that might enhance your gaming experience -
"/chud" or "/circlehud" - toggles "show out of combat"
"/rl" - reload's the UI (got tired of constantly typing /console reloadui)
Based on and a continuation of the original AlarmHUDpie (available at wowinterface.com) by lab1702.
- v1.0 - Initial release
- v1.1 - minor visual enhancement
- v1.2 - Additions:
- Slash Commands: '/chud' or '/circlehud' will toggle between 'show only during combat/targeting' mode and 'always on' mode
- Slash Command: '/rl' will Reload UI (got tired of typing '/console reloadui' all the time...)
- Class-based Target Low Health indicator: The target health circle shows where casting certain spells is applicable given
the current target's health. The following are the class based indicators:
Mage - 35%
Rogue - 35% for Murderous Intent
Shadow Priest - 25% for Shadow Word:Death
Paladin - 20% for Hammer of Wrath
Warrior - 20% for Execute
All others - 25%
- v1.3 - TOC update for compatibility
- v1.4 - TOC update for compatibility
- User configurable variables in CircleHUD.lua
- pieRadius: Sets how large the Circles are (Values > 0 only)
- XScale: Relative offset left and right from center screen.
** Negative numbers will cause circles to switch sides **
(e.g., player on right, target on left)
(Values from 0.01 to ??, large values may send the circles off your screen. Default: "1")
- YScale: Relative offset up and down from center screen.
(Values from -5.00 (bottom of screen?) to 5.00 (top of screen?). Default: "-1")
- v1.5 - TOC updated for compatability
- v1.6 - fixed compute by 0 error for MoP (MoP PTR servers only)
- v1.61 - changed default pie background color to black, updated TOC
- v1.62 - TOC update
- v1.63 - TOC update
- v1.7 - TOC update, added mouse-over/click capability on frames for targeting and right-click menus on both player and target circles
- v1.8 - TOC Update, minor fixes
- v1.9 - TOC update