Displays a movable frame to overwrite the default frame position of various frames.
* Vehicle seat indicator frame
* Boss target frames
* Quest Watch
* Raid Mechanic
* Durability Doll
* many more
Per default it does not change anything.
If you activate "Move it", it detaches the frame of the original parent and let you place it, with the blue position frame, to the new position.
Anchor point is the upper left corner.
- FAQ -
Q1: How can I configure it?
A1: Use the chat command /sfm
- Features -
* Supports all clients
- Chat -
Type /sfm [command] or /smartframemover [command] in game
reset - Reset all to default
- Contact -
Please send me a mail or write a comment if you discover Bugs or have Suggestions.
* Fixed issue with Quest tracker hight
* Fixed issue with Tooltip repositioning
* Improved repositioning calculation
* Updated code for Warlords of Draenor
* Fixed issue with mouseover on minimap nodes
* Updated TOC
* Fixed possible 'taint' issue in combination with the Glyph UI
* Updated code for Mists of Pandaria
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com