Prettier, pixel-perfect nameplates with auras. Configurable through interface options (open with /knp or /kuinameplates).
Class colours on hostile players can be enabled in the default interface options, under "Names" - check "Class Colors in Nameplates" at the bottom right.
If you're having issues with nameplates being in incorrect locations or being unclickable, first try unchecking the "Fix aliasing" option in configuration.
More up to date versions can often be found on Curse. Please try using that version before reporting a bug.
All of the default nameplate features
Tank mode - recolour health bars when you have threat (enable by checking "Enable tank mode" in options)
Customisable display of health for friendly or enemy units
Pretty fading in/out of frames (disable by unchecking "Smoothly fade" in options)
Automatic toggling of nameplates when you enter or exit combat (enable by checking "Auto toggle in combat" in options)
Cast & incoming healing warnings, useful for PVP (disabled by default, check "Show cast warnings" in options)
Health display patterns:
The text to display for health on different frames is determined by two simple patterns: one for friendly frames and one for neutral and hostile frames. These patterns can be changed in the options dialog (/knp). They must make use of specific conditions and results, in the following format:
There must be at least one condition (and one result). Any other conditions are optional.
Possible conditions are:
"=" When the unit is at maximum health...
"<" When the unit's health is less than maximum...
"=<" When the unit's health is either less than maximum or at maximum...
Possible results are:
"m" ... Display their maximum health (i.e. 123.4k).
"d" ... Display their health deficit (i.e. -46.5k).
"p" ... Display their health percentage.
"c" ... Display their current health (i.e. 76.9k).
"b" ... Display nothing.
The patterns used by default are:
Friendly units: =:m;<:d; Which means:
When the unit is at maximum health:Display their maximum health;
When they're below maximum health:Display their health deficit;
Hostile units: <:p; Which means:
When the unit is below maximum health:Display their health percentage;
Stuff I can't remember
* add option to change nameplate frame strata
* add options to change width of normal and trivial nameplates
* add new default status bar texture, old default is now "Kui shaded bar"
* change default health display pattern for friendly units to: <:d;
* add blackout kick dot and deep freeze to kuispelllist
* change default font to "FrancoisOne" - a completely free font that renders nicely at small sizes in WoW
* fix auras time text used a non-existant size key and as such could not be scaled
* fix name text is misaligned on trivial plates when using leftie layout
* add transitional threat colour
* fix "unknown" names sticking
* fix PostShow is fired before the name is updated, leading to problems with external modules or custom.lua modifications (again)
* fix stored GUIDs are often restored to incorrect frames
* fix health colour only updates when a frame is shown
* fix lua errors when using fading rules
* add border to castbar shield texture
* plug memory leak relating to health text
* add GlobalSelf whitelist to auras - list of spells to track regardless of class (i.e. racial stuns and silences). Can be customised using KuiSpellListConfig.
Change log for previous versions available on CurseForge.
Thanks for using my addons!
If you want to support me, you can donate through PayPal here.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com