Prettier, pixel-perfect nameplates with auras. Configurable through interface options (open with /knp or /kuinameplates).
Class colours on hostile players can be enabled in the default interface options, under "Names" - check "Class Colors in Nameplates" at the bottom right.
If you're having issues with nameplates being in incorrect locations or being unclickable, first try unchecking the "Fix aliasing" option in configuration.
More up to date versions can often be found on Curse. Please try using that version before reporting a bug.
All of the default nameplate features
Tank mode - recolour health bars when you have threat (enable by checking "Enable tank mode" in options)
Customisable display of health for friendly or enemy units
Pretty fading in/out of frames (disable by unchecking "Smoothly fade" in options)
Automatic toggling of nameplates when you enter or exit combat (enable by checking "Auto toggle in combat" in options)
Cast & incoming healing warnings, useful for PVP (disabled by default, check "Show cast warnings" in options)
Health display patterns:
The text to display for health on different frames is determined by two simple patterns: one for friendly frames and one for neutral and hostile frames. These patterns can be changed in the options dialog (/knp). They must make use of specific conditions and results, in the following format:
There must be at least one condition (and one result). Any other conditions are optional.
Possible conditions are:
"=" When the unit is at maximum health...
"<" When the unit's health is less than maximum...
"=<" When the unit's health is either less than maximum or at maximum...
Possible results are:
"m" ... Display their maximum health (i.e. 123.4k).
"d" ... Display their health deficit (i.e. -46.5k).
"p" ... Display their health percentage.
"c" ... Display their current health (i.e. 76.9k).
"b" ... Display nothing.
The patterns used by default are:
Friendly units: =:m;<:d; Which means:
When the unit is at maximum health:Display their maximum health;
When they're below maximum health:Display their health deficit;
Hostile units: <:p; Which means:
When the unit is below maximum health:Display their health percentage;
Stuff I can't remember
* make auras significantly more reliable
* change tankmode uiname to "Threat", in anticipation of additions to its config page
* add options to change reaction colors
* split "don't fade units at low health" into two seperate options for hostile units and friendly units
* fix "fade all" doesn't work consistently when faded alpha is set to 0%
* fix castbar sometimes fading out on newly shown frames where it was inappropriate
* fix logic error in kui frame fading code which may have caused some problems with repeated frame fading
* add upper limit to name width (using default layout) to prevent ridiculous overflows
* remove kui_nameplates_absorbs because that was nowhere near ready and shouldn't have been pushed anyway, whoops
* bump kui minior
* fix lua error when cast time display is enabled but name is disabled
* reduce name text jiterry-ness using centred layout
* add option to only use frame glow as threat glow (hide it when there's no threat)
* add option to show auras on trivial units
* reposition castwarnings to fit with new layout
* add option to use left-aligned layout, similar to the pre-223 layout (in /knp > general)
* add spark to castbars.
* make castbars fade out rather than instantly disappearing.
* cast time display is now disabled by default.
* change layout of healthbar text; names are no longer truncated.
* change layout of castbar text; spell name is no longer truncated.
* change default font to Expressway Rg Bold. Works better at smaller sizes in WoW.
* change level text for bosses to "Boss".
* remove option to colour unit names. This can be achieved with a small custom.lua modification.
* remove maximum cast time from castbar text (only current time is shown now)
* remove Accidental Presidency from Kui_Media.
Change log for previous versions available on CurseForge.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com