This AddOn gives Guild Leaders the ability to easily set up guild alliance groups with multiple other Guild Leaders so that the allied guilds can communicate and appear as a single entity seamlessly in the default UI (with some Guild Calendar and full Guild Roster support, including Professions). Once a link is configured, all other guild members running Inter-Guild Link become capable of relaying on behalf of the entire guild over the link (as long as at least one guild member in the allied guild is also running Inter-Guild Link). Each guild pairing is a separately configurable guild link with distinct permissions which allow each Guild Leader to choose for their guild whether to share in addition to their Guild Roster:
Member Rank Change Notices (promotions and demotions)
Membership Change Notices (member joins, kicks, and leaves)
Guild Roster Public Notes
Guild Roster Officer Notes
Message of the Day
Guild Calendar Events
Other AddOn Data
For players with Inter-Guild Link installed, all guild-related panels are updated to show all allied guilds as one (like Guild Calendar Events and all pages of the Guild Roster). If you don't want to install Inter-Guild Link, you will still benefit from shared chat and notices as long as at least one logged-in player in each linked guild is running Inter-Guild Link. Ally-of-Ally enables your guild to automatically link with allies of your allies (as long as the sponsoring guild is linked), so that you aren't necessarily required to configure every new ally link.
InterGuildLink_WIM: Enables WIM to receive allied guild messages and events from Inter-Guild Link.
* Fixed: Patch 5.4.2 temporarily disabled all Guild Links. Your link settings weren't broken; IGL just couldn't connect due to an unexpected Blizzard WoW API change. This version fixes the issue.
* Fixed: IGL will no longer attempt to recreate its GUI interface panels in the Blizzard Interface Options panel if it has already done so. This should fix http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/igl/tickets/13-lua-error-report/
* Fixed: IGL will no longer show two login notices whenever another relay logs in and forms a link. There was no ticket for this, but it may help prevent so-called "swarms" of on-line notices.
* Changed: IGL will stay out of the Guild Calendar unless your guild establishes an active link with another guild with which you wish to share simplified Guild Calendar Events. REMEMBER: This still applies ONLY to "Guild Events" in the Calendar (those created only via the "Create Guild Event" menu) and you still CANNOT see ANY extended details of the event on the other side of the link; you only get the title, type, date, and time of shared events. This is due to limitations in the World of Warcraft API imposed by Blizzard way back when spammers used to hijack guild calendars for advertisements; I'm sorry this is the best I can do for synchronized calendars until Blizzard relaxes these limitations.
* Changed: Removed "chat channel zombie" detection and automatic disconnect-reconnect cycles. This was a terrible condition that Blizzard accidentally introduced in an early "Wrath of the Lich King" patch and I'm disabling my detection code to see if Blizzard has fixed this glitch... I'll restore this code if players report that their linked chat randomly stops working again. This change stops the AFK/Not-AFK "spam" that everyone seems to hate but it may cause your linked chat to stop working if Blizzard hasn't fixed the zombie issue in all these years.
* Added: Users can opt-out of receiving notifications whenever anyone in their guild alliance group is using an outdated version of this AddOn.
* Changed: Reminder notifications are generated every 15 minutes instead of every 5.
* BETA: This version includes ONLY a version bump and fully updated 3rd party libraries. This may or may not help with some IGL behavioral issues that are secondary to a year's worth of Blizzard API changes.
* Added: Guild Leaders can now control whether regular Guild Chat is shared across each link.
* Fixed: Updated IGL to be compatible with the myriad API changes that Blizzard introduced with Patch 5.1.0 (Mists of Panderia: Landfall). This is a compatibility update only. No other known issues have yet been resolved. This is a hot-fix to enable IGL to run with 5.1.0 without crashing.
* Fixed: Mobile Armory icons now appear all chat and Guild Roster panels.
Due to changes by Blizzard to the WoW client's Guild Information panel, backward compatibility with IGL versions 1.0.x has been broken with regard to changing guild-wide settings like Guild Links. All of your guild members who use IGL *must* update to maintain compatibility. Your old settings will be automatically imported and upgraded.
* Fixed: Bumped the TOC Interface and AddOn versions to enable IGL to run in patch 5.0.4.
* Fixed: IGL settings can now be copied out and pasted back into the Guild Information panel (Blizzard now blocks non-ASCII characters from this field, which broke IGL settings in this case).
* Fixed: For guilds with more than 30 members on-line at once on a single side of a guild link, some members on that side of the link were unable to see chat from across the link.
* Fixed: Due to recent changes in the WoW API, IGL was failing to properly set the month to the correct value after scanning the Calendar for near-future events.
* Fixed: Bumped the TOC Interface and AddOn versions to bring it up to patch 4.2 compliance; no code was changed because all features continue to work without any reported issues.
* Fixed: A change in Blizzard's GuildRoster panel UI caused IGL to sometimes interfere with rank changes for local guild members (promotion/demotion).
* First release version (no longer in Beta); fully compatible with WoW Patch 4.1.x.
* Fixed: Trade Skill (Profession) members no longer incorrectly appear to be connected via Remote Chat.
* Enhanced: Officer data now uses the new OFFICER AddOn channel (was not possible before WoW Patch 4.1).
* Fixed: For all local guild officers running IGL, only the local guild relay (who is an authorized officer) was able to see mutually authorized officer chat messages from allied guilds; now all authorized officers can see the message.
* Fixed: Allied guild members appeared to go off-line prematurely when their guild's relay actually went off-line.
* Fixed: When an allied relay went off-line within a split-second of when the local relay needed to send mutually permitted data, the message "No player named '____' is currently playing." appeared.
* Fixed: When a new guild link invitation was sent to a player name that was off-line, the player had to wait the full time-out cycle before they could try again (about 60 seconds).
* Fixed: "Carbonite" AddOn was crashing with a nil index error when Inter-Guild Link was running and the player activated the Guild Roster panel.
* Added: A new setting enables players to group the guild roster by guild name (useful when you're managing guild ranks or reviewing guild activity for your own guild).
* Added: An interoperability API is now available which enables other AddOn authors to interact with IGL for allied event detection and message filtering, or simply to extend IGL into other specialized uses. See the README.TXT file for documentation links.
* Delegated: With "InterGuildLink_WIM" and "WIM" AddOns installed and enabled, "WIM" AddOn now shows allied guild and officer chat when the Guild and/or Officer modules are enabled; this is an example of utilizing the new IGL interoperability API.
* Delegated: With "InterGuildLink_Prat" and "Prat" AddOns installed and enabled, "Prat" AddOn now shows allied guild member class coloring and levels on messages when enabled (sooner if they are also running Inter-Guild Link, up to 10 second delay without levels, if not); this is as an example of utilizing the new IGL interoperability API.
* Fixed: Guild Information text was being entirely replaced with IGL settings under certain conditions.
* Fixed: Guild Leaders were unable to convert Ally-of-Ally guild links to Mutual guild links with new link invitations witin the same guild alliance group.
* Fixed: Guild Leaders were unable to send new link invitations to other Guild Leaders who had a non-English letter as the first letter of their name.
* Fixed: Ally-of-Ally Guild to Sponsor Guild link restrictions were being ignored by Mutual Allied Guilds of the same Sponsor Guild.
* Fixed: Under rare conditions, a guild would sometimes fail to elect a new relay after the previous relay logged out.
* Fixed: Players were unable to manually set /away status when they had "Auto Cancel Away Mode" set.
* Fixed: "Altoholic" AddOn was locking the in-game calendar to one month in the future when IGL scanned for guild events.
* Fixed: Missing link capabilities were describing relay activities that that the relay player was incapable of even though those activities were not mutually allowed.
* Fixed: All textual references to "Guild Master" now read "Guild Leader".
* Added: Guild names are now appended to allied Guild Calendar event titles to aid with source identification.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com