Simple, standalone addon to aid in creating a pull countdown announce.
Automatic selection of the appropriate output:
/rw if in raid and leader or assistant
/ra if in raid
/p if in party
/s if solo
Target included if exists.
Can abort a pull in progress.
New Customizable pull messages.
How to Use
Short help and output customization options can be found in
Blizzard's Game Menu -> Interface -> AddOns -> PullCountdown
including a convenient button to auto-generate a pull macro.
Macro can also be created manually for better customization.
Create a macro with this macro text
# is the timer, if omitted it defaults to options setting.
Open the Game Menu -> Key Bindings, look for "Pull Countdown" and set a key of your preference.
Aborting a pull:
Clicking the macro or pressing the keybind a second time
with a pull countdown in progress aborts the countdown and announces in the appropriate channel.
- Shuffle priorities for auto-chat selection (LFx/BG -> RW/RA -> party -> say)
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3 "Escalation"
- Fix LFD/R detection and pull announces in instance chat.
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- .toc to 50001, compatible with WoW 5.0.4/MoP.
- Starting count and frequency added to options.
- Fix macro generation for MoP.
- Pull announce from keybind respects count and frequency options.
- Remove some WoW 4.x compatibility code.
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- .toc update, compatible with Rage of the Firelands (4.2)
- bugfix reset defaults
- Options and short help text added to Blizzard Game Menu.
- Full customization of the announce text.
- Convenience option button to create a pull macro automatically.
- Options reset button.
- Custom announce is saved per character so you can have a CC countdown on your dps
and a pull countdown on your tank.
- Initial public version (beta)