This is a plugin for Aurora. It replaces over 500 of the missing Buttons,
Textures and Borders of the default UI. The replaced Textures appear only if this
part of the Interface is not yet skinned by Aurora or if its an Addon.
1. Download the package.
2. Remove the old AuroraMissingTextures folders from you "Interface" folder.
3. Put the unziped folder that are inside the "Interface" folder like "Buttons" & "LFGFRAME".... into
"...World of Warcraft\Interface"
4. if you want to change the blue color: go into the "Other_Colors" folder and open the folder with your color e.g. "pink".
Now integrate (NOT replace) the folders inside your "Interface" folder.
- I reskinned the big worldmap too so its like a transparent skin for Mapster.
WARNING: If you don't use Mapster the big map won't be transparent
(if you like the original Bigmap more just remove the "WorldMap" folder from your "Interface" folder)
- you may hide MerchantGuildBankRepairButton, QuestLogFrameShowMapButton
I'll skin more of the Art shown here visit the Change Log to see what will be skinned next.
If you want to have skinned something prior-ranked please contact me via comments
Addons shown on the Screenshots
- Aurora (of course)
- Bags: Stuffing
- Sell Grays is Gray-b-Gone
need update for loginscreen system options?
skin new szenario texture?
---------------------------------------------------------------- Addon changes and updates
Update for Patch 5.47
Update for Patch 5.4
added store-item-highlight (transparent to hide bag texture)
added !BattleSlotFrame-Left, _PetJournalHorizTile, PetJournal
fixed UI-MicroButton-Hilight for other colors
New NPC-Scan Background: UI-Achievement-Parchment-Horizontal
new RaidPanel-Toggle buttons
added back ScenariosParts
fixed Micro-Highlight for red color
fixed UI-Quickslot-Depress and added it for all colors
fixed szenario texture for 5.3 update
Added special texture for Bagnon:
Its now inside: \Interface\PaperDoll\For_Bagnon
Just put it inside the folder above.
removed raid_mover they are now again
inside the "put_raid_mover_out" folder if you need them
just put the files inside the folder above.
- added UI-CheckBox Buttons
- changed UI-ScrollBar-Scroll
- added ChatBubble Texture inside a separate folder
- added LFR-Animation
- replaced SpellPush-Frame textures with empty files
- added new reforge texture and removed the old one
- fixed size of UI-Panel-xButtons
- replaced UI-Quickslot temporary with an empty file to avoid problems with Dominos and Masque
- added Glue-Panel-Buttons (Up ,Down, Highlight, Blue)
- added UI-RotationRight-Big-Up and down
- Change dropdowns (CharacterCreate-LabelFrame) fits better to the rest now
- added some MINIMAP Icons but most of them won't work for some reason ?!
- added transperent textures for ChatTabs
- added transperent textures for raid mover (in a own folder so you have to move them out if you want to use them)
- added Character-ScrollBar
- added CharacterCreate-LabelFrame (yay i found textures for dropdowns!)
- added COMMON\Glue-Tooltip-Border
- added Vehicles-Button-Exit-Down and Up
- added CastingBar-Border
- added StatusBar/TargetingFrame-BarFill
- added parts of Timemanager changed gearmanager buttons for that-
- added some calender stuff (including SPELLBOOK borders and CHARACTERCREATE)
- added UI-QuestPoi-NumberIcons, UI-QuestPoi-IconGlow, UI-WorldMap-QuestIcon
- changed SliderBar-Border
- changed Common-Input-Border
- removed ACHIEVEMENTFRAME (now skinned by Aurora)
- changed buttons for aurora 3.1
- reskinned Gearmanager
- changed all UI-Quickslot (=button/quest button textures)
- removed QuestGreeting
- addet UI-EmptySlot icons
- minimize buttons
- changed LinkProfession button
- removed DialogBox buttons (will be added back in next version)
- PVPFrame glow
- reworked MicroButton-Raid and EJ (now sharper)
- UI-QUESTMAP_BUTTON addet (remove ShowMapButton from Aurora lua to see it)
- hotfix for choose quest (added QuestGreeting as transparent textures)
- fixed my minimap borders
- CharacterSelect glow and arrows
- added UI-Panel-QuestHideButton-disabled
- DropDownRadioChecks fixed
- change quest background of bigmap
- 2x new micro menu buttons
- added aurora 3.0.1 buttons for addons (not final!)
- changed chat buttons (now without border) = better dropdown menus
- update for Aurora 3.0
- removed transperent textures that were not needet any more
- LFG mini icons
- new micro menu buttons
- removed minimap button borders (LFG/Addons etc.)
- changed CharacterSelect-Highlight (looks much better now)
- sorry wrong chat frame bubble buttons
(now there are 2 versions on for prat if you want an invisible chat bubble button)
- added SliderBar-Border
- added SliderBar-Button
- changed disabled addon button texture
- added DropDownRadioChecks and adioCheck (mail)
- added many chat frame buttons (all that are normaly visible)
- DialogFrame border addet
- Glues: Glue-CharacterSelect-Highlight added (im not yet happy with this)
- OPTIONSFRAME and Tooltips for options added
- added MERCHANT-REPAIRICONS
- added LFG icons / goldring
- added Common-Input-Border
- added map SmallerButton
- added big world map - transperent textures only supportet by Mapster
- added back the minimap for mapster
- removed worldmap (it dosen't work with mapster and Aurora has Basic small map skin now)
- added buttons for addons
- added WorldState-CaptureBar
- added the small worldmap and its BiggerButton
- added ButtonHilight-Round for the UI Rotation Buttons
- added LinkProfession button
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com