Shows death logs! in two optional forms: A summary chat line and a detailed tooltip.
The summary only shows the last few damaging abilities that hit the unit before death. The summary view is meant to quickly show you why someone died so as to not distract you too much in the middle of a fight.
The other display is the detail tooltip, which can be dumped to chat, opened by clicking on a chat link created when someone dies. The tooltip will show a combat log representation of the events leading up to the unit's death, displaying health (for grouped units), heals, hits, misses, and optionally buffs and debuffs.
Bunches of options, including death sounds and throttling, accessible with /obit
Also, /obit list [name] will output all of the recorded detailed deaths for that player as chat links
Based on Obituary by Timewasted of Proudmoore-US (Originally by Throngy of Thunderhorn-EU), I've been maintaining my own version of it for quite some time.
- Show inline spell icons in the tooltip
- Limit showing buffs based on duration
- Show the UNIT_DIED event in the log
- Only keep a limited number of death logs
- Update TOC for 5.4
- Better Holy Priest death reports
- Add option for showing aura gains/loses (debuffs enabled by default)
- Repackage with updated Ace3 libraries (without my broken debug code)
- Support reporting to instance chat (not sure if want)
- Fancier death log tooltip
- More options for reporting death to chat
- Update TOC for 5.1
- Fix combat log _MISSED events
- Fix a nil error
- Update TOC for 4.3
- Color local output only
- UnitIsCharmed failed me, so check flags when the mob dies to ignored stuff that has been MC'd
- Fix showing raid icons when outputting a death to a chat frame
- Check for charmed units and ignore them if we aren't already tracking them
- Better pet handling (only track pets when you're tracking their owner)
- Updated for 4.2
- Print the detail link before the summary
- Death announcing (al a Myth)
- Record misses
- Reformatted detailed report, closer to the combat log
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com