CashCounter is a simple and lightweight addon to keep track of your spending and earning. It displays your total gold, overall loss/gain in gold, silver, and copper as well as your amount spent and gained.
Type /cashcounter or /cc by itself or followed by 'help' will show a list of commands.
To move CashCounter, hold down 'ctrl' then hold down the left mouse button and drag. Clicking the left mouse button without 'ctrl' will show/hide the larger "info window". If the info window is closed, you can use your mouse wheel to cycle through the displayed info on the CashCounter bar.
You can right click CashCounter to open an options window. Most of the options shown on this window have slash command counterparts.
Hovering your mouse over CashCounter will show a tooltip with information about the current state of CashCounter, as well as how to get a list of commands.
There are also keybindings for CashCounter in the Keybindings menu. Currently, you can bind keys to enable/disable, as well as show/hide CashCounter.
/cashcounter or /cc by itself or followed by 'help' will show a list of commands.
/cashcounter or /cc followed by:
options - Show the CashCounter options window.
show - Show CashCounter.
hide - Hide CashCounter.
enable - Enable CashCounter.
disable - Disable CashCounter.
expand up/down- Where the info window should appear relative to the main bar.
alpha <#> - Type a number between 0 and 1 to set the transparency.
msgs - Enable/Disable displaying of CashCounter messages.
reset - Reset CashCounter data.
defaults- Reset CashCounter.
A setting to disable the tooltip.
This is addon was made for personal use and opened to the public. I will take all suggestions into consideration, but keep in mind my original intentions were to make an addon for myself.
Please report bugs as comments on this page.
- Updated TOC
- Fixed bug in options. Default is now to ask to reset upon login.
- Added reset upon log in setting.
- Added setting to disable asking to reset upon log in.
- Made the expand selection a proper dropdown.
- Changed "/cc anchor above/below" into "/cc expand up/down"
- Added keybindings.
- Added an options window.
- Removed the lock and unlock commands, as you can no longer lock/unlock CashCounter.
- You must not hold down 'ctrl' and click to move CashCounter.
- You must now scroll instead of click, to cycle through info.
- I feel like I missed something...
- You can now make the info window appear above/below the CashCounter bar with /cc anchor above/below.
- CashCounter now shows your current total gold.
- By left click on the CashCounter bar while the info box is closed and it is locked, you can cycle through the different information.
- Bug fixes/code cleanup.
- Sept. 1 - 3:03 P.M. PST Fixed: Sometimes logging out and in will cause strange amounts of gold to appear in the window. I've discovered the cause and I am trying to fix it.
- The tooltip that appears after hovering over the lock button appears beside the button.
- Added a "/cc reset all" along with "/cc reset" to let users decide how much they want to reset.