[Player Frame] Combat Table Coverage (PFCTC) adds a new stat to the player frame in the Defense section. The new stat, CTC, shows your current combat table coverage percentage (sum of miss, dodge, parry, and block), and its tooltip will show the remaining chance to be hit by various level mobs.
- Updated code to work with Legion
- Updated TOC for 7.0
- Repositioned CTC stat to the end of the Defense section (was 2 above bottom to account for PvP stats, which are no longer shown there in 6.0)
- Added check to make sure Block over 100% wasn't incorrectly affecting CTC calculation (caps at 100% after level adjustment)
- Updated TOC for WoD/6.0
- Updated formula and TOC for MoP/5.0.
- Removed "wasted block" feature due to how the formula now works (block is now useful up to 100%* -- anything over 100% is wasted).
* After reduction from mob level difference (1.5% per level above you)
- Added easy to way to see how much block is being wasted by holding down CTRL when viewing the CTC tooltip. (This update never made it to WoWI.)