Hi folks , I am back with my slim compilation. This compilation is targeted to be lightweight simple and less clutter to make your gaming experience better.
SUPPORTED FRAMES :
• Target of Target
• Focus's Target
• Boss Frames
• Boss 's Target
• Very Easy Installation.
• Very Less memory & CPU consumptions (2-3MB) non Idle..
• Easy mode Updating of ad-dons.
• Boss MOD skinner included ( DBM & Big Wings)
• Know when you are Afk with Special effect and timer.
• Synchronized all in all bag with group sorting.
• Movable Quest bar.
• In build Raid Spell timers.
• Auto Repair on visiting merchant.
• Raid Spell Alerter.
• Raid buff Notifier..
• Delete/Backup : world of war-craft /interface
• Delete/Backup : world of war-craft / WTF / saved variables
• Copy past the S3lim folders inside your world craft directories accordingly
• Log into wow go to ad-dons ; Load out of date ad-dons ---> enable all ad-dons.
• Log into your character.
NOTE : No Boss Modes are Included.
Goes to the original author of the ad-dons .
/hb for keybind
/c2p that will Converts a raid into a party
/dr that will disband your raid, With a message "Disbanding Raid!"
/rl that will reload the user interface
/lp that will leave your party
/c2r that will Converts a party into a raid
Any Comments would be Nice
Any Bug Found are to be posted here.
Any New changes.
Overall very less memory and cpu consumption
Many new Changes
New Ultilites Added.
A over haul Make over.
--Pitbull taken out
-- Internal tweaks
-- Change in buff debuff
--Complete change in UI
--Grid is out
--Few more internal tweaks
--OUF taken out
-- New Fames
--New loot frame .. and more
--Total re customization of Entire Ui.
--New detailed Documentaion Included
-- More internal Tweaks.
-- Kg panels left out.
-- New texture and image Frame Included.
-- New Arena Setups
-- New Pvp Addons
-- New PvE addons.
-- New Tweaks
-- Few lame lua error fixed
--Better Screen shots .
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com