Dugi Questing Essential is an All-In-One addon for anything to do with questing & leveling.
Brought to you by Dugi Guides™ | http://www.ultimatewowguide.com
Every option in the list below can be disable easily from the config menu.
Right click on the Dugi Icon for config menu
Type /dugi for a list of commands.
NEW TomTom Emulation - This will allow you to use Dugi with other TomTom compatible addons like Lightheaded and make use of the /way commands without using TomTom addon.
NEW - Gear Advisor Feature - Using gear scoring algorithm it will automatically suggest / equip best in slot item from your bag and quest reward suggestion. (see screenshots)
- Works automatically no setup required.
- Weight Stats used for calculation is the same as AskMrRobot to ensure the best gear suggestion.
- Green Arrow to suggest which item is an upgrade in quest reward panel (Similar to Pawn)
- Green Arrow will also appear during loot roll, dungeon journal, vendors.
- PVP Support now available
- Customizable Hit and Expertise cap.
World Map Tracking feature - Option is available in Settings > Maps category. Add icons in the world map when you use your minimap tracking. Video: http://youtu.be/050vaRzMJ6o
Find Nearest feature - Accessible from the Minimap tracking button to find the closest NPC from your current position. Video: http://youtu.be/050vaRzMJ6o
Watch Frame Border - A set of cool borders available for the Watch Frame (Objective Tracker), the border will also play a *flash* animation when you complete a quest.
Quest Complete Sound - Play a sound whenever you complete a quest, a set of voice sound available for all races and genders.
Map Preview - A slick Minimap will fade in and fade out showing your the quest location. This will work automatically when you interact with the quest POI on your Objective Tracker.
Waypoint System with Taxi Feature - Works similar to TomTom, clicking the Quest POI in your Objective Tracker will automatically place a waypoint for the quest. The waypoint arrow will turn green if you enter the selected quest area.
You can also create your waypoint by CTRL + Right Click on your map and you can also link them together by holding SHIFT + Right Click on your map.
Taxi feature will automatically create the fastest possible route using flight master, teleport spells, portals, boats zeppelins and available items. Video http://youtu.be/CPx5RsqJh2M
Map Coordinates - Your standard map coordinates system which will appear at the bottom of your World Map and Minimized Map.
Remove Map Fog - Reveal all unexplored area, but you can still tell which area is unexplored from the slight dark overlay, similar to Mapster.
Auto Quest Accept - Lightning fast quest accept and turn in, hold Shift while talking to a NPC to temporarily disable it.
Auto Sell Grey Items - Sell all the junk that you picked up while questing automatically and display the total profit.
Auto Quest Item Loot - Loot quest item automatically without picking up other junks.
Floating Quest Item Button - Don't you hate clicking the quest item on the Objective Tracker because its in an awkward position? The floating quest item can be moved anywhere on your screen and the button will appear if a quest item is available when you click on the Quest POI in Objective Tracker.
Cliquez droit sur l’icône Dugi pour accéder aux options.
Chacune des options suivantes peut être désactivée à partir du menu réglages.
Pour accéder à la liste des macros tapez /dugi
Carte fantôme – Une carte apparaît en transparence montrant la localisation de l’objectif de quête. Fonctionne automatiquement en sélectionnant une quête dans la fenêtre de suivi des objectifs Blizzard.
Flèche de direction – Même principe que TomTom, cliquer sur un objectif de quête crée automatiquement un point de destination. Une flèche de direction vous guide alors. Elle est verte quand vous entrez dans la zone de quête. Vous pouvez aussi créer des points manuellement en maintenant la touche CTRL enfoncée et en cliquant droit sur la carte ou des suites de points en maintenant la touche SHIFT enfoncée et en cliquant droit sur la carte. Chaque point est relié par une traine permettant de définir une route.
Coordonnées – système permettant de définir les coordonnées de points dans le jeu. Elles apparaissent sur la carte et sur la minimap.
Suppression brouillard de carte – Révèle les zones non explorée qui restent identifiables par la présence d’un voile sombre. Dans le même esprit que l’addon Mapster.
Acceptation automatique – Acceptez et rendez les quêtes à la vitesse de l’éclair en faisant un simple clic droit sur les PNJ. Pour désactiver momentanément cette fonctionnalité, maintenez la touche SHIFT enfoncée quand vous faites un clic droit sur le PNJ.
Vente automatique des objets gris - Vend automatiquement tous les objets sans valeur (gris) que vous récoltez au fur et à mesure des quêtes. Il suffit de parler à un PNJ marchand.
Raccourci objet – Quand une quête nécessite l’utilisation d’un objet, une icône apparaît et il suffit de cliquer dessus pour l’utiliser. Cette icône est positionnable n’importe où sur l’écran et n’apparaît que si l’objet est disponible.
3.027 Dec 16 2014
* Fixed waypoint arrow error
3.026 Dec 16 2014
* Hide item and target button when switching state with the DG button
* Another UseQuestLogSpecialItem() taint fix
* Fixed missing Find Nearest options
* Fixed waypoint distance and eta text so not overlap each other with larger font size
3.025 Dec 15 2014
* Allow Move Objective Tracker if ElvUI is enabled
* Allow WatchFrame Border if ElvUI is enabled
3.024 Dec 14 2014
* Quest POI on click waypoints will no longer use Taxi system since it can often confuse it if Blizzard use the wrong Map ID
* Quest POI waypoints has been improved to work with POIs outside the current map
* Updated Astrolabe data for different Garrisson tiers.
* Target button now play an activation alert animation on show to help you find it.
* 'Use TomTom' option is disabled again since too many people experience errors when they have old TomTom savedvariables
* Fixed JoinBattlefield() taint
* Fixed CompactRaidFrame1:Show() taint
* Fixed missing spell haste stat weight for Restoration Shaman for Gear Advisor
* Fixed WatchFrame LUA error
* Fixed the mini freeze when opening the settings menu in essential mode
* Allow WatchFrame Border to work with SexyMap
* Improved World Map Tracking to detect garrison level.
* Black list Fate-Twister npcs in Ashran from AutoQuestAccept feature
* NEW Target button feature now available.
* Target button is available when you you click an NPC in World Map Tracking.
* Added some possible taint fixes
* Improved other addon loaded detections
* Quest Item size option now available Questing settings category
* Refresh WatchFrame Border background position properly after on / off
* Fixed World Map Tracking collection
3.019 Dec 1 2014
* Fixed Gear Advisor stat weight for Retribution Paladin
* Fixed TomTom emulation to match coordinates with commas eg /way xx, xx
* New WorldMapCollection feature. This will automatically add missing NPCs after you interact with them for WorldMapTracking and Find Nearest features
* Improved Waypoint arrow performance to reduce CPU usage and fix possible taint.
* Improved Map Preview to be less annoying. Stopped it from popping up during quest, vendor and flight master interactions.
* Renamed "Ignore Fishing Pole" to "Ignore Fishing Items" , the option will now ignore all items with +fishing stat on it.
* Use TomTom option is now enabled.
3.018 Nov 24 2014
* Updated TaxiData - removed mini dark portal and added Ashran portal from Capital cities.
3.017 Nov 23 2014
* Update WatchFrame.lua file which was missed from last build.
* Rename setting option Ignore Fishing Pole to Ignore Fishing Items, it will now ignore all items with +fishing stat.
3.016 Nov 22 2014
* Updated Flightmaster database for Draenor. The red icon should appear now.
* New Move Objective Traker option in Settings > Frames. This option is not available with incompatible UI addons.
* Fixed more item button taints
* Fixed waypoint arrow to remember scale settings.
* Waypoint arrow is brighter when character is facing straight towards the waypoint.
* New Ignore Fishing Pole option in Settings > Gear Set, default on.
* Modified Gear Advisor prompt window to prevent confusions.
- You can no longer click on the recommended and equiped items.
- Ticking the Add to ban list check box will switch the selection.
- Reset Ban List is now also available in the prompt window.
* Updated micro dungeon data
* Updated TaxiData for Gilneas
* Fixed Zone Transitions in Gilneas
3.015 Nov 19 2014
* Fixed Gear Advisor error with Rogue class
* Fixed WorldMap coordinates position to not move when zooming in
* Fixed Garrison hearthstone suggestion for Taxi to work for both factions
3.014 Nov 18 2014
* Fixed Taxi System to suggest flight masters, spells, hearthstone.
* Fixed Taxi System Zone transitions for Draenor
* Fixed micro dungeon waypoints in Gilneas
* Fixed taint with Waypoint arrow
* Updated Taxi Database to include the Mini dark portals to Draenor
* Added minimum DPS and Armor stats weight for casters for Gear Advisor tiebreaker
3.013 Nov 17 2014
* Updated Gear Advisor with latest stats weight for level 100 WoD
* Updated Libstatlogic to support new WoD stats
* Fixed Objective tracker border to sync better when quest gets added
* Fixed waypoints in Draenor micro dungeons
* Fixed Astrolabe error for waypoints
* Fixed gear advisor bug with off-hand item suggestions
* Update Find Nearest Mailbox to be faction specific (still lots of mailboxes missing)
* Fixed Reset Frames LUA error in essential mode
3.012 Nov 05 2014
* Fixed QuestPOI on click waypoints in Objective Tracker to work after reload
* Updated Reveal Map Fog for Draenor
* Updated TaxiData for Draenor
3.011 Oct 29 2014
* Fixed Gear Advisor to display prompt for empty slots
* Disable the World Map tutorial so it doesn't pop-up at the same time as the Map Preview feature
* Removed Wider Objective Tracker, Move Watch Frame, Watch Frame Compatibilty options from the settings menu
* Carbonite support disabled for now until it has been updated.
3.010 Oct 25 2014
* Fixed Bad TaxiData with Silithus
* Fixed a number of Taxi issues with Starter Zones, Orgrimmar and Shrine of Two Moons
* Taxi System will now automatically add routes for different floors and entrance in Dungeons and Micro dungeons.
* Updated Taxi Data to include floor transitions for Dungeons
* Fixed Gear Advisor to always display in quest reward panels
3.006 Oct 21 2014
* Fixed Auto Quest Accept to properly complete quest during quest progress event
* Updated Taxi data for the new Capital > Hellfire Peninsula & Blasted Lands portals
* Changed Map Preview slider settings to display a decimal point to prevent confusions. Previously the slider could appear to be set to 0 when it was eg 0.1 and the Map Preview will still trigger
* Changed Map Preview maximum duration to 30 seconds
* Fixed Taxi bug that can crash the game after zoning into Dungeons
3.005 Oct 20 2014
* Fixed TomTom emulation feature, should work with RareCoordinator and other addons.
* Updated Gear Advisor to work with 6.0.2
* Updated Gear Advisor stats weight for patch 6.0.2
3.004 Oct 19 2014
* Fixed various on load errors
* Fixed possible global leaks
3.003 Oct 17 2014
* Fixed error when changing Borders
* Reduced settings menu width
3.002 Oct 16 2014
* Fixed error during Pet Battles
3.001 Oct 16 2014
* Fixed item button taint in Objective Tracker
3.000 Oct 16 2014
* Updated to be compatible with WoD
* World Map Quest Tracking NPCs icons is now clickable to set a waypoint and also display the Model for the NPC in a tooltip.
* Gear Advisor is currently disabled until a full update is complete.
* Move Watch Frame options is currently not available.
* Watch Frame border is currently not compatible with ui addons that modify the Watch Frame such as ElvUI, Tukui, NUI
* Waypoint setting by clicking the QuestPOI works on initial login but doesn't seem to work after a /reload
2.739 Aug 16 2014
* Fixed errors for users who don't use Carbonite
2.738 Aug 15 2014
* Fixed errors with Carbonite
2.737 Aug 14 2014
* Added support for Carbonite Beta
2.736 Jul 7 2014
* Fixed Gear Advisor bug that ignored heirlooms after the player level is higher than the heirloom scaling limit.
2.735 Jun 5 2014
* Disabling Manual Waypoint option now also disable waypoint creation from clicking Quest POIs
* Prevent waypoint arrow from showing if there is no waypoints on the map.
2.734 May 8 2014
* Fixed taxi not suggesting "Teleport: Dalaran" spell for Horde Mages.
* Fixed over 100 inns locations with World Map Tracking, Taxi should suggest using the Hearthstone a lot with inns that didn't work before.
2.733 May 1 2014
* Fixed Gear Advisor issue with not scoring amulets, rings, trinkets for all Hunter spec.
2.732 April 12 2014
* Fixed Gear Advisor Resto Shaman armor specialization bug
2.731 March 6 2014
* Updated localization for ptBR
* Fixed LUA error with Waypoints in Essential Mode
* Fixed Gear Advisor from suggesting off-hand items for Hunters
2.730 January 23 2014
* New TomTom Emulation option - this will allow you to use Dugi with other TomTom compatible addons like Lightheaded and make use of the /way commands without using TomTom.
2.723 January 9 2014
* Fixed gear advisor error with Brewmaster monk
* Updated gear advisor stats weight for Brewmaster monk
2.721 December 24 2013
* Removed IsDisabledByParentalControls taint fix for 5.4.2
* New Manual Waypoint option, you can use it to disable Dugi's Manual waypoint if it conflict with another addon.
2.720 November 20 2013
* Fixed Gear Advisor issue that ignored item if it's classed as INVTYPE_ROBE for Cloth and Leather chest armors.
* Updated ElvUI Border
2.719 November 4 2013
* Fixed typo in TOC, IsDisabledByParentalControls taint fix should work now.
2.718 October 31 2013
* IsDisabledByParentalControls Taint fix
2.717 October 21 2013
* Fixed gear advisor error while when viewing equipment manager during combat.
* Fixed error on waypoint recalculation of points.
2.716 October 14 2013
* Corpse waypoint disabled for instances to prevent error (dungeon, battleground, arena, raid)
* Waypoint recalculation only renders if check is different with current waypoint list, this should reduce the map preview and waypoint spam.
2.715 October 9 2013
* Fixed appended waypoint truncation
* Performance improvements in the face of CRITERIA_UPDATE and BAG_UPDATE spam during zone swap.
2.714 October 8 2013
* Fixed manual waypoint linking and appended route calculation.
2.713 October 4 2013
* Gear Advisor - set Fury Warrior to allow Titan Grip polearms
* Gear Advisor - set Enchancement Shaman to Dual Wield only
* Gear Advisor - set Subtlety Rogue to prefer daggers as main hand weapon
* Fixed waypoint arrow and map preview LUA error
2.712 September 27 2013
* Taxi System now automatically recalculate fastest route (like a GPS)
* Fixed global value leak error
2.711 September 26 2013
* Rebuilded Taxi Flightmaster data for Pandaria again.
* Updated Gear Advisor stats weight for patch 5.4
* Gear Advisor will suggest Dagger for Main Hand for subtlety Rogue
* Fixed RemoveWaypoint functions
2.710 September 19 2013
* New Asynchronous Taxi system. This prevent FPS loss during waypoint calculation but will take longer to complete, a loading icon will appear instead during calculation.
* Set Timeless isle as ground mount only for Taxi.
* Rebuilded Taxi Flightmaster data for Pandaria.
* Added "Hopswift" NPC as the mailbox for Timeless isle for World Map Tracking.
2.700 September 10 2013
* TOC Update for 5.4
* Updated WorldMapTracking NPC database for 5.4
* Updated Flightmaster Taxi data for 5.4
2.654 August 26 2013
* Fixed gear advisor error, with some chest item.
* Fixed localization for "Turn in" waypoint arrow text.
2.653 August 21 2013
* Fixed gear advisor dual wield issue with frost Death Knight spec.
2.652 August 11 2013
* Fixed gear advisor delay issue with Mac clients
2.651 August 8 2013
* Gear advisor PvP support are now available again in Gear Set > Smart Set options.
* Fixed error caused by gear advisor feature in tiebreaker situations
* Fixed random gear advisor "compare nil" error.
* Improved corpse arrow so that it will always be the first waypoint if player is dead and also include it as part of the taxi system.
2.650 August 3 2013
* Fixed missing taxi data for Horde 'Spirit of Gnomeregan' flight master in Sholazar Basin.
* Added Taxi data for the teleport pad in Storm Peaks from K3 to Garm's Rise and back.
* Added Armor Specialization support for Gear Advisor. (passive)
2.649 July 22 2013
* Re-sync Watch Frame after loading screen if 'Watch Frame Compatibility Mode' is enabled.
2.648 July 22 2013
* Improved gear advisor dual wield support. It should now make correct suggestion as to which weapon should be on main hand or off-hand depending on the character's class.
* Fixed auto repair message spam.
2.647 July 17 2013
* Fixed gear advisor error with Frost Mages.
* Fixed Taxi system bug with waypoints in Teldrassil.
* Fixed Taxi system bug that could clear waypoints too early.
* 'Move Watch Frame' option is no longer greyed out when 'Watch Frame Compatibility Mode' is enabled.
2.646 July 10 2013
* New Auto Repair feature (default off) available in Settings > Other. This will automatically repair your equipment when you interact with vendor that has a repair option.
* Optimized gear scoring to decrease FPS loss.
* Optimized gear advisor tooltip to decrease FPS loss.
* Fixed taxi system bug to recalculate correctly upon receiving flight master data for the first time.
* Added missing taxi zone entry data between Elwynn forest and Duskwood
* Typing '/dugi way' will now place a waypoint for the player's current location.
* Fixed WatchFrame border bug that can increase the border to maximum size when turning addon on/off.
* Map Preview setting slider now display the value of the slider.
2.645 July 3 2013
* Reduced overall addon load time.
* Fixed bug that increased CPU usage with 'Auto Equip Smart Set' option enabled.
* Fixed Gear Advisor suggestion delay.
2.644 June 30 2013
* Optimized several functions to greatly reduce the CPU usage.
* Gear Advisor now works with vendor items.
* Fixed Gear Advisor during loot roll.
* Added on/off state to profile variables.
* Fixed bug with Gear Advisor that can create a small lag or mini freeze,
2.643 June 20 2013
* Fixed bug that prevented the manual equip set button and 'Dugi Smart Set' in equipment manager from working when 'Auto Equip Set' option is unticked.
* Fixed error produced when no gear scoring option is selected.
2.642 June 18 2013
* Fixed Gear Advisor bug with Shaman and Mage.
2.641 June 18 2013
* Fixed minor lua error.
2.64 June 17 2013
* Fixed bug that will break the Watch Frame border when you turn the addon on/off while using some UI addons.
2.63 June 17 2013
* Gear Advisor is now available for the Dungeon Journal.
* Added asynchronous operation to improve Gear Advisor performance.
* Fixed bug with Gear Advisor that made it suggest an off hand item when character already have 2 hand weapon equiped.
* WatchFrame height will no longer extend over the default limit when using WatchFrame Borders and/or Anchored Frame options.
* Gear Scoring settings option is now available.
2.62 June 9 2013
* New setting option. Frames > "Watch Frame Compatibility Mode" (default on). Tick this option if there is a conflict with other addons that also modify the watch frame, a /reload maybe required to move the watch frame with other addons.
* "Lock Watch Frame" has been named to "Move Watch Frame" (default off) , not available if "Watch Frame Compatibility Mode" is on.
* At default position Watch Frame now gets properly nudged if other screen frames appear. (broken armor / weapons, vehicles, arena frames, right side action bars, boss frames)
* Gear Advisor now works during loot roll situation. A red arrow will appear to indicate upgrade so you will know when to need or greed.
* Updated Blasted Lands portal location for Orgrimmar.
* Fixed bug with 'Automatic Quest Tracking' option.
2.61 June 6 2013
* Fixed WorldMapTracking bug
2.60 June 6 2013
* New Gear Advisor Feature - See new screenshots for details , this is on by default you can turn it off from the settings menu.
* Updated WorldMapTracking data
* Updated Taxi data
* Numerous bug fixed (too many to list)
2.52 May 21 2013
* Fixed Map Preview for patch 5.3
* Updated Taxi Data
* Updated WorldMapTracking Points
* Added Taxi system support for Dungeons, Molten Front and Isle of Thunder (Patch 5.2)
* New Dungeon Finder button will appear if you click on Dungeon Quest POI (if your character is eligible)
* Zone entry tweaks for Taxi system
* Fixed Ant Trail not updating if Dugi Arrow is not on
* Fixed MapPreview "Single Quest" setting bug.
* Carbonite Arrow is on by default for Carbonite users.
* Optimized Waypoint arrow update (the distance calculation should update much faster now and arrow animation should be smoother)
2.448 Jan 22 2013
* Fixed WatchFrame bug during on / off
2.447 Jan 22 2013
* Fixed bug that remove Watched Quest on Login, or Loading event.
* Fixed MapPreview "Single Quest" setting bug.
* Added Grimwing flightmaster data for Death Knights.
* Updated German localization (thanks to Timur).
* Fixed bug that changes Modern arrow switching back to Classic.
* Moved 'Use Flightmaster' setting from 'Other' to 'Waypoints' category
* Adjusted Deeprun Tram data for Taxi System to priortize it over flightmaster to Ironforge.
* Added Druid only Flightmaster for Moonglade > Thunderbluff
2.44 Jan 5 2013
* New 'Use Flightsmaster in Routing' setting - This will allow you to choose between Auto (default, allow Taxi system to decide when you should use the flightmaster) Always (always use flightmasters if possible), Never (never use flightmasters, if you prefer direct flight)
* Fixed Ant Trail bug that made it fail to connect different points.
2.432 Jan 2 2013
* Minor lua error fix.
2.431 December 30 2012
* Automatic Waypoints will no longer overwrite manual waypoints.
2.43 December 29 2012
* Automatic Waypoints feature will now work by selecting the closest QuestPOI to your character and updates automatically on QuestLog Update.
2.42 December 27 2012
* Fixed Map Preview LUA error again.
* Use Carbonite Arrow is now available and will work on QuestPOI and world map tracking, but not for creating manual waypoints.
2.41 December 27 2012
* Fixed Quest Tracking bug
2.40 December 26 2012
* New profile settings option
* Fixed Map Preview LUA error
* Remove 'Use Carbonite Arrow' until its fixed.
* Fixed Astrolabe debug mesage
* Improved Taxi calculation for low level players in Pandaria.
* Improved Taxi hearth stone usage.
2.31 December 7 2012
* Updated Halfhill flightmaster position
* Fixed waypoint and map preview issues in Ruins of Ogudei
* Fixed "Single Quest" and "Tracked Quest" settings in map preview.
* Fixed various taint issues
* Added Vale of Eternal blossom teleport spell Taxi data.
2.30 December 1 2012
* Patch 5.1 Update
* Updated 5.1 Flightmaster Taxi Data.
* Added Pandaren Voices for quest completion.
* Fixed taint issues with WorldMapFrame
* Show Objectives option in WorldMap is disabled during combat to prevent taint issue.
* Fixed issue that cause the QuestPOI button to disappear in the Objective Tracker.
* Auto Quest Accept feature won't auto accept or turn in quest from Fiona's Cavaran, Khadgar, Nam Ironpaw.
2.20 November 1 2012
* Missing SavedVariables for Flightmaster and TaxiData collection.
* Fixed WatchFrame border to reappear after on/off
2.19 November 1 2012
* Updated Libraries to fix flightmaster data issue.
2.18 October 29 2012
* Removed code that changes Automatic Quest Tracking setting.
* Rebuild Horde Taxi Data for Pandaria
* Rebuild Horde World Map Tracking data for Pandaria
2.17 October 28 2012
* Optimized Map Preview to prevent "script ran too long" errors.
* Optimized Taxi System to be more accurate.
* Rebuild Alliance Taxi Data for Pandaria
* Rebuild Alliance World Map Tracking data for Pandaria
* Fixed auto quest accept error.
* Fixed WatchFrame moving bug while tracking Achievement.
2.16 October 16, 2012
* Fixed TomTom compatibility
* New Ant Trail color option in settings > waypoints
* Updated Taxi Data
* WatchFrame modifications are now disabled if Tukui, ShestakUI, nUI is loaded.
* Fixed find nearest error for Wandering Isle zone.
* Added Zen Pilgrimage Taxi support for Monk class
* Fixed Auto quest accept bug for the new pandaria zones.
2.15 September 24, 2012
* Fixed WorldMapTracking Error
2.14 September 23, 2012
* Library updates for MoP
* Fixed WatchFrame QuestPOI error for out of zone POIs
* Improved Zone ground entry point TaxiData for Thousand Needles and Vale of Eternal Blossom
* Updated WorldMapTracking data for Pandaria Zones
* Updated Flightmaster WorldMapTracking to be more accurate.
* Fixed Dalaran waypoint issue
* Localization Update for MoP
* Italian Localization Update
* Fixed Dalaran Waypoint bug
* Objective Tracker button no longer open the World Map.
* Fixed Taxi system issues.
* Fixed several "Interface action failed because of an addon" issues.
* Fixed missing Find Nearest options
* Fixed Find Nearest not finding the nearest NPC.
2.01 August 28, 2012
* Small fix for World Map Tracking feature.
2.0 August 28, 2012
* MoP 5.0 compatibility.
* Map Preview will no longer appear when the Merchant, Quest or Gossip panel is open.
* Minor aesthetics change to sounds and graphics.
* Fixed WatchFrame not staying on the default position.
* Modifications to WatchFrame Border and Anchored Mode. It should now work better with addons such as SexyMap, MoveAnything, nUI
* Map Preview feature now only work when the World Map is in Minimized mode.
* Auto quest item loot feature will also loot coins automatically.
* Added missing Scryers and Aldor profession NPC to World map tracking with reputation requirements.
* Taxi System optimization
* Fixed Taxi bug, missing Blasted lands portal for Undercity
* Added engineering teleportation item for Taxi System.
1.3 June 29, 2012
* New Taxi System for the waypoints see video in description.
* Fixed some Map Preview bugs.
* New Auto Quest Item Loot feature.
* Updated World Map Tracking database, the find nearest feature should work better now.
1.2 March 2, 2012
* New World Map Tracking feature - Option is available in Settings > Maps category. Add icons in the world map when you use your minimap tracking.
* New Find Nearest feature - Accessible from the Minimap tracking button to find the closest NPC from your current position.
* Watch Frame position bug fix
1.1 Dec 31, 2011
* Fixed more bugs
* Added new features Watch Frame Border and Quest Complete Sound.
1.01 Dec 04, 2011
* Fixed Map Preview to work properly.
* Fixed Corpse arrow LUA error.
* Fixed Carbonite & TomTom compatibility issue.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com