I have been using this UI for years now and my friend told me I should upload cause he thought it was good, so here it is.
The purpose of this UI is to be Blizz-like but with extra feature and mods.
A complete overhaul of the UI
1. Open your World of Warcraft folder. Backup your "Interface" folder. (Copy it somewhere save!)
2. Now: Delete the "Interface" and "WTF" folders inside your World of Warcraft folder.
3. Download Dark Apple UI and save the RAR-file to your Desktop.
4. The RAR-file includes a "Interface" and a "WTF" folder. Copy both folders into your World of Warcraft folder.
5. Start World of Warcraft. (If you had it open while copying, restart it now to load the textures.)
6. Before logging in make sure all the add-ons are activated correctly.
7. There will be a Pop-Up window that will ask you if you wish to load Dark Apple UI.
8. Click Yes
Note: If you dont change the WTF for each Character you will have to do more Set-up(like the Orbs posistion and Chat Frames)
1. Totems are there but is not setup and doesn't have graphic.
3. The "Class Bar" is set up for 3 Action Buttons, but as you learn them they will appear but the bar won't grow nor move. To change the bar you have to go into KGPanels and edit the Class Bar
I will try to update this and do more if you want me to.
IN NO WAY DO I TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF THESE ADD-ONS USED TO MAKE THE UI