Ever wonder how I got to be such a rich and powerful goblin businessman? Well, for the whole story you'll have to buy my upcoming book, "The 285 Habits of Highly Profitable Goblins", but here's a sneak preview:
Success is a frame of mind! If you want to succeed, you have to visualize it -- know where you're going, and how soon you're going to get there. Plan ahead, so you know when you're going to want to know what you want to know. Don't just accumulate experiences, understand how much each will help you toward your goal.
Getting fully into the mental state of a goblin on the path to success can be difficult, especially for lesser races. That's why I've built this gadget: it keeps track of how much the things you're doing will help you improve yourself. It probably won't make you as rich or powerful as myself, but you wouldn't want to have me as a rival anyway.
v. 7.0.1 - 2016/08/30
- Fixed an issue where incomplete quests were being counted as complete.
v. 7.0 - 2016/08/18
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 7.0.
v. 6.0 - 2014/10/14
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 6.0.
v. 5.2 - 2013/03/05
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.2.
v. 5.1 - 2012/12/19
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.1.
- Added slash command `/xp` to print in the chat window the same info shown in the XP bar tooltip.
v. 5.0.1 - 2012/09/27
- Fixed an issue where the next-level-ready alert would show repeatedly for the same level-up.
- Fixed an error when using with AddonLoader.
v. 5.0 - 2012/08/28
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.0.
- If the UI is modified such that Blizzard's XP bar is on the top of the screen, the next-level-ready alert will appear below it instead of above (and off the screen).
v. 4.3.1 - 2012/08/02
- The next-level-ready alert now disappears automatically when you level up.