News: pNameplates (v3.x.x) now has an In-Game Configuration Interface!!! Due to the complete overhaul of pNameplates in this update, Profiles and Slash Commands have been disabled temporarily, although settings are still saved per-character. These features will be reintegrated next.
The primary goal of this nameplate project is to maintain a lightweight footprint while providing as many "quality of life" features as possible. pNameplates is ideal for any player seeking a quality, lightweight nameplate replacement that is more than just the bare minimum.
For in-game configuration help, type: /pnp.
- Threat Alerts (Tank and DPS/Healer setups available)
- Font Type, Size, and Location settings
- Toggleable Percent and HP Value
- Raid Icon Coloring
- In-Game Configuration Interface
- Settings Profiles
- Synchronize Slash Commands
11/18/2013 - v3.0.4
- Fixed issue with healthbars not updating size properly
- Fixed issue with font styles not registering through config
- Other minor bugs fixed
11/15/2013 - v3.0.3
- Fixed issue with castbars being improperly sized
11/15/2013 - v3.0.2
- Added castbar and spell icon sizing options
- Added toggle for castbar text
11/14/2013 - v3.0.1
- Typo fixes
11/13/2013 - v3.0.0
- Comprehensive code and structure overhaul (my education is finally paying off!)
- Added In-Game Configuration Interface
- THIS UPDATE WILL RESET YOUR SETTINGS (however, they are much easier to manage now)
- SLASH INPUT and PROFILES are DISABLED TEMPORARILY
06/30/2013 - v2.2.6
- Fixed errors resulting from use of "SetScript()"