Quantcast
Download
(3 MB)
Download
Updated: 03-30-17 03:51 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Tomb of Sargeras (7.2.0)
Updated:03-30-17 03:51 AM
Created:unknown
Downloads:47,399
Favorites:72
MD5:
Categories:Generic Compilations, Graphical Compilations, DPS Compilations, Healer Compilations, Tank Compilations
7.2.0

ElvUI Shadow & Light  Updated Today!  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: v3.21
by: repooc, Darth Predator

Shadow & Light is an external edit of ElvUI, which means it doesn't change ElvUI's files directly.
What does this mean to you?
It means that any time ElvUI gets updated, you will not have to worry about it overwriting our edited version of ElvUI. It also means if we push an update it will not mess with any ElvUI files. This addon can not be used without ElvUI installed and enabled.

Originally this project started as two personal edits of ElvUI by Darth Predator and I (Repooc). For technical support reasons and other reasons as well, we have moved to a combined effort on this external edit of the ElvUI. Shadow & Light does not disable or hinder the normal function of ElvUI but does add additional features that are not yet implemented or will not be added to ElvUI.
You'll find Shadow & Light options under it's own configuration category in ElvUI's config section by typing /ec

Due to a lot of things to take care of IRL we don't have a lot of time for working on S&L lately and regularly release new versions. Tickets are still fixed as fast as we can but sometimes we just don't have time for anything but simple fixing. Thus not releasing stuff for considerable time.
That's why we would suggest to keep an eye for alpha versions. Latest alpha is always available for download here.

Suggestions/Concerns:


Download Locations:
Features:
  • Armory Mode Style Character & Inspect frame
  • Go afk in style with our Afk feature
  • Customize various texts including, Zone, Chat editbox, Mailbox
  • Add Coordinates on the Minimap
  • Show full values for Exp/Rep Bars
  • Customizable background panels.
  • Additional datatext panels for those tha want to display more info
  • Option to have S&L Handle Chat Datatext Panels to be docked below the chat windows
  • Customizable size of chat history stored
  • Customize Combat Icon position on player unitframe.
  • Equipment Manager for ability to swap equipment sets based on zone/instance/spec, can even display equipment set name on items in your bags.
  • Farmer Module for easier farm management.
  • LFR progression in Time Datatext.
  • Loot Announcer module adds ability to announce loot to selected channel
  • Misc Custom UI Button (Quickly access ElvUI Config, ReloadUI, Toggle Move Anchors, Boss mod config/options (DBM, DXE, or Bigwigs), Addons Manager (stAddOnManager or ACP)
  • Modified Installation Process (Includes settings that each of the authors play with and now includes Affinitii's UI.)
  • Movable Pet Battle Actionbar
  • Movable Raid Utility menu.
  • PvP Auto Release
  • Skinned Minimap buttons
  • Skinned Raid Marker Bar
  • And more!


Skins:
  • Additional features for ElvUI skins:
  • Pet Battles
  • Objective Tracker
  • Merchant

Included Addons:
Did we forget anyone? O_o

Technical Support:
If you have any questions or concerns, we want to hear about it. You are welcome to post it via the Ticket System.

Darth Predator and I will do our best to address everyone's concern. We typically need some information from you other than the problem you are having. Before posting, PLEASE, make sure you are running the latest version of Shadow & Light as well as ElvUI and that you <b>DISABLE ALL</b> addons except for those two and try to reproduce the issue. It is important that you do that so we can narrow down what is causing the problem in the first place.

Information to provide when posting:
1.) Shadow & Light Version
2.) ElvUI Version
3.) Provide lua errors
4.) Provide a screenshot if possible
5.) Detailed description of the issue on when it happens, how it happens, whatever you did to reproduce it.
6.) Just to be clear, Disable ALL Addons except for ElvUI and Shadow & Light
With that said, happy gaming and enjoy the addon!

v3.21 03/30/17
Fixes:
- Fixed first opening character armory error
Additions:
- Added options for bar buttons in enhanced shadows
Changes:
- Enhanced shadows for actionbars as a whole now applies to backdrop only and is hidden alongside it

v3.20 03/29/17
Fixes:
- Fixed afk screen related error on load

v3.19 03/28/17
Patch 7.2 compatible. Requires ElvUI 10.46 to run.
Additions:
- Added an option for player frame to show pvp text on the prestige icon
- Added font options for banners' title text (e.g. world quest title)
- Added character specific option to alter offset of dropdown menu of specialization datatext
Fixes:
- Fied primary stat missing from the list on character screen
- Fixed altoholic button not moving to button bar
- Fixed artifact power throwing errors when a caged pet is present in bags
- Fixed role icons missing on BGs
- Fixed some localization being broken
- Fixed enabling cht datatext panels causing an error
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (22)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
v3.20
3MB
repooc
03-28-17 10:53 PM
v3.19
3MB
repooc
03-28-17 08:03 AM
v3.18
3MB
repooc
01-11-17 12:34 AM
v3.17
3MB
repooc
12-05-16 03:11 PM
v3.16
3MB
repooc
11-15-16 11:11 AM
v3.15
3MB
repooc
10-25-16 09:06 AM
v3.14
3MB
repooc
09-12-16 01:14 AM
v3.13
3MB
repooc
08-29-16 12:35 PM
v3.12
3MB
repooc
08-14-16 01:35 AM
v3.11
3MB
repooc
08-09-16 01:05 PM
v3.10
3MB
repooc
08-06-16 04:43 AM
v3.09
3MB
repooc
08-02-16 05:06 AM
v3.08
3MB
repooc
07-28-16 01:21 PM
v3.07
3MB
repooc
07-28-16 01:01 AM
v3.06
3MB
repooc
07-24-16 04:07 AM
v3.05
3MB
repooc
07-23-16 03:25 AM
v3.04
3MB
repooc
07-22-16 04:57 AM
v3.03
3MB
repooc
07-21-16 07:16 AM
v3.02
3MB
repooc
07-20-16 10:49 PM
v3.01
3MB
repooc
07-20-16 03:16 AM
v3.0
3MB
repooc
07-19-16 11:32 AM
v3.0
3MB
repooc
03-05-16 10:49 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 12-29-16, 03:23 AM  
Jeanice
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 5
Re: Re: hiho

Originally Posted by repooc
Originally Posted by Jeanice
Hi
Wanted to ask times, if I umbastle your UI, then I need an authorization to publish it?

LG
You need authorization to publish our addon and at this time I can't think of anyone we have given permission to include our addon as a compiled download and ask to be linked to Curse, WoWInterface, or the Tukui sites for downloads of Shadow & Light.


And from whom do I get this authorization?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-16, 12:44 AM  
repooc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 10
File comments: 53
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Re: Option Greyed out

No problem just easier to help in a ticket system environment instead of bouncing around and seeing if people comment and such as comment sections can get cluttered real fast.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-16, 12:34 AM  
pastafarian
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 7
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Option Greyed out

You are absolutely right, that is my mistake. After double checking and disabling customtweaks, I was able to change the option. Please chalk this up to user error, and sorry about the bother!



Originally Posted by repooc
Hey Pastafarian,
A couple things to point out to make things easier for Darth and I.
  1. Tech Support Info - Located at the bottom of the main page on there that links to the ticket system we use (TICKET SYSTEM HERE)
  2. We have required information needed for troubleshooting also listed at the bottom of the page
  3. To answer the question why the option was grayed out... Because you have ElvUI CustomTweaks enabled, so when you said you just had ElvUI and S&L must have not been the case as you had other stuff enabled (Anything with ElvUI in the name still needs to be disabled except ElvUI and ElvUI Config to help isolate the issues)
  4. As for the error you received, that looks to have come from ElvUI Custom Tweaks addon so you might want to contact Blaze on that

Originally Posted by pastafarian
Hey Darth Predator, I'm hoping you can help me out. There is one option in Shadow and Light that has been greyed out to me since I've installed it several months back. Chat Max Messages

http://i.imgur.com/0goGVh0.png

I can't seem to find the reason why. I've reinstalled just Elvui and Shadow and Light and had nothing else enabled besides buggrabber and bugsack, and I don't see any errors.

I don't see any option in base ElvUI to enable this as well.

And when I force change Chat Max Messages with ElvUI_CustomTweaks (with just that, ElvUI, and Shadow and Light) enabled I get the following LUA error (which seems to be a error with customtweaks, but I guess no one else really seems to have an issue with the option)

Code:
22x ...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:48: attempt to index global 'self' (a nil value)
...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:48: in function <...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:40>
[C]: ?
[C]: ?
ElvUI\core\core.lua:1202: in function `InitializeModules'
ElvUI\core\core.lua:1343: in function `Initialize'
ElvUI\init.lua:138: in function <ElvUI\init.lua:137>

Locals:
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = <table> {
 1 = "ChatFrame1"
 2 = "ChatFrame2"
 3 = "ChatFrame3"
 4 = "ChatFrame4"
 5 = "ChatFrame5"
 6 = "ChatFrame6"
 7 = "ChatFrame7"
 8 = "ChatFrame8"
 9 = "ChatFrame9"
 10 = "ChatFrame10"
}
(*temporary) = 10
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
(*temporary) = <function> defined @SharedXML\ScrollingMessageFrame.lua:124
(*temporary) = ChatFrame10 {
 0 = <userdata>
 RefreshIfNecessary = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPostShow = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OldAddMessage = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isInitialized = 1
 GetNumVisibleLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollUp = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetTimeVisible = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 hasOwnFontObject = true
 OnFontObjectUpdated = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 button = CopyChatButton10 {
 }
 resizeButton = ChatFrame10ResizeButton {
 }
 GetFading = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 Clear = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 shouldFadeAfterInactivity = true
 SetIndentedWordWrap = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetTimeVisible = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetJustifyV = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFont = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetMaxLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 Show = <function> defined @FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:128
 BackFillMessage = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 UnpackageEntry = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 FontStringContainer = <unnamed> {
 }
 SetShadowOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 messageTypeList = <table> {
 }
 GetFont = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetMaxLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 timeVisibleSecs = 100
 PageUp = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 RefreshDisplay = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFontObject = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 MakeFontObjectCustom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 CalculateNumVisibleLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 fontObject = table: 000001A5E17EF7E0 {
 }
 overrideFadeTimestamp = 0
 SetInsertMode = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 MarkDisplayDirty = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 scriptsSet = true
 SetScript = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 styled = true
 GetMessageInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollDown = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 AtTop = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetFontObject = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 zoneChannelList = <table> {
 }
 SetScrollOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollToBottom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetInsertMode = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 oldAlpha = 0.15686275064945
 channelList = <table> {
 }
 CanEffectivelyFade = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 originalHide = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 originalShow = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 insertMode = 2
 buttonSide = "left"
 OnPreSizeChanged = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetScrollOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 PackageEntry = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 alternativeDefaultLanguage = "Common"
 defaultLanguage = "Common"
 Hide = <function> defined @FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:124
 GetTextColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 tellTimer = 188383.509
 ResetAllFadeTimes = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 flashTimer = 0
 isLayoutDirty = true
 GetSpacing = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPreLoad = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isDisplayDirty = true
 visibleLines = <table> {
 }
 SetSpacing = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 name = "Chat 10"
 ScrollToTop = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 fadeDurationSecs = 3
 historyBuffer = <table> {
 }
 AdjustMessageColors = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetNumMessages = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 RefreshLayout = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetShadowColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isUninteractable = false
 AddMessage = <function> defined @ElvUI\Modules\chat\chat.lua:528
 GetJustifyH = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPostUpdate = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 PageDown = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetMaxScrollRange = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetJustifyH = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFadeDuration = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetShadowOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetPagingScrollAmount = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetTextColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 AtBottom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 buttonFr
I don't know if there is a simple option I'm missing or I'm just doing something wrong, but any help would be appreciated.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-16, 09:59 PM  
repooc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 10
File comments: 53
Uploads: 0
Re: hiho

Originally Posted by Jeanice
Hi
Wanted to ask times, if I umbastle your UI, then I need an authorization to publish it?

LG
You need authorization to publish our addon and at this time I can't think of anyone we have given permission to include our addon as a compiled download and ask to be linked to Curse, WoWInterface, or the Tukui sites for downloads of Shadow & Light.
Last edited by repooc : 12-26-16 at 10:01 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-16, 09:57 PM  
repooc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 10
File comments: 53
Uploads: 0
Re: Option Greyed out

Hey Pastafarian,
A couple things to point out to make things easier for Darth and I.
  1. Tech Support Info - Located at the bottom of the main page on there that links to the ticket system we use (TICKET SYSTEM HERE)
  2. We have required information needed for troubleshooting also listed at the bottom of the page
  3. To answer the question why the option was grayed out... Because you have ElvUI CustomTweaks enabled, so when you said you just had ElvUI and S&L must have not been the case as you had other stuff enabled (Anything with ElvUI in the name still needs to be disabled except ElvUI and ElvUI Config to help isolate the issues)
  4. As for the error you received, that looks to have come from ElvUI Custom Tweaks addon so you might want to contact Blaze on that

Originally Posted by pastafarian
Hey Darth Predator, I'm hoping you can help me out. There is one option in Shadow and Light that has been greyed out to me since I've installed it several months back. Chat Max Messages

http://i.imgur.com/0goGVh0.png

I can't seem to find the reason why. I've reinstalled just Elvui and Shadow and Light and had nothing else enabled besides buggrabber and bugsack, and I don't see any errors.

I don't see any option in base ElvUI to enable this as well.

And when I force change Chat Max Messages with ElvUI_CustomTweaks (with just that, ElvUI, and Shadow and Light) enabled I get the following LUA error (which seems to be a error with customtweaks, but I guess no one else really seems to have an issue with the option)

Code:
22x ...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:48: attempt to index global 'self' (a nil value)
...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:48: in function <...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:40>
[C]: ?
[C]: ?
ElvUI\core\core.lua:1202: in function `InitializeModules'
ElvUI\core\core.lua:1343: in function `Initialize'
ElvUI\init.lua:138: in function <ElvUI\init.lua:137>

Locals:
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = <table> {
 1 = "ChatFrame1"
 2 = "ChatFrame2"
 3 = "ChatFrame3"
 4 = "ChatFrame4"
 5 = "ChatFrame5"
 6 = "ChatFrame6"
 7 = "ChatFrame7"
 8 = "ChatFrame8"
 9 = "ChatFrame9"
 10 = "ChatFrame10"
}
(*temporary) = 10
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
(*temporary) = <function> defined @SharedXML\ScrollingMessageFrame.lua:124
(*temporary) = ChatFrame10 {
 0 = <userdata>
 RefreshIfNecessary = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPostShow = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OldAddMessage = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isInitialized = 1
 GetNumVisibleLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollUp = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetTimeVisible = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 hasOwnFontObject = true
 OnFontObjectUpdated = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 button = CopyChatButton10 {
 }
 resizeButton = ChatFrame10ResizeButton {
 }
 GetFading = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 Clear = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 shouldFadeAfterInactivity = true
 SetIndentedWordWrap = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetTimeVisible = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetJustifyV = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFont = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetMaxLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 Show = <function> defined @FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:128
 BackFillMessage = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 UnpackageEntry = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 FontStringContainer = <unnamed> {
 }
 SetShadowOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 messageTypeList = <table> {
 }
 GetFont = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetMaxLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 timeVisibleSecs = 100
 PageUp = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 RefreshDisplay = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFontObject = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 MakeFontObjectCustom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 CalculateNumVisibleLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 fontObject = table: 000001A5E17EF7E0 {
 }
 overrideFadeTimestamp = 0
 SetInsertMode = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 MarkDisplayDirty = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 scriptsSet = true
 SetScript = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 styled = true
 GetMessageInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollDown = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 AtTop = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetFontObject = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 zoneChannelList = <table> {
 }
 SetScrollOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollToBottom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetInsertMode = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 oldAlpha = 0.15686275064945
 channelList = <table> {
 }
 CanEffectivelyFade = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 originalHide = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 originalShow = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 insertMode = 2
 buttonSide = "left"
 OnPreSizeChanged = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetScrollOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 PackageEntry = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 alternativeDefaultLanguage = "Common"
 defaultLanguage = "Common"
 Hide = <function> defined @FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:124
 GetTextColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 tellTimer = 188383.509
 ResetAllFadeTimes = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 flashTimer = 0
 isLayoutDirty = true
 GetSpacing = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPreLoad = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isDisplayDirty = true
 visibleLines = <table> {
 }
 SetSpacing = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 name = "Chat 10"
 ScrollToTop = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 fadeDurationSecs = 3
 historyBuffer = <table> {
 }
 AdjustMessageColors = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetNumMessages = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 RefreshLayout = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetShadowColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isUninteractable = false
 AddMessage = <function> defined @ElvUI\Modules\chat\chat.lua:528
 GetJustifyH = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPostUpdate = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 PageDown = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetMaxScrollRange = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetJustifyH = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFadeDuration = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetShadowOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetPagingScrollAmount = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetTextColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 AtBottom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 buttonFr
I don't know if there is a simple option I'm missing or I'm just doing something wrong, but any help would be appreciated.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-16, 05:04 PM  
pastafarian
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 7
Uploads: 0
Option Greyed out

Hey Darth Predator, I'm hoping you can help me out. There is one option in Shadow and Light that has been greyed out to me since I've installed it several months back. Chat Max Messages

http://i.imgur.com/0goGVh0.png

I can't seem to find the reason why. I've reinstalled just Elvui and Shadow and Light and had nothing else enabled besides buggrabber and bugsack, and I don't see any errors.

I don't see any option in base ElvUI to enable this as well.

And when I force change Chat Max Messages with ElvUI_CustomTweaks (with just that, ElvUI, and Shadow and Light) enabled I get the following LUA error (which seems to be a error with customtweaks, but I guess no one else really seems to have an issue with the option)

Code:
22x ...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:48: attempt to index global 'self' (a nil value)
...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:48: in function <...dOns\ElvUI_CustomTweaks\categories\chat\MaxLines.lua:40>
[C]: ?
[C]: ?
ElvUI\core\core.lua:1202: in function `InitializeModules'
ElvUI\core\core.lua:1343: in function `Initialize'
ElvUI\init.lua:138: in function <ElvUI\init.lua:137>

Locals:
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = <table> {
 1 = "ChatFrame1"
 2 = "ChatFrame2"
 3 = "ChatFrame3"
 4 = "ChatFrame4"
 5 = "ChatFrame5"
 6 = "ChatFrame6"
 7 = "ChatFrame7"
 8 = "ChatFrame8"
 9 = "ChatFrame9"
 10 = "ChatFrame10"
}
(*temporary) = 10
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
(*temporary) = <function> defined @SharedXML\ScrollingMessageFrame.lua:124
(*temporary) = ChatFrame10 {
 0 = <userdata>
 RefreshIfNecessary = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPostShow = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OldAddMessage = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isInitialized = 1
 GetNumVisibleLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollUp = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetTimeVisible = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 hasOwnFontObject = true
 OnFontObjectUpdated = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 button = CopyChatButton10 {
 }
 resizeButton = ChatFrame10ResizeButton {
 }
 GetFading = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 Clear = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 shouldFadeAfterInactivity = true
 SetIndentedWordWrap = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetTimeVisible = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetJustifyV = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFont = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetMaxLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 Show = <function> defined @FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:128
 BackFillMessage = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 UnpackageEntry = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 FontStringContainer = <unnamed> {
 }
 SetShadowOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 messageTypeList = <table> {
 }
 GetFont = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetMaxLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 timeVisibleSecs = 100
 PageUp = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 RefreshDisplay = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFontObject = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 MakeFontObjectCustom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 CalculateNumVisibleLines = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 fontObject = table: 000001A5E17EF7E0 {
 }
 overrideFadeTimestamp = 0
 SetInsertMode = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 MarkDisplayDirty = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 scriptsSet = true
 SetScript = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 styled = true
 GetMessageInfo = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollDown = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 AtTop = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetFontObject = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 zoneChannelList = <table> {
 }
 SetScrollOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 ScrollToBottom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetInsertMode = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 oldAlpha = 0.15686275064945
 channelList = <table> {
 }
 CanEffectivelyFade = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 originalHide = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 originalShow = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 insertMode = 2
 buttonSide = "left"
 OnPreSizeChanged = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetScrollOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 PackageEntry = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 alternativeDefaultLanguage = "Common"
 defaultLanguage = "Common"
 Hide = <function> defined @FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:124
 GetTextColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 tellTimer = 188383.509
 ResetAllFadeTimes = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 flashTimer = 0
 isLayoutDirty = true
 GetSpacing = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPreLoad = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isDisplayDirty = true
 visibleLines = <table> {
 }
 SetSpacing = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 name = "Chat 10"
 ScrollToTop = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 fadeDurationSecs = 3
 historyBuffer = <table> {
 }
 AdjustMessageColors = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetNumMessages = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 RefreshLayout = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetShadowColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 isUninteractable = false
 AddMessage = <function> defined @ElvUI\Modules\chat\chat.lua:528
 GetJustifyH = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 OnPostUpdate = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 PageDown = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetMaxScrollRange = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetJustifyH = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetFadeDuration = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetShadowOffset = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 GetPagingScrollAmount = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 SetTextColor = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 AtBottom = <function> defined =[C]:-1
 buttonFr
I don't know if there is a simple option I'm missing or I'm just doing something wrong, but any help would be appreciated.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-16, 11:56 AM  
Darth Predator
A Murloc Raider
 
Darth Predator's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 5
File comments: 29
Uploads: 2
Re: hiho

Originally Posted by Jeanice
Hi
Wanted to ask times, if I umbastle your UI, then I need an authorization to publish it?

LG
Have no idea what you are talking about
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-16, 11:54 PM  
Jeanice
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 5
hiho

Hi
Wanted to ask times, if I umbastle your UI, then I need an authorization to publish it?

LG
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-16, 01:16 AM  
Darth Predator
A Murloc Raider
 
Darth Predator's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 5
File comments: 29
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Sinese
Enabling this addon hides my Datatext, chat, aka everything at bottom of screen that is Elvui used,
while in combat... and im unable to find the option to disable it :/ can someone help?
There is option to hide chat in combat under /ec -S&L - Modules - Chat
And considering those are disabled by default you should've found them and enable yourself in the first place
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-16, 05:07 PM  
Sinese
A Kobold Labourer
 
Sinese's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 4
Uploads: 1
Enabling this addon hides my Datatext, chat, aka everything at bottom of screen that is Elvui used,
while in combat... and im unable to find the option to disable it :/ can someone help?
Last edited by Sinese : 09-04-16 at 05:07 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-16, 10:41 PM  
IceHeartZero
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by IceHeartZero
I'm really loving this UI so far but one issue I have with it is that my floating combat text(the numbers that appear above enemies/etc) has been disabled and I can't figure out how to turn it back on. I'm not sure if it was elvUI itself or S&L but I tried looking under the blizzard interface options and can't see a way to enable it. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I could use some help as I really don't like how xct+ or other mods handle FCT.
FCT is usually a blizz option. Maybe you have other addons that disable it? Like xCT or MSBT.[/quote]

Yeah thought so too but all I had was elvUI and S&L installed, however thankfully I downloaded a mod called AdvancedInterfaceOptions and it allowed me to turn them back on. If it was in the default UI before the pre-patch it's not now.
Last edited by IceHeartZero : 08-02-16 at 10:54 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-16, 05:02 AM  
Darth Predator
A Murloc Raider
 
Darth Predator's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 5
File comments: 29
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by edoras2727
some bugs
I don't see a single useful thing in this message. Like, I dunno, troubleshooting steps maybe? Not to mention that there is a link for bug reporting in the description.
I don't take bug reports real or not from comments since I only see those when I come to upload a new version.

Originally Posted by IceHeartZero
I'm really loving this UI so far but one issue I have with it is that my floating combat text(the numbers that appear above enemies/etc) has been disabled and I can't figure out how to turn it back on. I'm not sure if it was elvUI itself or S&L but I tried looking under the blizzard interface options and can't see a way to enable it. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I could use some help as I really don't like how xct+ or other mods handle FCT.
FCT is usually a blizz option. Maybe you have other addons that disable it? Like xCT or MSBT.
Last edited by Darth Predator : 08-02-16 at 05:04 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-16, 10:29 PM  
IceHeartZero
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Floating combat text disabled

I'm really loving this UI so far but one issue I have with it is that my floating combat text(the numbers that appear above enemies/etc) has been disabled and I can't figure out how to turn it back on. I'm not sure if it was elvUI itself or S&L but I tried looking under the blizzard interface options and can't see a way to enable it. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I could use some help as I really don't like how xct+ or other mods handle FCT.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-16, 07:49 PM  
BrutallStatic
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 52
Uploads: 2
Multiple issues on the character window, photo outlining problems included.

Hey guys, I'm curious if anyone knows of a means to fix any of the issues displayed in the character window? I have five issues currently, which are color coded and displayed here:

EDIT: Issue 3 is no longer a concern, so please ignore it. Issue 5 is being fixed in the next update of DejaCharacterStats, so please ignore it, too.



From what I can tell, issues 1, 2, and 4 are related to Shadow & Light. Issue 3 seems to be something Blizzard did with 7.0. Issues 5 is probably something the author of Prat would need to fix. I'd love any feedback and obviously don't mind troubleshooting and helping to figure out what needs fixing. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by BrutallStatic : 07-29-16 at 07:19 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-16, 02:44 PM  
edoras2727
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 74
Uploads: 0
__________________
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.