Collect Me keeps track of your mounts, companions and titles in the game and can show you what mounts, companions, titles you're missing with additional information on where to get them. It can also summon companions and mounts randomly from a user defined list.
## Basic Features
* Ignore List
* 3D model previews
* User- and Zone-defined random mount-summoning
* Userdefinded random pet-summoning
* Auto-summoning of companions when moving
* WowAce profile support
Collect Me creates two macros for mount and companion summoning. All other features and settin can be accessed on the main window.
* Left-Click: Summons a random companion
* Right-Click: Dismisses the current companion
* You can configure the behavior of this macro in the Random Mount Tab
* If the macros are not created or updated accordingly you can try to run /cm macro to create them
## Slash Commands
* /collectme or /cm will bring up the main window
* /cm randomcompanion or /cm rc will summon a random companion bases on your defined set
* /cm randommount or /cm rm will summon a random companion bases on your defined set
* /cm options will open the profile settings
* /cm macro will create or update the macro
* You can also use the "Collect Me" button in the Blizzard Mount Tab to open the addon
## The Main Window
When you start the Main Window the add-on will automatically build a mount, companion, title list based on your faction, class. By hovering over a mount or title with the mouse you will receive additional information on where to get it in a tooltip.
### Ignore List
You can add an item to the ignore list by Ctrl + right-clicking on them, if for any reason you don't want them or you have no way of obtaining them.
In addition to the Ignore List, you can add pre-configured filters. Those filters will hide mounts, titles and companions from the missing list. This will allow you to keep the list small to bring in some general survey. By combining the filters and the ignore list you should have a good compromise of speed and detail.
### Random summoning
The add-on can summon a random companion or mount by using the macros the addon creates.
You can define a set of mounts and companions from which CollectMe will choose randomly in the "Random Companion" and "Random Mount" Tab.
#### Zone priorities for mounts
Collect Me tries to autodetect wich mount would be best for the current zone (example vashj'r, non flyable zones) and build the pool based on this suggestion and your defined mounts and than randomly choose one. Let's take a look to AQ40 for an example. You have 2 Qiraj mounts and 10 normal ground mounts and you are in AQ40.
Both Qiraj mounts are not added to the set for auto summoning. In this case Collect Me would summon a random ground mount. If one Qiraj mount would be enabled in your set Collect Me would always take the Qiraj mount. If both Qiraj mounts would be enabled, Collect Me would randomly choose between those two mounts.
Zone Mounts always weigh stronger than non zone mounts. Currently you can not influence that, but in a future release some options may be added.
## 3D Model Preview
* By left-clicking on a mount or companion in the main window you can bring up a window with a 3d preview of the mount.
* By Ctrl + left-clicking on a mount or companion in chat you can view a 3d preview of it.
## Reporting issues and feature requests
* If you have a feature request of a bug you can open a ticket on curseforge http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/collect_me/tickets/ or github https://github.com/Tschebel/CollectMe/issues
* For general questions you can use the comments on Curse.
## Translation and help with that
* Collect Me only comes in english and partial german but fully supports WowAce as translation library.
* If you want to help and submit translations in your language you can do so by using GitHub https://github.com/Tschebel/CollectMe or if you aren't familiar with GitHub you can send an email.
## Additional Information
* If you have anything the add-on doesn't have in its database, you will receive a message in your chat frame. Please leave a comment or a ticket on the addon page if this is the case.
* Added Swift Windsteed
* Fixed zone filtering in AQ40
* Shorten LDB Text
* Added a textbox for searching through all lists
* Added zone based filtering of missing companions (titles and mounts may follow in a future release) - data provided by Nullberri of PetJournalEnhanced
* Added LDB plugin for missing companions in current zone (a broker display addon is needed to use this feature)
* Fixed CollectMe Buttons in Pet- and MountJournal
* Added 5.1 Mounts and Teal Kodo
* Fixed 5.1 bugs
* NOTE: With 5.1 petids were changed with guids so you're random summon list has to be configured from start
* Tooltips of wild battle pets now have information if this companion is missing in your collection
* While in pet battles, chat messages will inform you if the enemy pet is missing from your collection or if it has a higher quality than the same companion of your collection
* The random companion tab now shows the level and the quality of your companions
* Fixed several issues with Summon/Dismiss Companion
* Fixed several issues which caused the display of an empty missing or summon random companion list
* Fixed an issue which caused autosummon on moving to consider only not captured pets
* Fixed Mount Great Purple Dragon Turtle
* Added info for the engineering profession mounts.
* Added some missing info for certain mounts.
* Added drop chance percentages to info for certain mounts.
* Fixed an issue with mount priorities message while in combat
* Added back the ability to manage and track what companions you're missing
* Added Mists of Pandaria titles
* Added Mists of Pandaria mounts
* Changed the amount of companions, mounts one can view on screen without scrolling
* Showing of last open tab after reopening the main window from a previous session
* Added White Stallion
* Fixed dual wield weapon preview bug
* Fixed a bug causing non druids to cancel their form as well (example Shadow Priests)
* Updated german translation
* Fixed a weapon preview bug
* Added Check/Uncheck all buttons
* Added /cancelform to the mount macro
* Fixed Swift Zehvra being tagged as a flying mount
* Fixed White Riding Camel
* Fixed DressingRoom only able to equip a single item
* Added options to configure the behavior of the mount macro
* Added command to update the macro
* Updated german translation
* Complete recode of the addon, with a new UI
* Removed companion list (replaced by Blizzard Pet Journal)
* Filters and options are now more easily accessible
* Random mount summoning (using a macro)
* Removed pet summoning button (replaced by a macro)
* Removed random summoning by priority - replaced random summoning of a list of chosen mounts/companions
* Added preview by using dressing room and display id's - no more cache
* Mounts linkable to chat
* Added translation support (English, German currently implemented)
* Added feature to ctrl+left click mounts, companions in chat to view their models
* Updated info for Recruit a Friend mounts (Mount)
* Added Obsidian Nightwing (Mount)
* Added Imperial Quilen (Mount)
* Added BoP, BoE and BoA tags to all mounts
* Added Filters for Titles.
* Added [SoEM] tags for mounts (Satchel of Exotic Mysteries)