With Noblegarden, there's a need to tell if a player is male or female for the achievements.
This addon will replace the "Level xx race class (Player)" line on player tooltip windows when you mouse-over their character with "Level xx gender race class (Player)".
You can also have it display the gender in a color of your choosing, via the in-game options (Game Menu -> Interface -> AddOns).
This is my first addon so let me know how I did!
-- 2.1.0 (October 10th, 2016)
* Added a GUI for the options (Game Menu -> Interface -> AddOns -> GenderTooltip), these options still need translated.
* The sub-commands of the slash command have been deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
-- 2.0.6 (September 28th, 2016)
* Updated the TOC to version 7.0.0.
-- 2.0.5 (October 28th, 2015)
* Fixed a rare lua error that occurred when either there was no race, or class on a 'player' (this can be seen in healer Proving Grounds).
-- 2.0.4 (October 20th, 2015)
* Corrected a bug that prevented other locales from properly taking over.
-- 2.0.3 (October 20th, 2015)
* Small correction to the German translation (Thanks to pas06 @ Curse).
-- 2.0.2 (August 14th, 2015)
* Updated German translation, thanks to pas06 on Curse.com
-- 2.0.1 (August 13th, 2015)
* Added some basic (I cannot be sure of their accuracy) localizations for: ptBR, deDE, itIT, koKR, esMX, ruRU, zhCN, esES, zhTW
-- 1.1.5 (August 8th, 2015)
* Updated the TOC version to 6.2.0.
-- 1.1.4 (April 2nd, 2013)
* Updated the TOC version to 5.2.0.
-- 1.1.3 (December 26th, 2012)
* Updated the TOC version to 5.1.0.
-- 1.1.2 (September 27th, 2012)
* Updated the TOC version for MoP.
-- 1.1.1 (April 24th, 2012)
* Small bugfix for displaying opposite faction players level as "??" when applicable, thanks to 'Richard' on Curse.com.
-- 1.1 (April 16th, 2012)
* Added optional coloring based on user request, to enable use the slash command: /gto color on, to set the coloring use the slash command: /gto color set male/female R G B
* Added the slash command: /gto, /gtto and /gendertooltipoptions