This UI is a lighter version of my orginal version for download. I’ve had some requests from people wanting to upload my UI. This UI is mainly directed for DPS & Tank classes but can easily be modified for Healers. This UI is designed for an 1920x1200 resolution (widescreen). You can definitely make it fit any lower widescreen resolutions by tweaking the UI scale and adjusting the individual add-ons.
Killah LUI Installation Instructions:
1. Backup your FONTS / INTERFACE & WTF FOLDERS. This is a mandatory step. I suggest creating a folder on the desktop named “Backup WOW folder” and placing all of them in there.
2. Delete the 3 previously mentioned folders.
3. Copy the contents of the ZIP file into the WOW folder.
4. Open the new WTF folder and then the Account folder located in it.
5. Rename the folder called “YOURACCOUNTNAME” to your account name. Make sure it is in all Uppercase.
6. Open the folder and rename the folder “Your realm Name” to the name of your realm.
7. Open the folder and rename the folder “Character Name” to your Character’s name.
8. Log into WOW and make sure that all of the add-ons are enabled and make sure to enable out of date add-ons.
9. Hit INSTALL after logging in.
If the screen does not match the screenshots on this page, also make sure that all interface add-ons are using the “Killah LUI” profile.
The add-ons that are used in this UI are:
!BugGrabber! – Grabs & records any UI errors
Addon Control Panel – Adds an option to the in-game menu for loading/unloading add-ons
Bagnon – Merges all your bags into 3 windows: inventory, bank & guild bank
BadBoy – Simple spam throttle to prevent people spamming
Bartender 4 – Actionbar mod with a generic predefined layout and basic keybinding
Deadly Boss Mods – Provides boss-related timers, notifications & a proximity window for certain events
Gladius – Small unit frames for enemy units in arenas
LUI – Visit: www.wow-lui.com
Masque (Caith) – Supports skinning of Bartender 4
MikScrollingBattleText – Enchanced battle text & notification modification
Postal – Enhanced mailbox support
Quartz – Modular casting bar add-on
rQuest Watch Frame Mover – Makes Quest watch frame dragable
Screen Grid – Provides a grid to help align UI elements
Skada – A very modular Damage, DPS, CC, Threat, ect. meter
Snowfallkey Press – Accelerates key bindings & button pressing
Stat Block Core – Provides freely movable blocks for LibDataBroker plugins
Teksloot – simple and lightweight loot roll frames
Tidy Plates w/ Threat plates – Nameplates that react to threat changes
Tip Tac – Improved tooltips
Various Broker Plugins: Broker_Tolbarad, Broker_Wintergrasp, ect.
My UI is a mix of LUI and many other add-ons. First, I would like to thank all of the add-on authors that created all the different add-ons that I used for my compilation. But mainly, credit goes to Loui for creating LUI. I have not developed or claim any rights to any of the add-ons used in this compilation. If you have any recommendations or comments about my UI please let me know.
If you would like to download the full version of this please download it from the link below:
Thanks for downloading my UI and enjoy!!!
P.S. I will be a business trip for a few months so I will not be updating this UI during that timeframe. Sorry for any inconvience.