Here is my Priest UI. It is provided at request of my followers and comes as is. Updates will be provided only when significant changes are made. Use with other classes and different resolutions is possible, but not supported by myself.
*SEE CHANGE LOG TO SEE WHAT'S BEEN UPDATED*
**NOTICE** This is my personal UI and many of the addons are custom configured in very advanced ways. A few of the addons may even have custom editing of the LUA to add features. I spent countless hours in the options menu's of many of the addons I use here learning how to make them do complicated and amazing things. I do not have the time nor the desire to explain how I did this. Take the time to figure it out yourself or simply use as is; or pick a more simplistic interface. Much tweaking may be needed for resolutions other than 1080p
See it in action on some of my latest VODS on my Live Stream!
Has modules for Shadow and Disc gnosis setup.
Shadow has dot timers where disc has Penance CD with room for additional bars.
As always my UIs are designed to not show action bars and thus they are hidden by default so if you NEED to see your action bars to play then you will need to make a few adjustments. Any CDs you need to track will be displayed on screen via Power Auras, Gnosis or the single bartender bar with Omni CC timers and the GCD is tracked on the cast bar.
To show the bars in order to place your spells and keybind them, go to the Bartender options menu.
Bar 1 uncheck "use custom conditional"
Bar 2, the micro menu and bags are all setup to only display when you hover you mouseover. They can be found and moved by unlocking the bars.
Bar 3,4 and 6 uncheck "Always Hide"
After you have set and bound all of your buttons you can re-check each of the boxes you unchecked to keep the bars hidden or you can resize and move them if you want to keep them on screen.
1. After backing up your WTF/Interface folders you can remove them from your World of Warcraft folder.
2. Copy the WTF/Interface folders you extracted from Koilie UI into your WoW folder
3. Open WTF>Account
4. Rename the designated folder to the user name of your WoW account then open that folder.
5. Rename the designated folder to the name of the realm your priest plays on then open that folder.
6. Rename the designated folder to the name of your priest who you want to use this UI on.
7. Load your game
After loading the game:
1. On character select screen go to addons and check "Load Out of Date Addons"
2. Load your Toon
3. You will see the options menu for Gnosis. Select the button that says Koilie.
Primary spec will have shadow bars and secondary will have disc. >>If disc is your primary<< you can swap this around in the cast bar options menu for gnosis. Just click on each cast bar and there will be an option to enable for spec (1&2, 1, 2)
4. Right click the mini map and check the box that says "Use Global Profile" then hit accept.
5. Type in chat /bt then on the profiles tab select "Koilie" from either the "Existing Profiles" or the "Copy From" drop down menus.
All other profiles should load automatically.
Addon List and /commands you may use commonly:
Addon Control Panel /acp
Forte Exorcist /fx
Grid + Plugins
Lose Control /LC
Miks Scrolling Battle Text /msbt
Nug Combo Bar /NCB
RSA (Spell Announcer) /RSA
Shadowed Unit Frames /suf
Skada Damage Meter
WoW Instant Messenger
HAM.2: Should not fail to load now when turning on all addons. Previous version had a broken addon mistakenly included. oops
Updated for 5.1 content patch. Moved from Power auras to Weak Auras, Recount to Skada and Bagnon to Arkinventory.
1. Fixed Mislabeled folders. Oops
2. Blacklisted the Pet Frame in Clique to allow right click dismissal in the event you need to dismiss your shadowfiend.
3. Updated Move Anything - MOP. Future updates should come through curse client normally. no longer blocks Glyph and Talent changes.
4. Added RSA spell announcing addon back into the package now that it has been updated.
5. Added a Divine Insight proc tracker to the Gnosis Mind Blast cooldown bar. Will replace the bar with Divine insight and show the remaining duration of the buff. Will not have any effect when not using the DI talent.
6. Added Range display addon. Should show above mini map when targeting a unit. Light Blue numbers are close range minimal halo damage. Green numbers equal optimal range to cast Halo on the target. Yellow is out of Halo range completely.
7. Added Grid Status Tank Cooldowns. Shows defnesive CDs on grid. Not just tank CDs. Also shows personals such as Dispersion. Cleaned up old custom added Auras.
1. General clean up.
2. Deleted a bunch of useless profiles for many addons which were causing some confusion when trying to load the proper profile.