|Go to Page...|
Location Plus for ElvUI
Plugin for ElvUI, that adds player location, coords + 2 Datatexts
Also, the highly configurable tooltip, can show Continent, ZoneLevel, Raids, PvP areas, Dungeons in the zone, recommended zones and dungeons based on player level and many more.
If you don't need the tooltip info or the datatexts, then use Location Lite, which has a small memory fingerprint but kept all customization options plus a new layout. More info and download: Tukui.org or Curse.
Install as any addon, requires ElvUI v7+. Download
If you can spend 15-20 minutes to help with the plugin localization, please click here.
a. Click to Toggle WorldMap
b. ShiftClick to send your location in chat
c. CtrlClick to toggle left/right datatext panels
d. RightClick toggles ElvUI configuration
Contains options in ElvUI configuration:
- Auto, custom or class color on the text
- Moveable through ElvUI Toggle Anchors
- More info in the tooltip (see changelog and the new screenshot)
- Detailed Coords
- Sizeable Panels
- Mouseovered panels
- Hide in combat
- Show/Hide Tooltips
- 4 layouts to play with: simple, with shadows, transparent, no backdrop
- Change font, size, flags
Tooltip can show:
- Currencies NEW!
- Professions NEW!
- Zone and subzone
- inZone dungeons, raids, pvp
- Recommended zones by char level
- Recommended dungeons by char level
- Dungeon entrances coords
- Location's Fishing level
- Battle Pet level in the area
-Elv, Blazeflack, for showing me the best way to do this
-Sinaris (idea from his TukUI edit)
-Iceeagle, grdn, for digging their great code and making this possible.
-Tukui and Elvui forum community.
Requests, bugs, info: visit Tukui forums