One who travels about selling wares for a living.
Peddler simply allows you to flag items that you plan to sell, automatically selling them later when you interact with a vendor. It automatically flags gray items you loot to be sold, but you're free to un-flag them.
While going back to complete low-level quests with regards to getting a few quest achievements, I found my bags full of green quest rewards that I would try to sell whenever I could. However, after leaving a vendor I would notice that I'd missed one or two items; I made this addon so that I could immediately mark the newly received items without having to scour my bags for them later on!
CTRL+Right-click on an item in your inventory and it will be flagged for peddling at your next trip to a vendor! A small set of coins appears in the item's icon to highlight that it will be automatically sold.
/peddler displays the interface's options:
Modifier Key - allows the user to change the marking modifier from the CTRL-key.
Sell Limit - toggles whether or not Peddler should sell items in sets of 12, allowing the user to buyback any mistakenly marked items.
Silent Mode - toggles whether or not Peddler will print anything to the chat-log when selling items.
- Just updating the toc interface number.
- No longer attempts to use remaining unsold items if you leave the merchant before all items are sold!
- Inventorian support added.
- LiteBag support added.
- Attempt to account for the new item-usage limit to alleviate "This Item is in Use" errors when selling lots of items at once.
- Updated to work with ArkInventory's new scrolling frame.
- Slight adjustment to Adibag's bag-count.
- ElvUI bag support implemented!
- Just updating the version number...
- Added support for DerpyStuffing bags!
- Extra support for cargBags_naviya MoP update.
- The sale summary can now be toggled independently of the Silent Mode.
- Caged battle-pets should no longer cause errors!
- Possible work-around for cargBags error.
- MonoBags (m_Bags) should now be fully supported!
- Peddler can no longer mark empty slots!
- Updating version number.
- Different items that have the same itemID, but a different suffixID, can now be sold separately!
- Updating version number.
- Added information regarding icon placement changing!
- You can now choose which corner to display the coins icon in!
- All manually marked items can now be reset via a button in the options panel.
- Rare & Epic items can now be peddled.
- Upgradeable souldbound items are now correctly identified as being soulbound.
- Updated interface version number.
- Cloaks no longer count as 'unwanted items' for everyone!
- AdiBags 'fix' to actually mark all items correctly...
- Peddler can now be told to ONLY automatically mark Soulbound items!
- An option for toggling unwanted items for your class has been added. As per usual, items which are automatically marked via this option CAN be unmarked with CTRL-Rightclick (or whichever modifier key you're using).
- Bags correctly refresh immediately when changing an automatic toggle in the options menu.
- Fix for prices being null...!
- Grey, White & Green items can now all be toggled for auto-selling!
- Added cargBag_Nivaya support.
- Improved default WoW bag support, with regards to only opening a few bags at a time.
- Improved AdiBags support.
- Added an options panel.
- Removed command-line options.
- Peddler's options are now account-wide, rather than character specific. This probably means you'll need to go into the options and configure them to your liking again, sorry! At least you won't need to do that on every character anymore. :)
- Fixed AdiBags support (now correctly displays coins on all (?) items).
- A 'sellLimit' command has been added, allowing the user to limit sales to 12, meaning one can safely use the addon and buyback anything they may have accidentally sold.
- The modifier key can now be changed from the CTRL default via the command "/peddler modifier CTRL/Shift/ALT".
- ArkInventory is now supported!
- AdiBags is now supported.
- Provides feedback when changing to/from silent mode.
- Added 'Baug Bag' support.
- Updated toc version number!
- Able to silence Peddler with the /peddler silent command.
- Now remembers which items you'd like to automatically sell forever!
- Chat output when peddling wares will no longer be larger than the chat log!
- Now automatically marks gray items for sale!
- Baggins: Should now correctly draw all coins in the correct places, even while looting items with the bags closed.
- Baggins: Coin textures now redraw correctly on the correct items when new items are added to the inventory.
- All bag addons now correctly remember your marked items after relogging.
- Phew! Fixed the bug where coins wouldn't move when moving a tagged item.
- Tagged items are now remembered even after relogging!
- All items of a given type are sold at once (e.g. choosing to sell one stack of linen cloth will mark and sell them all)
- The above changes mean that I have to write bag addon-specific code, and I took some of the most popular ones to begin with: Baggins, Bagnon, Combuctor, OneBag3, as well as the default WoW bags are all supported.
- Errors are no longer caused by CTRL-Rightclicking an empty bag slot.
- Items that cannot be sold cannot be peddled!
- Tried to remember flagged items after relogging, but failed completely. :(
- Added item-count and currency colours to the output.
- Tried to make the coin icon a bit more recognisable.
- Added an output of what Peddler has been selling and for how much.
- Moved Peddler into a folder to make 'installation' all that much sweeter!