This addon keeps track of any changes in your guild roster, and also reports changes that happened while you were offline. It plugs into any DataBroker display addon (like ChocolateBar, Bazooka, TitanPanel or Barrel) to present the list of detected changes, but it can also display its own minimap icon.
The following types of changes are detected and can be toggled on or off:
Players leaving/joining the guild (also works for realm transfers)
Public & officer note changes
Achievement points changes
Character activity (using offline time and a configurable threshold)
Various options are available to control the appearance of the change history overview, and how to report changes to a chat channel.
Supports multiple guild tracking, as long as you have a character in it
An Account activated change is also triggered when a player receives a Scroll-of-Resurrection. And when this scroll expires a week later, it triggers an Account deactivated change.
When someone really has activated their account, you might see Account changes each time they log another alt. The Scroll-of-Resurrection flag seems to jump to the next inactive alt until all have logged on.
Name changes are detected by matching the information of Member left and Member joined changes.
Ideally all your characters have the same officer note access within a guild. Whenever you log on a non-officer character, all officer notes for that guild will be cleared, making change detection impossible.
* Added option to show officer note instead of public note (applies to guild leave/join messages and history list)
* Greatly optimized scan duration; this should resolve any 'script ran too long' warnings during combat
* Feature: Option to disable scanning during combat
* Feature: Added achievement points changes (can be spammy!)
* Feature: Configurable minimum level for reporting changes in achievement points or level
* Feature: Merging of changes, so only the net result is shown in the history tooltip (optional)
* Change: Will now properly detect all different changes for a single player simultaneously
* Change: Empty officer/public notes are now displayed as 'empty'