This addon helps you FIND BETTER GEAR (Armor, Weapons, Trinkets etc.) on the auction house. It uses the Pawn addon to compare what you are currently wearing with the items for sale on the auction house.
* Scan Auction House by clicking Auctioneer Scan Button or use Get-All scan (play arrow top of window)
* Wait for scan to finish
* Click Search Tab of Auctioneer
* Expand Searchers and select Pawn
* Select the Scale that has been defined in the Pawn addon. The scale must be allowed to show on tooltip. (for example: scales for wowhead.warlock.affliction)
* Select other options if needed
* Click Search
* See results in search result window. Results are sorted by default with best being on the top of the list.
* Ensure that Pawn is selected in the list of searchers to use for Real-time Searches in Auctioneer Options
* Activate Realtime scanner
Please report Bugs by writing Tickets.
Issues I'm working on
* Code optimization
* Localization system
* Xit_Draka - Maintainer, Author and Developer.
* ShadowVall - Localization (Russian) and Debugging.
Special Thanks to
MGotovcev - My (ShadowVall) entry point to this project, lua-coding and CurseForce development. Thank you very much.
Removed the optional dependency for Pawn, Pawn is now a required dependency.
Pawn is actively trying to localize their addon. If you want to help them out please visit http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pawn/localization/ and help them out