|Go to Page...|
Simple UI used for Raiding and some PvP. Currently it's 1920x1080, and I don't really have any intention of supporting other sizes. This UI is Hunter Oriented, but should work easily with all classes. I emphasize simplicity for raiding purposes.
How to Install
- go to your WoW folder
- BACKUP your old Interface and WTF folders, then delete them
- unzip ArkUI into your WoW folder
- Click -> WTF -> Account: change "YOURACCOUNT" to your account name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME: change "YOURSERVER" to your server name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME -> ServerName: change "YOURCHARACTER" to your character name
- copy your old config.wtf file to the new WTF folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/config.wtf)
- copy your old bindings-cache.wtf file to the new folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTERNAME/bindings-cache.wtf)
- start WoW and log in.
- at character selection screen click AddOns (bottom left). Check "Load out of date AddOns" and enable all
- log in
- type (case sensitive): /reflux switch ArktemUI
**VERY IMPORTANT** Make SURE you type in "/reflux switch ArktemUI" EXACTLY or you will have issues.
If you have an questions, or problems, you're more than welcome to ask here.
This UI uses about 22 MB on average, with Skada being a large portion of that. With that said many of the things in this package are personal choices, and you can easily delete things that won't effect the look or utility of the UI whatsoever.
IF you would like to see the UI in action, you can check out my stream. http://www.twitch.tv/arktem_wow/
Commands you will want to know:
/Skada config (Skada)
/dbm (Deadly Boss Mods)
/prat (Prat - Chat addon)
/quartz (quartz - cast bar addon)
/suf (Shadowed Unit Frames)
Deadly Boss Mods
Shadowed Unit Frames