Other class/specialisations exist but are not linked here as the modules need to be updated.
DPS "Rotations" or "Priority Queues"
WDW presents, as a queue, the next few abilities you should use. Allowance has been made for the Talents you have chosen, even if they are not optimal. Due to randomness and "procs" in the game, the queue might suddenly change so be ready to react!
We Don't Wipe is perfect for anyone wishing to come to grips with the latest thinking for the mechanics of a class/specialisation through to seasoned raiders wishing to maximise their DPS.
For notes specific to a class/spec you should see the respective Module download page.
Some players need to collect so many "charges" and then activate certain spells. For example, Maelstrom Weapon, Arcane Charges and Tigereye Brew. These are fundamental to achieving decent DPS and We Don't Wipe displays your class relevant "charge" prominently at the head of the queue.
Dislike the author's inclusion of (for example) Flying Serpent Kick in the rotation? You have the option to exclude any spell from the queue.
Adjacent to the queue is a smaller set of icons. These are your Cooldowns. These are fully configurable and WDW provides for just about anything, including but not limited to bag items, gear, buffs and spells.
Some abilities are more correctly considered 'timed recharges' and some classes have important stacking buffs/debuffs. WDW will make these appear just like a cooldown, complete with the sweeping 'second hand'. See Cool Aid for a complete list and additional functionality.
A Monk's Power Strikes is handled with unsurpassed accuracy.
Distance to Target
Blizzard consciously prevent us from knowing the exact distance to a target. WDW provides a very accurate range estimation for all target types. Mob in range of your Frost Nova? Are you at 40 yards yet? WDW exceeds other AddOns in accuracy. For a few more options see also this author's Hard Yards AddOn.
Beast, Critter, Humanoid or Dragonkin?
Polymorph and other abilities need this information. WDW displays the mob classification, type and family. You will be informed whether you are against a Rogue or Warrior and whether your target is Elite, Rare or a Minion. Is that a transformed player, or a pet?
Interrupts, Mob Dispels and Friendly Dispels
Depending upon your target, WDW will show a small action-relevant icon under your main rotation whenever it is possible to interrupt or dispel.
Unlike its competitors, WDW does NOT track your combat log so it it is not CPU hungry. WDW does NOT require a lot of memory and will not throttle your FPS. Periodically, WDW cleans up any computer memory which is no longer required.
Not a Level 100 Elite Tauren Chieftain?
We can't all be level 100 and WDW works for all levels, providing you have a specialisation (i.e. level 10).
In-game icon based editing and display of abilities to exclude from rotations
Modularised: Download only what you need.
Tooltips for all rotation and CD icons and configurable options
Configurable icon positions and sizes
Multiple rotations are supported
Supports Racials, whether for rotation queue, CD list, or interrupts/dispels
Global Cooldown dynamically monitored/calculated/configureable
Key bindings for rotations and for changing cooldown/rotation synergy
Debug mode available to module authors (or anyone really)
How to Report Bugs & Suggest Improvements New!
Go to Tickets as your issue or idea may already have been listed. Please remove your list of AddOns from any bug dumps. Please identify the class/spec module you are using. You might prefer to use the forum on this page and allow the author to decide if a ticket is necessary. It is up to you.
How to Instal
As you would any other AddOn. You will need one of the modules (links above). Quit the game completely. Relaunch. Enjoy.
How to Move WDW
Firstly go to "Game Menu" then "Interface" then "AddOns". For We Don't Wipe look at "Queue Settings". Ensure "Locked" is not checked. Return to the game. Hover the mouse over the centre of the first ability icon in the main queue. Must be in the centre area. Now hold down the left mouse button and drag and release. Easy!
Updates & Favourites
Why not make We Don't Wipe a Favourite and/or use Minion?
Fun Stuff™ New!
At any time you may raise your arms high and command Storm, Earth and Fire. You indeed have the power of Go'el in your hands! Heed My Call™ with '/wdw sef' or '/wdw poth' in chat. Or say hello to yourself with '/wdw sal'. Enjoy!
If You Like We Don't Wipe
While adventuring, always take the Best Quest option, pickup a great raptor pet with Adorable Hatchling Nests, and use Hard Yards, the most accurate way to measure distance and get on the Cool Aid, the essential aid to managing your cool downs!
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the Cookies & Beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
* warning/error message for reaching or trying to exceed the max number of excluded CDs able to be displayed now tests against correct maximum. Doh!
* Message for no module for a specialisation changed to no module for a class.
* TOC update to Patch 6.2
* Suppress WDW showing when in Garrisons
* Ability to suppress the audible chirpy racial greeting
* Fire Mage ignite value now always passed to module (previously only when charges to be shown)
* Remove 1 or 2 left over debugging messages. Doh!
* Power Strikes broken in Patch 6.1, fixed and in fact enhanced yet again for accuracy
* Avoid "Delete" button not showing in the '/wdw coo' Panel
* Hidden "sb" debug option to dump the player's Spellbook to saved variables. Added v4.00+ but not documented
* '/wdw sb' dumps the Spellbook to the chat channel
* '/wdw bp' dumps Buffs (Player) to the chat channel
* '/wdw bt' dumps Buffs (Target) to the chat channel
* '/wdw dp' dumps Debuffs (Player) to the chat channel
* '/wdw dt' dumps Debuff (Target) to the chat channel
* Blizzard Cooldown changes forced code to be altered to stop flickering/stuck icons
* Cooldown code slightly more efficient (less cpu)
* Better module presence/version/format checking and feedback
* Less repeated setup iterations due to multiple Events firing. Much less message repetition
* Removed unused frame overlay code
* If 'Show Charges' deselected then queue might have been non-optimal as charges not getting calculated.
* Sweeping 'Second Hand' GCD/cooldown timer wasn't visible (alpha problem)
* Chi Brew special recharge 'Cooldown' works as intended now
* Roll / Chi Torpedo potentially bugged for 'recharges'. Fixed.
* Renewing Mist / RSK added (both recharges for Mistweavers) to keep code in sync with Cool Aid AddOn
* No crash when player uses WDW on unsupported classes
* Removed the Slash file. The single line of code placed into Core.lua
* Overhauled the help panels
* If Spellbook has > 70 icons then reduce the size incrementally in the '/wdw coo' panel.
* Error message if showing the WoW Interface AND WDW cooldown countdown text overlays.
* Updated TOC file for Patch 6.1
* Modules now all properly load alone and not inside a WDW Modules folder.
* Mages again blowing out the limit of 70 spells in the prebuilt spellbook. Portals and Teleports are now excluded (as they used to be)
* Monk Power Strikes further accuracy: First PS up to 400ms out, remainder at 100%
* Power Strikes calculation was also trashed if the player zoned / reload UI
* Chi Torpedo Spell ID added for Roll recharge
* Chat command '/wdw gcd' now also returns remaining time of GCD
* Monk Power Strikes (hidden 15s cycle) now supported
* Arcane Mage Arcane Charge amount is wrong if a Fire Mage is in the party.
* /wdw now works the same as /wdw help or /wdw ?
* Fixed porting bug (from Cool Aid) when selecting a Spell ID manually in /wdw coo
* Fix for remaining GCD calculation
* New global wdw_specialModuleNew to allow players to adjust module constants/parameters directly
* Code for above in Core.lua. NOT executed on regular polling but only on a talent/environment change
* Edited Template.rtf to reflect the above and upped version to v1.01
* pairs/ipairs localised
* cooldown timer alpha fix for spells no longer being "shown"
* Special "recharge" abilities totally rewritten and expanded
* Target & Range text positions optimised for all screen resolutions
* Target & Range text repositioned if main queue is not shown
* Handling of Check boxes identical to my Cool Aid AddOn. i.e. works the new Blizzard way
* Lots more localisation in the Core file
* Removed taint sources from Core and Interface files and rewrote lots of code
* Due to anti taint measures, Tooltips removed for icons BUT now properly click through
* Alter sliders so that whole units for icons but detailed for update frequency
* Changed minimum requestable update frequency to "0" (i.e. as often as possible)
* Remove Glyph of Icy Veins test as that pre-WoD glyph was removed from the game
* Removed options to NOT show icons if out of range or insufficient power as never actually implemented AND in WoD Blizzard removed power costs as an *easily* obtainable quantity
* Very slightly moved target text (above the first icon) upwards
* Further removal and refinement of pre WoD Mage Polymorph code as redundant
* Bug in code testing for earliest possible cool down in mini-icons
* When target is player the target text has the class specific appropriate colour.
* Fix for global typos due to cut and paste from another of my AddOns (sigh)
* Totally new routine for distance *estimation* copied over from my Hard Yards AddOn
* More localisation of things. Localisation is generally better than bloating the global pool.
* Fishing Poles list updated. New WoD poles plus added some other old or obsolete ones.
* Added silent chat command /wdw gcd to show the current GCD for current toon
* Corrected code for the (fun) hourly easter egg salute
* The obtaining of a character's specialisation (if it has one) is now sadly hardcoded as I am tired of the bad API return results which occur from time to time with patches/expansions.
* Several API calls have had parameters and return values altered, some with big changes
* Updated author & copyright notices to reflect my current personal, game & AddOn status
* Removed the Mage Polymorph code as no longer relevant. R.I.P. the lovely poly glyphs
* Just a small Interface update so AddOn will load!
* Saved Spellbook "active" spell limit exceeded by a player. Extended from 56 to 70
* Added ability to specify Cooldown or Item by ID number!
* Trivial change to TOC file so will launch/run under patch 5.4.
* Special test for Glyph of Icy Veins to reveal Blizzard's hidden cooldown spell ID
* Shaman Glyph of Shamanistic Rage Cleanse of Magic debuffs now supported
* Can now exclude interrupt, mob buff dispel, friendly debuff dispels (mini icons 1 to 3) & items
* Suppress buffs reminders when special action bars on show
* All my current and 'maybe' modules included in the TOC file to ease installation
* Added specific DK code for Glyph of Icy Touch giving a purge to DKs
* Auto Attack now included in buffered Spellbook as rotations may wish to use it to signify "up to you" actions. Previously it was a specific exclusion
* Number sizes for cooldowns (both main and CD rows) improved for really small tile sizes
* Sweet spot for icon moving scales now at small tile sizes
* Had to add specific Enh. Shaman code due to Blizzard smoke and mirrors with Stormblast
* Designed to support classes/specs from level 1 to 90 (1-9 has no specialisation)
* Bag items, equipment, buffs and spells may be freely used for rotations and cooldowns
* Supports user supplied modules. WDW functions mostly as a generic engine now. Template & instructions provided
* Interface panels greatly expanded
* Added Windwalker Monks
* Management of specified shown or excluded cooldowns reworked / improved
* Spell IDs used throughout, no more spell names. To use an itemID simply make it negative
* Distance to target now much enhanced and supports all target types (as best as is allowed by Blizzard)
* Charge display enhanced and standardised across the classes/specs
* Almost all the globals removed and replaced with a much smaller set. Globals file & descriptions provided
* Debug mode. Ability to also limit debug messages to a predefined subset of messages
* Frost DK check for T15 2P bonus in Soul Reaper trigger in rotations
* A spilling erors and a gramar eror fixed cuz im not 2 clevr
* Position sometimes not saved fixed
* Creeping memory use
* Rotation selection no longer by mouse wheel. Lots of keybindings possible now
* Two new config options for managing Global Cooldowns
* Test for 'interruptible' now specially checks for channelled spells bypassed by Blizzard's regular API call
* Removed buff check exclusion for non-DKs when mounted. Response to user feedback
* Option added to show everything when not in combat/aggro/instance (works in sync with 'Missing Buffs' option)
* Added the "minus" UnitClassification for NPC minions. ("Minions" shown in WDW rather than "minus")
* If target is a player then the usual target information text replaced with some basic player relevant stuff
* Interface options panel better organised, some rewordings
* Friendly audible login welcome sound, tailored for races
* New error, warning, debug messages. Colour coded. And the old standard 'print' message too
* Rotations changed for Patch 5.2 "Throne of Thunder" (Actions, Glyphs, Rotations, Core)
* Better display of Mage Polymorph icons, including fixes for Blizzard's own bugs (Glyphs, Interface, Core, Spells)
* More robust to handle players with no specialisation (Core, Interface)
* Tier 15 Enhancement Shaman 2P +2 Maelstrom bonus (Spells, Rotation, Actions)
* Updated version greeting to keep it fresh (Core)
* Blood DK getting spammed with "Sorry," message fixed (Core)
* Blood DK crashes fixed (Core)
* Following Icon Sizes option changed to fraction from dodgy percentage (Interface)
* Apparently 'stuck' or nonresponsive or duplicate icons fixed (Core)
* Remove annoying Shaman weapon buff reminder if have a fishing pole equipped
* Date error
* Saved data system now on a character name / realm basis as per Blizzard standards (Core)
* Added in-game instructions (Core + Interface)
* Able to edit cooldown / mini icon list from in game (Core + Interface)
* Interface options panel cleaned up but still has that cozy "Ace" feel (Core + Interface)
* Removed "Ace" as a dependancy. WDW now its own boss (Core + Interface + TOC)
* Calculation of number of each type of DK rune is now accurate and not a (pretty good) estimate (Core)
* Helpful message and sound for when seeking to reposition the icons (Core)
* Allow for more CD icons (Core)
* Allow for more than two DK Death runes (Actions)
* Mini icon glow effect added & tested. Unused at present (Core)
* Out of combat test now also tests for non-targeted aggro/attacks via an API call (Core)
* Pillar of Frost added to default set of Frost DK CDs (Cooldowns)
* Shaman must be >= L87 for Ascendance (Actions)
* Shaman must be >= L81 for Unleashed Elements (Actions)
* DK must be >= L87 for Soul Reaper (Actions)
* DK must be >= 81 for Outbreak (Actions)
* The various multiple polymorphs of a Mage are now properly known and managed (Core)
* Improve logic for mini icon #3: ensure deal only with Curse/Disease/Magic/Poison if supported by Class/Race (IntDispel+Core)
* Exclude Auto Attack from pre-scanned Spellbook (Core)
* Invisible first/main icon could previously be moved (if you were clever). Now not possible (Core)
* Notify other users of your WDW version and prompt player if player has an out of date WDW version (Core)
* Spellbook scanning now correctly knows about and allows multiple spells with the same name. Relevant to Mage Polymorph (Core)
* Removed the 'Up to You' icon. It was a dumb idea but fun at the time to see Hula Dolls and icecream cones on the screen (Core)
* Now works properly for Mana Gems. What a hack job that was (Core)
* Changed Welcome message and added a non-intrusive welcome sound (Core)
* Fun stuff (Core + Interface)
* Fix bug when switching from Frost to Arcane, with no zone change and then generating 1 Arcane Charge
* Frost Death Knights added
* Massive performance boost. No longer throttles cpu (lesson: don't blindly trust what you read on the net, test for yourself!)
* Tooltips for all icons
* Keybindings revamped, including the bug in v1.03. Now bi-directional for both rotation & cooldown
* Mouse wheel support as an alternative to keybindings
* Frost Mages no longer prompted for Water Elemental when mounted
* Slight range text placement adjustment to allow for null queues (unlikely as it is)
* The forced English language for a player's "specialisation" removed. Thus more non-English friendly
* Shaman Reincarnation correctly shows when dead and not on CD
* Mage Tier 2 talent no longer assumed to be Ice Barrier (unlikely as that would be in PvE)
* Frost Mages added
* Revamped the AoE rotations for Mages
* Fixed bug with a rarely appearing phantom cool down for the last spell in the queue
* Fixed an AoE rotation addon crash for one of the Mage specs
* Added debug code for a couple of very rare errors due to Blizzard returning nil data for an API call, one relating to the "charge" counts to the left of the main queue icon.
* Arcane Mages added
* Fire Mages added
* Mini icons to display Interrupts/target dispel/player dispel/cooldowns
* More complicated rotations
* More configuration options
* Minor bug fixes, too numerous to mention
* Split main file into several files to ease management
* Elemental Shaman added
* The "Strictly no AoE" mode has been incorporated into the other modes, accessible by clicking on a key binding.
* The tables of rotations, spells and actions have been edited to facilitate expansion as well as to protect against trampling on other add-ons due to shared naming.
* The range estimation now never tests spells, only items. It took me a long time of experimenting to get the distances right and to hunt down the items.
* Previously stuck on "Automatic" due to carelessness.
* Perhaps some minor cosmetic bugs. I really forget. Nothing remarkable.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com