REMember those GANKers !
This is a tiny addon that simply makes a list of those enemy "gankers" and then let you identify and remember later modifying their tooltip with a red background adding also a bottom note (when you move mouse over them).
If you add a ganker without a note the "generic ganker" description is used.
Since v0.3 a popup frame will appear if an enemy player killed you outside a pvp area.
If you experiences some iussues try deleting \WTF\Account\YOUR_ACCOUNT\SavedVariables\Remgank.lua and let me know.
The tooltip idea was taken by the old and never forgotten : GankList
- bump toc for 7
- update database handler to store ALWAYS name-realmname even for the local gankers :)
- bump toc for 6.2
- bump toc 6.1
- fix some global vars that should be locals.
- rewrite the code of the interface to better fit "stranger gankers" long names (name-otherservername).
- add the possibility to alert your guild friends with name and ganking zone
- cleanup of the code and fix some bugs.
- bump toc for 6.0.x
- modified the check of:
bit.band(tonumber(sourceGUID:sub(1,5)),0x00F) == 0
sourceGUID:sub(1,3) == "Pet" or sourceGUID:sub(1,6) == "Player"
- rewrite most of the code for the configuration panel.
Now remgank uses true/false instead 1/0 for variables to reflect the CheckButton:SetChecked() change.
If you experience iussues after updating to this release, please visit the option panel in the addon
configuration and press here and there to set the correct settings :-)
... or simply delete [WoW Path]\WTF\Account\YOUR_ACCOUNT\SavedVariables\Remgank.lua and restart with a fresh config.
Beware this last action delete also the database of your gankers :-)
- bump toc for 5.4
- bump toc for 5.3
- Add a check to prevent adding "yourself" as ganker
- Fix a bug in the cleanup database code
- Fix a bug that happens when the name has an UpperCase letter
- Make some sanity code checks
- Rld button in option panel now clean the database from corrupted entries too
- Fixed a bug that happens when the sourceGUID to be parsed is nil or ""
- TOC bump
- Fixed a scrollframe iussue (thanks to Lombra for the code)
- Change versioning system
- Added an options panel
- Cleanup the code
- Removed compatibility code with versions < 0.9
- Major code tweak
- A new DB structure to store more infos such as the last killing date, the location and the numbers of kills. The DB will automagically converted the first time the addon is loaded.
- Now the monitoring could be manually disable/enable with: /remgank [disable/enable]
v0.7 - v0.8
- Not released
- Fixed a bug that occured on death by "SWING_DAMAGE".
- Set SetAutoFocus(disable) to pop frame
- Minor cosmetic change
- Change the way the addon identifies an enemy player
- Skip the popup frame if the ganker is already in the list
- TOC update for release 5.1
- PopUp a frame when an enemy player killed you outside a pvp area.