|Go to Page...|
This is a simple, easy-to-use class cooldown/buff/debuff tracker. The original idea is to track the many cooldowns my hunter has since MoP. I'm sure that there are many great addons that can finish this task, but most of them didn't match my specific requirement, or maybe too complicated for me to use. All I need is just a simple track addon, which allows me to put several important cooldown/buff/debuff to my class together somewhere on my screen to watch, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this idea. So, I wrote this addon. I hope it will help other people who has the same requirement as me, too.
2. Recent Update
09/10/2013 5.4.00 Released
1) Update cooldown/buff/debuff database due to 5.4 patch.
2) Paladin's [Glyph of Double Jeopardy] buff and Monk's [Zen Sphere] cooldown can be correctly tracked.
08/06/2013 5.3.04 Released
1) *IMPORTANT* Fixed an important bug which causes CDTracker sometimes to consume too much memory. (It should take around 100k now depends on your system)
2) Integrated buffs (Combat Rogue's [Bandit's Guile], Brewmaster Monk's [Stagger] and Shadow Priest's [Mind Flay]) should now be correctly tracked in Simplified and Traditional Chinese WOW client.
07/22/2013 5.3.03 Released
1) Enhanced Customize Item Track function. Now you can indicate more properties of buff which allows you to track boss fight buff/debuff or some weapon enchant.
2) Database updated. Corrected some minor mistakes.
06/02/2013 5.3.02 Released
*NEW* Now you can customize spell cooldown/buff/debuff to track. Could be used for tracking item proc such as trinket or weapon enchant.
05/22/2013 5.3.01 Released
Update cooldown/buff/debuff database due to 5.3 patch.
3.1 How does CDTracker Work?
CDTracker is a simple, easy-to-use cooldown/buff/debuff tracker addon. It's basic idea is simple: allows you to easily customize up to 8 imporatant cooldown/buff/debuff that you wish to track, and put them together somewhere on your screen to watch.
To use it, you will want to set up what you want to tracker first. You can find in-game options in Interface->Addon->CDTracker->Cooldown Options.
3.2 Does it have any slash command?
You can use "/cdt" or "/cdtracker" to open option panel.
3.3 Why can't I find some particular cooldown/buff/debuff in options?
There are multiple reason. Following are possible things that you may want to check.
1) Does your spell have a cooldown? It won't be listed if it doesn't have a cooldown, or a "valid" cooldown (means, not more than 1.5 sec).
2) Have you or your current pet (if it's a pet spell) learned the spell yet? Or do you have the pet who knows the spell summoned? It won't be listed if you or your current pet doesn't know it. This is because some lists are too long to show completely (e.g. Hunter's pet abilities).
3) Are you looking for the correct name? For example, some buff may have different names than the spell who triggers them (e.g. Warrior's [Sunder Armor], it triggers a debuff called [Weakened Armor]. And some abilities may even trigger more than one buff).
4) Some spell may replace a previous known spell. In that case, you will want to look for the new spell name.
6) If you still can't find what you are looking for, you can use Customize Tracking Item to add it manually. I also appreciate if you can report to me on Curse.com or Wowinterface.com so that I can fix it as soon as possible.
3.4 I set up buffs to track, but why didn't they show up?
1) Buff/debuff won't show up until you/target/pet gains it, depends on what buff/debuff are you tracking.
2) Some spells may replace a previous known spell and change the buff name it triggers. In that case, you will want to look for new buff name in options.
3.5 How do I used Customize Tracking Item?
Customize Tracking Item allows you to track cooldown/buff/debuff which is not listed, such as item proc, boss fight buff/debuff, etc. To use it,
# Type in spell/buff/debuff name that you wish to track.
# Indicate its type. If it's a buff/debuff, you should also indicate it's target and source.
# In tracking option list, choose "Customized".
CAUTION: Source "None" means it won't check buff source. This usually is ambiguous, and only used for boss fight buff/debuff or enchant proc.
3.6 How can I contact you?
If you wish to report bug or have suggestion, please leave me a message on Curse.com or Wowinterface.com. Thank you!
This addon is based on cooldown track module of CLC DK, by Nuta & CptDraco. Thank them for writing such a good addon.
Thank my friends who helped me testing, gave me advice, and answered my stupid questions about those classes I don't play.
Thank everyone choosing CDTracker, or reading this.