A simple Data Broker plugin that lists the Tiller, what food they want for the quests A Dish for ... and if you have completed that quest today.
Translating into other languages
There are are only three strings that need translating (yes, it is that simple!) and they can be found in the localization app. Log in with your Curse user name and password.
Bugs and Suggestions
There is only one place for these, and the comments section is not that place. Please use the Ticket Tracker app for these. You can log in with your Curse user name and password.
- ToC bump for 5.3
- Update Pledgie link
- Add LibDataBroker-1.1 to OptionalDeps in ToC
- Bump ToC for patch 5.2
- Poke for updated LibQTip
- Added Italian translations by _YuSaKu_ (thank you!)
- Click to sort by either Tiller name or their favourite foods
- <Shift> + click to remove completed fed Tillers for today
- Localized tooltip (Spanish and English, need the rest please)
- Adjusted justification for all columns to make it easier to read
- Slight colourization to lines to help readability
- Instead of "No", plugin now gives count based on your bag inventory how many of each item you have (1/5, 4/5, 5/5, etc) or Yes if completed AND turned in
- Fix ticket #1 ("line 38 = near 'elseif'")
- Changed Tiller display order to match Blizzard internal faction ID order
- Complete column will now reset when daily quests reset
- Phanx translated addon description in ToC file into Spanish (esES & esMX)
- Internal developer comments for project date and file date fixed
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com