Battle Pet Daily Tamer puts a familiar paw on the world map to mark where daily pet tamers are that you have not completed for the day.
From the tracking menu on the world map you can choose to selectively disable/enable:
Pet Reward Dailies (green paw): These are dailies that reward a pet supply satchel, pet charm or token to buy pet supplies.
Normal Dailies (blue paw): These are dailies that reward xp but no extra rewards.
Legendary (orange paw): These are the legendary pets to battle, if you have picked up the Book of Fables quests, or in the Tanaan Jungle.
Completed Dailies (grey paw): These are the above dailies after they've been completed. It is off by default.
On Flight Maps Too (flying boot): This setting will show paws on the flight map, so you can choose where to fly closest to a daily. It is off by default.
Stable Masters (horseshoe): This setting will display a horseshoe on the zone map where stable masters are located. It is off by default.
Special note for Legion world quests:
Paws do not yet show on the new Broken Isle flight map. This will require some further research. But it's not very pressing since you can zoom in and pan on this map.
The locations of stable masters in the Broken Isles have not been gathered yet.
04/01/2017 version 2.1.4
- Added Sissix, Madam Viciosa and Nameless Master to Broken Isle map.
- Added Pet Battle Challenge: Wailing Caverns to Kalimdor map.
03/28/2017 version 2.1.3
- toc update for 7.2 patch
11/06/2016 version 2.1.2
- Added Crysa in Kalimdor; a new daily tamer added in patch 7.1
10/24/2016 version 2.1.1
- toc update for 7.1 patch
08/11/2016 version 2.1.0
- All traces of hooks/interaction with default dropdown menus are removed.
- When you mouseover the default tracking button, a button with a green paw will slide out.
- Clicking this new button will open an independent menu to turn on/off all or individual paws.
- All workarounds with PetTracker removed since they are no longer needed.
- Added Lil'idan coordinates.
07/20/2016 version 2.0.2
- Fix for potential lua error: attempt to index local 'region'
07/16/2016 version 2.0.1
- Fix for paws erroneously showing up in dungeon levels that happen to overlap outdoor areas with a tamer.
07/13/2016 version 2.0.0
- This version is for the Legion client only.
- Special thanks to Flohsakk from warcraftpets.com for gathering coordinates for Legion world quests!
- Rewritten to work better with Legion and its world quests.
- NPC names are now localized to the language of the player's client.
- World quest names will be localized for dailies in the Broken Isles.
- When multiple paws overlap, the tooltip will list all tamers under the mouse.
- The paws no longer intercept clicks. Left/right-click of a paw will go through to the underlying map.
- Paws will less aggressively try to be the top-most icon when other icons share the same space.
- The "Completed Dailies" option was renamed to "Inactive Dailies" and shows greyed-out paws for quests that are either completed and unavailable.
- Inactive Dailies do not show on the Azeroth world map. (Otherwise the Broken Isle is a near-solid cluster of grey paws.)
- Turning on/off the Pet Battles world map tracking option will now use the default's cvar instead of an independant savedvariable.
- The "Pet Reward Dailies" option is renamed to "Reward Dailies" but otherwise behaves the same.
- If PetTracker is enabled (which replaces the default map tracking menu and kicks out all addon involvement in that menu), a separate tracking button will appear beneath the main tracking button to change this addon's settings.
05/29/2016 version 1.6.0
- This version supports both WoD(live) and Legion(beta) clients.
- toc update for 7.0 patch.
- Adjusted azeroth world map coordinates for Legion clients.
- Removed minor code to check if 6.2 was live.
03/23/2016 version 1.5.3
- Added "Completed Dailies" option to show greyed-out paws for completed dailies.
10/23/2015 version 1.5.2
- Added some stables for Draenor.
06/23/2015 version 1.5.1
- toc update for 6.2 patch
05/21/2015 version 1.5.0
- "Beasts of Fable" group is renamed "Legendary"
- Added Fel-Corrupted pets to Tanaan Jungle for 6.2/PTR clients.
04/07/2015 version 1.4.8
- Fix for detecting Darkmoon Faire on cold logins.
- Fix for setting up initial settings.
02/24/2015 version 1.4.7
- toc update for 6.1 patch
02/07/2015 version 1.4.6
- More reliable check for whether Darkmoon Faire in town.
01/17/2015 version 1.4.5
- Fixed waypoint creation (ctrl+right click with TomTom) for Nagrand and Shadowmoon Valley.
11/09/2014 version 1.4.4
- Multi-map coordinate system reduced to single continent coordinates.
- Faction-specific data added when needed, instead of removed when not needed.
- Reminder on interface options panel that you can ctrl+right-click a paw with TomTom to set a waypoint.
10/14/2014 version 1.4.3
- 6.0 release
10/05/2014 version 1.4.2
- Fix for Darkmoon Faire being recognized on a cold login.
- Fix for TomTom ctrl-right click support.
10/04/2014 version 1.4.1
- Updated for 6.0/WoD.
- Addon/tables trimmed and tidied.
- "Satchel Dailies" is renamed "Pet Reward Dailies".
- "Non-Satchel Dailies" is renamed "Normal Dailies".
- Draenor dailies added.
- Celestial Tournament added.
09/24/2014 1.4.0 update for WoD, fix for stable master tooltips
04/04/2014 1.3.0 added interface options panel as an alternate way to change settings, non-satchel and fable dailies enabled by default for new users
12/02/2013 1.2.10 added option to view stable masters
09/25/2013 1.2.9 fixed a couple pet types in tooltips for 5.4 changes
09/23/2013 1.2.8 adjusted Aki the Chosen and Courageous Yon coordinates
09/21/2013 1.2.7 adjusted Pandaria taxi coordinates
09/16/2013 1.2.6 moved Aki the Chosen to Mistfall Village
09/11/2013 1.2.5 added Little Tommy Newcomer pet daily in Timeless Isle
07/24/2013 1.2.4 added option to show paws on flight maps, paw resource pool
05/21/2013 1.2.3 tooltips display which book a beast of fable is for
05/21/2013 1.2.2 release version for 5.3
05/03/2013 1.2.1 added coordinates for book 2/book 3 paws on world map
05/01/2013 1.2.0 toggle window removed and default's "Show Pet Tamers" option commandeered. beasts of fable split into three different quests
03/14/2013 1.1.8 fix for fabled paws in all localizations (numbered quest objectives instead of by name)
03/08/2013 1.1.7 added paws for the 10 fabled beasts (while quest is active) and option to display them
03/06/2013 1.1.6 added Sara Finkleswitch and Gentle San (Beasts of Fable daily)
02/16/2013 1.1.5 added limited TomTom support (ctrl+right click paw to /way there)
01/06/2013 1.1.4 added Jeremy Feasel (Darkmoon Faire) daily
01/01/2013 1.1.3 changed Merda Stronghoof's quest id from 31817 to 31872
12/29/2012 1.1.2 removed pre-requisite system, added expansion to tooltip
12/29/2012 1.1.1 removed NR paws from EK map, MP paws from KL map, manually added Bordin Steadyfist to Maelstrom maps
12/28/2012 1.1.0 astrolabe replaced with static data, paws created on demand
12/22/2012 1.0.5 added toggle window onto worldmap for turning paws on/off, removed panel option
12/21/2012 1.0.4 code cleanup
12/20/2012 1.0.3 overhauled pre-req system to work with both factions
12/18/2012 1.0.2 added non-satchel dailies (default off), fix for tooltip on full-screen map, temporary option to ignore pre-req dailies until horde dailies confirmed, right-clicking paw will zoom map out
12/16/2012 1.0.1 temporary fix for alliance/horde pre-req wierdness for taming EK/kalimdor, pet type icons on tamer tooltips
12/15/2012 1.0.0 initial release