This is the UI that I use on my hunter, as featured on my site, stream and videos. To see this compilation in action, watch the videos at this address:
To see the OLD version of this compilation (available in the prior files), watch the videos archived at this address:
This pack was made for 1920x1080 resolution, but should be simple to modify for smaller/larger resolutions. This is a more advanced pack and is not suggested for newer players or leveling. There are no visible action bars and may require more set up modification.
To install the compilation:
1. Make a backup of your WTF and Interface folders located in your main Warcraft directory.
2. Download and extract the WTF and Interface folders included in this compilation.
3. Save them where your old WTF and Interface folders were, located in the main Warcraft directory.
4. Log into the game and type: /reflux switch JademUI (if you're using the older version, use /reflux switch Jademcian or /reflux switch JademcianUI instead)
--> All other profiles should be listed as Jadem54 or Jade54 in their respective addon control panels (except for the old vuhdo, which is set as 'yay').
You may have to manually move the Chatter and EventHorizon boxes to their appropriate locations. They are unlocked by default.
For Chatter, shift+left click any corner to resize.
For EventHorizon, locate the movable tab (should be top right corner). Left click and drag to move.
If these steps still don't work, do the additional steps:
1. Go into the WTF folder, enter the Account folder, and rename the folder "ACCOUNTNAME" to your own account name in capslock.
2. Enter this newly renamed folder and rename the "Servername" folder to the name of the server your character is located.
3. Enter the newly renamed server folder and change "Charactername" to your characters name.
4. make sure you select "Load out of date Addons."
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com