This is the UI that I use on my hunter, as featured on my site and videos. To see this compilation in action, watch the videos at this address:
This pack was made for 1920x1080 resolution, but should be simple to modify for smaller/larger resolutions. This is a more advanced pack and is not suggested for newer players or leveling. There are no visible action bars and may require more set up modification.
To install the compilation:
1. Make a backup of your WTF and Interface folders located in your main Warcraft directory.
2. Download and extract the WTF and Interface folders included in this compilation.
3. Save them where your old WTF and Interface folders were, located in the main Warcraft directory.
4. Log into the game and type: /reflux switch Jademcian or /reflux switch JademcianUI
5. Type /vuhdo, then navigate to the Tools tab -> Profiles section and select 'yay.'
You may have to manually move the Chatter and EventHorizon boxes to their appropriate locations. They are unlocked by default.
For Chatter, shift+left click any corner to resize.
For EventHorizon, locate the movable tab (should be top right corner). Left click and drag to move.
Please note: I appear to have forgotten including my bigwigs setting in the reflux profile. Type /bigwigs and try the various profiles there to see if it's set (try default first). If it isn't, sorry; you'll have to set it up how you want on your own. Will probably update this pack soon or after 5.2 and will fix this inconsistency then.
If these steps still don't work, do the additional steps:
1. Go into the WTF folder, enter the Account folder, and rename the folder "ACCOUNTNAME" to your own account name in capslock.
2. Enter this newly renamed folder and rename the "Servername" folder to the name of the server your character is located.
3. Enter the newly renamed server folder and change "Charactername" to your characters name.
4. make sure you select "Load out of date Addons."