|Go to Page...|
|Updated:||06-11-13 04:05 AM|
|Created:||03-01-13 10:10 AM|
Never miss an arena queue again!
What it does:
- Audio notifications for when an arena queue is about to expire.
- At 15 seconds remaining on the queue, it will temporarily disable all WoW sounds and then max your game volume, so that the notifications are more easily heard. It will restore your normal settings as soon as the queue is taken or disappears.
- It is recommended that you enable "Sound in Background" so that you can hear these while minimized. (Unfortunately, the addon is unable to reliably enable that setting itself.)
- It will also automatically open the conquest PvP frame after you exit an arena (if you are group leader), to help you quickly requeue.
- There is no options interface.
- It only supports English clients. To change it for another language, open the ArenaReminder.lua file and Ctrl+F for "lower". You will find this line of code:
if (status == "confirm" and string.find(string.lower(mapName),"arena")) then