Rematch is a pet journal alternative for managing pets and teams.
Save and load teams per target.
Store unlimited teams in up to 12 user-defined tabs.
Manage and automatically slot leveling pets with the Leveling Queue.
Find counters with extended pet filters such as Strong Vs and Tough Vs.
Search for abilities and text within abilities.
Add notes to teams or pets as reminders or to find later with search.
Send teams to other Rematch users or share with plain-text exported teams.
Use integrated with the journal or in a minimizable standalone window.
And much, much more!
How to use
Rematch initially replaces your default pet journal. You can switch back to the default journal anytime by unchecking the Rematch checkbox at the bottom of the journal.
A minimizable standalone window can be summoned a few ways:
From a key binding defined in the default key binding interface.
/rematch macro command.
"Use Minimap Button" in options will create a minimap button.
From its LDB button if you have a Broker infobar addon.
Tooltips explain many parts of the addon. Poke around and experiment! Check out the options. There are several views and a lot of features to the addon you can discover over time.
You can save an unlimited number of teams in up to 12 user-defined tabs.
When saving a team, if you choose a target, Rematch will know what team to load when you interact with that target later.
Teams that contain a target are named in white. Teams without a target are named in gold.
In options you can choose to automatically load these team when you interact with their target, or to prompt instead for more control over when their teams load.
The standard behavior of a team tab is to sort all teams alphabetically. You can rearrange the order of teams by right-clicking its tab and checking "Custom Sort". While checked, right-click teams within the tab to move them around.
You can add notes to a team from its right-click menu. These notes can be used for strategies, for tagging purposes (search will include these notes) or any other information you want. Notes can be up to 4k in length.
To help make these teams, Rematch has expanded filter options, a TypeBar (opened by clicking the arrow next to the search box) for easily finding counters, and enhanced search ability.
If you open the TypeBar there are three tabs: Types, Strong Vs and Tough Vs:
Types allows you to quickly filter to a specific type or group of types.
Strong Vs will filter the list to pets that do increased damage to the chosen types. For instance choosing Magic will list all pets with attacks that are strong against Magic (all pets with Dragonkin attacks).
Tough Vs will filter the list to pets that receive reduced damage to the chosen types. For instance choosing Magic will list all Mechanical pets.
You can combine these to find double counters: For instance Chi-Chi, Hatchling of Chi-Ji is a flying pet with all elemental attacks. If you select Strong Vs Flying and Tough Vs Elemental you'll get a list of snails and other critters with magic attacks.
In the search box, you can not only search for the names of pets and their source, you can also search for:
Abilities ("Call Lightning" will list all pets that have this ability.)
Text within abilities ("Bleed" will list all pets that cause a target to Bleed or is affected by Bleeding.)
Level ranges ("level=25" or "level>10" or "level=8-13" will display specific levels or a range of levels.)
Stat ranges ("health>700" or "speed=250-350" or "power>276" are some examples.)
Information about pets are found in a pet card that acts like a tooltip.
Clicking a pet while viewing its card will lock the card in place so you can mouseover parts of the card for more details.
While viewing a pet card, hold <Alt> to flip the card to its back for its lore and where the pet can be found. You can also mouseover the icons at the top of the card to flip it over.
Like teams, pets can have notes attached to them from their right-click menu. You can use these notes for anything you want to remember about them, or for tagging purposes: add "#find" in notes for pets you want to find, and then search for "#find" to list all pets with this tag.
Rematch has a robust system for leveling pets with the leveling queue. The queue is a place to put all the pets you want to level.
You can order the queue however you like, or let the addon sort the queue for you.
When you save a team with one of these leveling pets, its slot will be reserved for future leveling pets (noted by a blue up-arrow icon).
When loading a team with a saved leveling slot, the reserved slot will be filled by the top-most pet from the queue (or the most preferred, see below).
You can also right-click a pet in the team list and choose "Put Leveling Pet Here" to convert it to a leveing pet.
When a pet reaches level 25 (gratz!) it will automatically leave the queue and the next leveling pet will take its place.
In the Queue button menu, you can fill the queue with many pets at once. For instance: in the pet panel, filter pets to High Level (15-24) and Rare, then choose Fill Queue to add level 15-24 rares to the queue.
For some opponents, just grabbing the top pet from the queue can kill your low level pets, or you want finer control over what pets load for a specific target. If you right-click a team that contains a leveling pet, you can click "Set Preferences" to choose various health and level ranges to refine which pet the queue will pick when a team loads.
Teams can be shared with friends directly in-game or through an export/import feature.
To share a team in-game with another Rematch user, right-click a team and choose Share->Send Team. A dialog will ask for a name, which can be either an online character or a battle.net friend. If it reports the team was succesfully sent, the recipient now has a popup with your team they can save.
You can also share teams by exporting them either in Plain Text or as a String from the same Share menu.
This team is effective against single targets with a lot of health (like legendary pets).
Start with Unborn Val'kyr:
- Shadow Slash until she dies.
- Curse of Doom on her back-to-life round.
Switch to Pandaren Water Spirit:
Immediately switch to Chrominius:
(At the end of this round, Curse of Doom, Geyser and Whirlpool will go off, causing obscene damage with Howl's damage modifier.)
- If the opponent is still alive, finish off with Surge of Power.
Any Rematch user can now import the above team by pasting it into one of the Import Team dialogs.
You can share with yourself too! If you don't regularly backup your SavedVariables and want an easy way to backup your teams, right-click a team tab and Export Tab. It will export the whole tab in string format. Paste this text in an email to yourself or in a text file someplace to keep a backup of your teams.
A major goal with Rematch is to make it behave well regardless of what other battle pet addons you're using.
If you have the Battle Pet BreedID addon (or PetTracker_Breeds included in PetTracker), Rematch will display the breed alongside each pet and a list of possible breeds on the pet card. If you use Battle Pet Breed ID, mouseover the possible breeds to see the stats each breed have as a 25 rare.
If you have the addon Pet Battle Teams enabled, "Import From Pet Battle Teams" is added to the Teams button menu to copy all of your PBT teams to Rematch, repairing them if need be.
If you choose to continue using PBT alongside Rematch (many do!), make sure you lock your PBT teams or auto save in PBT is disabled. The default behavior of PBT is to change the pets in your currently-selected team to whatever is loaded.
If you have a Broker infobar addon or TitanPanel, it will create a button on your bars to toggle Rematch.
If Rematch is hiding an addon you want to access on the default journal, remember to uncheck "Rematch" at the bottom of the journal. You can turn Rematch back on whenever you want, or use the standalone Rematch window and leave the default journal and other addons alone.
Long-time users will know that features get added (and occasionally removed!) over time. I'm always open to suggestions for new features, but with a careful scope to prevent the addon from becoming a bloated behemoth.
The scope of the addon is limited to features that would make sense in a pet journal or in the manipulation of teams. Rematch will stay out of battles and avoid features not related to pets or teams.
Some of the features currently planned:
Marking teams as Favorite to list at the top of their tab and also in the minimap button for quickly loading favorite teams.
Scripted filters to allow a near-infinite variety of filters (pets with no rare versions, pets with movesets not known, pets with unique abilities, pets that haven't been renamed, etc) with a bit of lua without hand-coding each filter into the addon.
Look into scaling/resizing options.
Set leveling preferences for a whole tab.
Supporting breeds on export/import.
Multiple search terms at once.
Allow multiple targets to be stored in a team.
Allow multiple teams to be stored for a target.
Understudy on pet card for loading an alternative pet if it's dead or injured.
A method of choosing alternate teams if the saved team has dead or injured pets.
A "team builder" mode that lets you slot pets you don't own or abilities that pets can't use yet.
There's a great deal more to Rematch. Play around with it and experiment. See if you can create new team combos that have never been tried before. Thanks for using it!
If you have any suggestions, feedback, bugs to report or anything else you'd like to share, feel free to leave a comment here.
08/28/2015 version 3.5.12
- Added support for the Safari Hat moved to the toybox in patch 6.2.2.
07/13/2015 version 3.5.11
- Reverted heal/bandage code to its state prior to the trainwreck in 3.5.9.
- Heal and bandage buttons still named RematchHealButton and RematchBandageButton.
07/07/2015 version 3.5.10
- Fixed heal and bandage buttons ceasing to work after being used repeatedly.
06/22/2015 version 3.5.9
- toc update for 6.2 patch
- Named the heal and bandage buttons so macros can /click RematchHealButton or /click RematchBandageButton.
06/11/2015 version 3.5.8
- Added pet filter Misc->"Pets Not At 25" to list pets not at level 25.
- Pet filter Misc->"In a Team" will also list missing pets that are in a team.
- Pet right-click menu item "List x Teams" for missing pets will list teams the missing pets are in.
06/01/2015 version 3.5.7
- Added option "Export Teams" to right-click menu of team tabs, to create an export string of all teams within the tab.
- Import window can now accept multiple teams as exported from the above "Export Teams" option.
- Localizaton template updated.
05/28/2015 version 3.5.6
- Added racial passive to back of pet card.
- Team tab option "Show mouseover buttons" removed.
- Team tab option "Hide mouseover buttons" added.
- Fix for scrollable lists sometimes shrinking in team tab. (I think this is fixed for good now!)
05/24/2015 version 3.5.5
- Another fix for width of scrollable lists something shrinking.
05/23/2015 version 3.5.4
- Added Tanaan Jungle Fel-Corrupted pets to targets for 6.2 PTR users.
- Fix for width of scrollable lists sometimes shrinking on 6.2 PTR.
- Fix for pet card sometimes staying when closing dialogs.
- zhCN localization updated.
05/15/2015 version 3.5.3
- When you interact with a challenge post pet hanging around the post, Rematch will interact with the challenge post itself, unless you have a team already saved for that pet.
- The source of breed data added to breed table when you mouseover stats on the pet card.
- Fix for "100%"s getting cut off for power and speed for PetTracker-supplied breeds on breed table.
- Fix for breed of the viewed pet not being highlighted in the breed table for non-lettered (ie B/B) breeds.
05/14/2015 version 3.5.2
- In Team Tab Options, added experimental (may disappear, undecided) "Show mouseover buttons" to show faded version of notes, preferences and target buttons to the right of team when it has none.
- Clicking the notes save button will clear focus on notes.
- Saving a team over another team will preserve the destination team's notes and preferences from before the save.
05/10/2015 version 3.5.1
- The little window at the bottom of save dialog expanded slightly.
- Fixed NPC ID for Quintessence of Light.
- Behavior of the notes save button reverted: it will save the notes but not dismiss them.
05/09/2015 version 3.5.0
- The Save button has been separated into two buttons: "Save" and "Save As..."
- "Save" is where the Reload button was and will save any changes to the loaded team, only showing a confirmation dialog if pets change.
- "Save As..." will open a revamped dialog asking for name, target and tab to save the loaded pets.
- The "Save NPC ID with team" system has been replaced with a "Save for target" system.
- When saving a team you can choose a target for the team. Among the choices: 1) No Target, 2) Your current target, 3) The target saved in the loaded team, 4) One of over 100 noteworthy targets.
- When saving, importing or receiving a team, choosing what tab to save to is now done with a combo box instead of the little button along the bottom of the dialogs.
- A new status window at the bottom of the save dialog will tell you what will happen when you save: New team created, team being overwritten, etc.
- Added new "Target" button in the team list to mark teams saved for a specific target. Mouseover of the button will show the target and their pets if it's a noteworthy target.
- New teams tab option "Hide Target button" to hide the aforementioned buttons.
- Clicking save in the notes window will now immediately close the notes window.
- Added new button "Clear Notes" to notes window while its editbox has focus.
- Removed "Delete Notes" menu option from teams.
- The Reload button has been moved to the right-click menu of the team header at the top of the window.
- Teams searches now include target names (ie "challenge post" will find all teams saved to a challenge post).
- Hitting Escape while in a dialog's editbox while a menu is up will close the menu instead of the dialog.
- Fix for lua error when mousing over a pet card for new pets with no breed data for users of PetTracker_Breeds and LibPetBreedInfo.
- Fix for elusive lua anchor error when going through menus.
- deDE localization updated by Zreptil at curse.com.
04/26/2015 version 3.4.6
- /rematch command can now include a team to load for use in macros: /rematch Capture Team or /rematch [btn:2] Capture Low; Capture Team
04/16/2015 version 3.4.5
- Replaced 'Rename Team' with 'Edit Team' on right-click of window title.
- Fix for incorrect models of uncached pets not owned.
04/06/2015 version 3.4.4
- Removed the popups added in 3.4.2 asking to save a team after winning a battle.
- Removed system to track what NPC the user is interacting with.
- New 'Edit Team' menu item will let you change the NPC ID of a team in addition to changing the team's name and preferences.
- Team menu items 'Rename' and 'Leveling Preferences' removed ('Edit Team' handles them now).
04/04/2015 version 3.4.3
- You can now send and receive teams with Battle.net friends if both sender and recipient have Rematch 3.4.3 or greater.
- Possible fix for lua error when mousing over a leveling slot placeholder.
- Fix for lua error on receiving a team sent from another.
- Removed obsolete 'Use Battle.net (beta)' option.
- zhCN localization udpated.
04/03/2015 version 3.4.2
- When you win a non-wild battle (tamers, challenge posts) for which you have no saved team, a popup will offer to save the team.
- New option 'Don't offer to save teams' to disable the above behavior, appearing in the popup itself and the options panel.
- New option 'Keep window expanded' to keep the window expanded at all times.
- Import added to team right-click menu.
- Import button is now positioned only in the upper left corner of the open team tab.
- The option 'Discard loaded team on changes' is removed.
- Fixed for bug while saving new team on a new install.
- deDE localization updated by Zreptil at curse.com.
03/29/2015 version 3.4.1
- New window option 'Stay through logouts' to resummon the Rematch window when you login if it was up when you logged out.
- New leveling queue option 'Automatically level new pets' with sub-options 'Only pets not at 25 or queued' and 'Only rare pets'.
03/28/2015 version 3.4.0
- Major internal changes in how teams are organized and stored. Technical details:
- Teams can now be indexed by an npcID instead of by name only.
- Team attributes are saved as an unordered table instead of an array.
- Sideline system to abstract the UI from manipulation of teams.
- For users, the above has this effect:
- Existing saved teams are converted to a new format that's not 100% compatible with earlier versions of Rematch.
- Teams named in white do not have to match the name of their target. A match will be made from the NPC ID stored with the team.
- Teams named in white can share a name with other teams. You can have 5 teams named Erris the Collector or Kura Thunderhoof if you want, each saved to the unique version of those NPCs.
- Teams named in gold are required to have a unique name only among other gold-named teams.
- Target matching for gold-named teams will continue to match the name itself, where white-named teams will match the npcID stored when the team was saved.
- New behavior when a pet in a team is caged:
- The pet will no longer be substituted with another pet of the same species.
- Loading a team with a caged pet will report the pet missing (unless you have 'Don't warn about missing pets' enabled).
- When you re-learn the pet, it will automatically put the pet back into all of the affected teams.
- If you have two identical breed/level/rarity of pets in a team and one is caged, one may be substituted for a different breed/level/rarity if available.
- When hitting the save button will save for your target, the button will show a picture of your target.
- The internal "Sanctuary" system to handle changing petIDs rewritten to also handle caged pets.
- New option under Team Tab Options: 'Spam when teams save' to print to chat when a team saves and where.
- Notes character limit increased from 2k to 4k.
- Special support of unusable MoP-era petIDs removed.
- Fix for bug where 'Add to Leveling Queue' was not showing in default journal when queue was empty and actively sorted.
- zhCN localization updated.
03/05/2015 version 3.3.7
- Teams can now be dragged to other team tabs.
- Teams within a tab can now be sorted into an arbirtary order:
- Right-click a tab you'd like to custom sort and check 'Custom Sort'.
- Teams within that tab can then be dragged around or moved with the teams' right-click menus.
- Teams added to a custom sorted tab from elsewhere will be added to the end.
- The General tab cannot be custom sorted, sorry!
- New option 'Spam when teams move' to display in the chat window when a team moves to another tab.
- New option 'Require Shift to drag' to lock teams in place and require Shift to drag them.
- When saving a team with an NPC ID stored, or when saving while targeting an NPC, a checkbox 'Save NPC ID with team' will let you choose whether or not to keep the NPC ID in the team.
- When all pets are at full health, the bandage and revive button will not waste the cast.
- Right-click menus are now larger when 'Larger window' option checked.
- 'Larger list text' renamed to 'Larger text' and affects menus also.
- When a pet belongs to a team the number of teams it belongs to will be displayed on the pet card.
- If a pet belongs to a team, 'List Teams' will appear in their right-click menu to list all teams it's a member of.
02/24/2015 version 3.3.6
- Fix for journal interaction when other addons load the journal during their loading process.
02/24/2015 version 3.3.5
- Restored Rematch's interaction with default Pet Journal.
- Importing PetBattleTeam teams will attempt to reconstruct the team as it imports if the petIDs are bad.
- deDE localization updated by Zreptil at curse.com.
02/24/2015 version 3.3.4
- New leveling pet preference 'Expected damage taken' adjusts minimum health by the type of damage the leveling pet is expected to endure. For instance: if expecting a dragonkin attack the minimum health of magic pets is increased 50% and the minimum health of undead pets is decreased by 33%.
- Loaded teams with a leveling preference active will have an icon beside their name in the titlebar at the top of the window.
- Added 'Leveling Preference' to the right-click menu on the titlebar if a team is loaded with a leveling pet.
- The Rematch window can now only be moved with the left mouse button.
- New option 'Show after pet battle' to automatically show the Rematch window when leaving a pet battle.
- New option group 'Battle Options' includes the above option and a few other pre-existing battle-related options.
- Slotted pets that are injured have a faint red tint around edges of their icon.
- Fixed bug where 'Prefer live pets' option was active when 'No Preferences' also active.
- Fixed bug where choosing a sort in the default journal wouldn't be remembered on next login.
- Fixed bug causing 'Unload Team' to show up in right-click menu of notes in the team list.
- deDE localization updated by Zreptil at curse.com.
- toc updated for 6.1 patch.
02/20/2015 version 3.3.3
- Actual fix for stack overflow error caused by "Keep current pet on new sort" option - thanks Zreptil!
02/19/2015 version 3.3.2
- Fix for queue sort by time not "forgetting" pets removed from the queue.
- Potential fix for a stack overflow error in leveling.lua:832.
- deDE localization updated by Zreptil at curse.com.
02/18/2015 version 3.3.1
- The queue behavior is simplified and made less aggressive:
- There is no longer an "unsorted" order of pets. When pets are sorted, that's their new order until you move them around or sort them again.
- The "keep all but top-most pet sorted" concept is gone, except for 'Keep current pet on new sort' in options.
- Sorting pets is a one-time action. You can drag pets around to any order after sorting.
- 'Full Sort' is gone and replaced with 'Active Sort'.
- The order of pets during an Active Sort can change as they gain xp or get added/removed from the queue.
- You cannot rearrange or move pets around while Active Sort is enabled.
- When a user manually slots a pet from deeper in the queue, the queue will now leave it alone. Specifically:
- Manually slotted pets from the queue will have a silver border (instead of gold) to mark their left-alone status.
- When a team is saved or loaded, silver-bordered pets will return to gold-bordered and the queue will resume control of the affected pets/slots.
- New queue sort order: Time, to sort pets in the order they were added to the queue.
- 'Find Similar' added to more pet menus.
- When a team is loaded, right-click on the team name at the top of window to set notes, delete notes or unload the loaded team.
- Removed sub-option 'Even alerts' under 'Hide tooltip'.
- Removed option 'Keep sort when emptied'.
- Moved 'Prefer Live Pets' from queue menu to options panel.
- Queue pet menu items 'Move To Top' and 'Move To End' no longer dismisses the menu.
- Start Leveling added back to the queue pet menu.
- Potential fix for ruRU text on back of pet cards.
- Fix for lua error when loading an old team with empty slots.
- Fix for lua error while moveset pet filter enabled.
- Fix for possible lua error relating to the safari hat.
- deDE localization updated by Zreptil at curse.com.
02/04/2015 version 3.3.0
- The Rematch window can now be resized horizontally.
- A new button to open/close a sidebar added to the main window.
- More buttons! Safari Hat, Lesser Pet Treats and Pet Treats added to the sidebar.
- Find Battle button moved to the sidebar.
- 'Find Similar' pet menu item will clear all filters first.
- Double-clicking an ability anywhere in Rematch will switch to the pet browser and list all pets with that ability.
- Pet spell and item tooltips update in realtime.
- Size of text from 'Larger list text' option increased slightly.
- Leveling indicators in pet browser and journal have a new icon.
- Potential fix for ruRU text issues.
- deDE localization updated by Zreptil at curse.com.
- ruRU localization by Himeric at curse.com.
01/27/2015 version 3.2.7
- New "Find Similar" option in browser pet menu to list all pets, owned or not, with at least three of the same abilities.
- Double-clicking an ability on a pet card while the pet browser is open will list all pets, owned or not, that share that ability.
- New key binding to show/hide the current team's notes.
- New option under 'Show notes in battle' -> 'Only once per team' to show notes only the first time entering a battle after loading (or reloading) a team.
- When the notes editbox has focus, a save button will appear to save changes and clear the focus.
- New option 'Show ability numbers' to show the 1 and 2 numbers on the ability flyout.
- Ability buttons and flyout made a little bigger.
- deDE localization updated by Zreptil at curse.com.
01/18/2015 version 3.2.6
- Added new sort options to the pet browser filter: Health, Power, Speed, Reverse Sort and Favorites First.
- When a non-standard sort is active, Sort is included in the filter reset button at the bottom of the pet browser.
- Added new option 'Don't reset sort with filters' to not reset the sort when the aforemention reset button is clicked.
- New pet filter 'Moveset Not At 25' under Miscellaneous to list pets that don't share the moveset of a pet already at max level. (credit: Zarbuta at curse.com)
- Changed 'Strong Vs' filter to require a pet to have a strong attack vs all chosen types instead of any.
- Added new option 'Inclusive "Strong Vs" filter' for anyone who wants the old 'Strong Vs' behavior back.
- Fixed a bug with leveling pets from the queue loading in place of leveling pets saved as themselves.
01/10/2015 version 3.2.5
- Fix for lua error on login from 3.2.3->3.2.4.
01/10/2015 version 3.2.4
- Improved recovery when the server assigns all new petIDs: teams and leveling queue will restore to same pets and breeds when their petID changes between sessions.
- Fixed a bug preventing dragging a pet in the queue to the leveling slot.
- Fixed a bug preventing Fill Queue More queue option from working.
- Fixed a lua error when emptying/filling the queue if the journal had not been opened.
01/07/2015 version 3.2.3
- If a pet in the queue is dragged to a loadout slot, that pet will be raised to the top of the queue, and Full Sort turned off if it's on.
- While you have a team for your current target already loaded, any mouseover targets are ignored for auto load purposes.
- Added 'Start Leveling' back to pet menus for pets already in the queue, to move them to top of queue, if Full Sort isn't enabled.
- Fixed a bug with the leveling icon sometimes not updating on journal pets when they're added or removed from queue.
01/06/2015 version 3.2.2
- Breed information can now be pulled from PetTracker_Breeds or LibPetBreedInfo, if BattlePet Breed ID isn't enabled.
- Added a button to change the leveling pet when you mouseover a loaded pet that's also in the leveling slot.
01/02/2015 version 3.2.1
- New option 'Use actual ability icons' under Miscellaneous, to show the actual icons of abilities on pet cards instead of ability types.
- Added a search box for icons when creating/editing a team tab.
- While queued for a PVP battle, all automatic behavior is suspended and teams will not attempt to load.
- If a team with leveling pets is loaded, adding pets to the queue will also load them to their intended slots if they don't already have a leveling pet.
- Fix for error when last pet in the queue levels to 25 and leaves the queue.
01/01/2015 version 3.2.0
- Leveling queue rewritten and revamped:
- The pet in the leveling slot will be the top-most pet in the queue. Always.
- Support for multiple leveling pets on a team.
- When the queue is sorted, the top-most pet will remain in the top slot and the rest of the pets will sort.
- Auto Rotate is replaced with Full Sort, which will include the top-most pet in the sort.
- New Type sort for the queue to order by pet families.
- The gold Previous/Next buttons beneath loaded leveling pets have been removed.
- The forced-Auto Rotate behavior for Unsorted/Descending sorts has been removed.
- New leveling pet preferences system:
- The queue now supports "skipping" pets in the queue to prefer some pets over others.
- Leveling preferences can be assigned to teams with at least one leveling pet: Minimum Health (or any Magic and Mechanical), and Maximum Level.
- New queue option 'Prefer Live Pets' to make the queue skip over dead pets and prefer loading live ones.
- New queue option 'No Preferences' to suspend all preferences.
- New option 'Save leveling pets as themselves' in the leveling preferences when saving a loaded team with leveling pets: to save the pets directly without treating them as leveling pets.
- Added more icon choices when creating/editing a team tab.
- Set/Remove Favorite menu option added to most pet menus.
- Leveling pets in saved teams have their own pet card.
- Entering search text in the default journal while the pet browser is up will close Rematch.
- Pets that are revoked or can't be summoned are colored red in the pet browser.
- Fixed a bug where menus would not expand to the left if it was close to the right edge of the screen while 'Larger Window' option enabled.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a team without changing the name would delete the team.
- A couple new textures were added in this update. If you see neon green rectangles anywhere, exit the game and log back in.
12/05/2014 version 3.1.8
- Fixed a bug where renaming a team will delete its notes.
- Pet filter by quantity now filters for 1, 2+ or 3+ Pets instead of 1, 2 or 3 Pets.
- Leveling queue right-click menu items "Move to Top" and "Move to End" will dismiss menu.
- Pet filter menu items "Load Filters" and "Save Filters" will dismiss menu.
- When searching stats, you can abbreviate Health, Power, Speed and Level as H, P, S and L respectively. ie L<25 or s>300.
- New pet filter "Without Any 25s" under Miscellaneous to filter to all pets without a level 25 variant.
- Old pet filter "Only Level 25s" moved to Miscellaneous and paired with new "Without Any 25s".
11/15/2014 version 3.1.7
- Fix for bug where gaining/losing a pet while default journal has search text will reset the search.
11/12/2014 version 3.1.6
- Increased maximum number of team tabs to 16.
- Team tabs are now scrollable, either with mousewheel or scroll buttons that appear at top and bottom of the tabs if there's anything to scroll.
- Moved the team import button to the left of the team searchbox.
- zhCN and zhTW localization updated.
11/07/2014 version 3.1.5
- Fix for battles that end abnormally, causing auto show/auto load to fail on next targets. (Thanks to Iibis at warcraftpets.com!)
- Fix for saving over an existing team wiping out its notes.
- Fix for notes button not appearing when creating a new note.
- Fix for rarity border sometimes appearing over leveling border.
11/06/2014 version 3.1.4
- New filter menu item 'Save Filters' to save a snapshot of your current filters for later.
- New filter menu item 'Load Filters' to load the previously saved filters.
- New filter menu item 'Only Level 25s' to list only level 25 pets.
- All filter settings except search text now persists across sessions.
- New browser option 'Reset filters on login' to reset all filters on login.
- The filter menus Rarity and Pet Type now behave the same as Sources when shift is held: it checks everything but the item you shift+clicked.
- Team notes displayed due to 'Show notes in battle' option will dismiss at the end of battle.
- Fixed a bug where Rematch would believe you were still targeting your last target when leaving a pet battle or combat.
- zhCN localization updated.
11/03/2014 version 3.1.3
- When Auto Load is enabled and you're around multiple targets with teams saved, if you don't move an appreciable amount following an auto load, any further auto loads will prompt to load instead of automatically loading. The prompt dialog will tell you when it's happening.
- Slotted pets will say so on pet cards (unless it's a pet card directly from a slotted pet).
- Pets that aren't tradable will say so on the back of their pet card.
- Pets that are unique will say so on the back of their pet card.
- Rename/Release/Cage Pet confirmation dialogs will show pet level (and rarity if 'Hide rarity borders' option left unchecked).
- Fix for scrollable lists sometimes not being scrollable.
- Fix for inability to load teams while on a flight-master flight.
- ESC key with 'Close everything on ESC' should no longer bring up game menu immediately.
- Potential fix for team tab icons not saving.
- Fix for level icons appearing on dialogs when it shouldn't (ie. team tab dialogs).
- zhCN localization updated.
10/31/2014 version 3.1.2
- Notes system reworked:
- Notes are now a separate window apart from the team card.
- Notes can be dragged and resized independently from the main window.
- Notes behave like pet and team cards: mouseover of a notes button shows the notes as a tooltip; clicking a notes button locks the notes in place so you can scroll or edit the notes.
- New option 'Disable ESC for notes' to prevent ESC from closing any notes.
- The notes button in the save dialog is removed. Notes can be added/changed by right-clicking a team and choosing 'Set Note' or bringing up an existing note and editing it.
- New option 'Close everything on ESC' will close everything when ESC is hit.
- All four ESC-related options moved to their own category 'Escape Key Behavior'
- zhTW localization udpated
10/26/2014 version 3.1.1
- Notes limit increased from 256 to 2048 characters.
- New option 'Show notes in battle' to display and lock notes when you enter a pet battle with a team that contains notes.
- Pets under 25 now display their level on team cards and dialogs.
- Current pets, pets on team cards and dialogs now have a colored border to indicate each pets' rarity.
- New option 'Hide rarity borders' to hide the new colored borders.
- Old option 'Always show or load' renamed 'Discard loaded team on changes' with more explanation about what it does in its tooltip.
10/25/2014 version 3.1.0
- New team notes system:
- When saving a team you can expand the save window with a button in the lower left and type or paste notes to save with the team.
- To add or edit notes to an already existing team you can right-click the team and choose Set Notes.
- When the currently-loaded team has a note there will be a notes button beside the name of the team.
- Mouseover of this button will display the notes as a tooltip.
- Clicking this button will lock the notes in place so they remain up.
- You can mousewheel to scroll up/down the notes if they extend beyond the viewable area.
- Teams with notes will have an icon beside their name in the team list. These notes can be viewed several ways:
- When the mouse is over the notes icon in the team list.
- When the mouse is over the title of the "team card"/tooltip, flipping the card to its back.
- By holding the Alt key while looking at a team card to flip the card over.
- Locked notes can be dismissed just like the locked pet card: the ESCape key or by clicking one of the "screws" in the corner of the wooden frame.
- The search box on the team tab will also search for teams with the search text in their notes.
- The "direction" of popup dialogs reworked when the window is collapsed:
- Before, the dialog appeared in the direction furthest from the edge of the screen. Moving the window around would cause it to show on different sides.
- Now, regardless where the window is on screen, unless "Show Dialogs at Side" is checked, the dialog appears in the direction the pullout would grow.
- The option Reverse Dialog Direction will flip it to the other side if you prefer.
- Removed MoP-specific code.
- Optimization of scrollable lists.
- New option: List Real Names to list pets by their real name in the browser even if they've been renamed.
- The "Fill Queue" leveling queue option will no longer add leveling pets if you have a level 25 version of the pet.
- A new "Fill Queue More" leveling queue menu option will add leveling pets even if you have a level 25 version of the pet.
- On the "pet card"/tooltip, when the mouse is over any part of the title area--instead of one of its icons--it will flip the card to the back.
- On the pet card, if you have any level 25 versions of the pet you're looking at, the color of the pennant behind the level will be gold.
- When a dialog appears, all but the current pets area will darken slightly and become uninteractive to prevent weird interactions with dialogs.
- Mouseover of pet totals at bottom of the browser will display more totals: number of pets you own, number of pets you're missing, unique pets you own and level 25 pets.
- When saving a team, if you change the name from the one provided, the team will save with no npc ID.
10/14/2014 version 3.0.16
- Fix for importing PBT teams.
10/14/2014 version 3.0.15
- 6.0 patch
09/25/2014 version 3.0.14
- Fix for error when a team fails to load.
09/20/2014 version 3.0.13
- Fix for unnecessary prompts when leveling pet changes and 'Always show or load' is checked in options.
- If window was up before prompting for a load due to 'Always show or load' in an auto load, it should remain up after the load.
- If 'Always show or load' is not enabled, a new Reload button is added to main window for reloading the current team to its saved pets and abilities.
- Import button moved to top of Teams tab when Reload button is enabled (while 'Always show or load' unchecked).
- 6.0/WoD fix for auto load and targets with saved npcID.
- 6.0/WoD fix for "shine" animation on pets loading and queue operations.
09/18/2014 version 3.0.12
- 6.0/WoD fix for new battle pet petID formats
- 6.0/WoD fix for search box visual bug
- 6.0/WoD fix for icon choices when creating a team tab
- 6.0/WoD fix for jumping to key binding from options
09/07/2014 version 3.0.11
- Options dialog reworked:
- Instead of a popup dialog, options now use the same space as the pets/teams tabs so you can stretch the list to see more.
- New options have a yellow ! beside their name to make them stand out.
- Instead of showing each option's description in a window below the list, the descriptions are a more proper tooltip beside each option.
- New option Hide Tooltips -> Even Options will hide this new tooltip.
- Search bar added to teams tab.
- New option Reverse Dialog Direction to make the popup dialog appear towards the edge of the screen instead of towards the center.
- New option Larger List Text to make the text in the scrollable lists (pets, teams, options) a little bigger.
- New pet browser filter: Miscellaneous -> In A Team/Not In A Team will filter pets depending on whether they're in a Rematch team.
09/01/2014 version 3.0.10
- Show on Injured option will work for pets at less than 100% life instead of 90% life.
- Bug fix for browser type bar buttons not lighting up properly.
- Bug fix for scrollbars not being active at times when near end of lists.
- New option Auto Show -> Stay after loading, to keep the window on screen after loading a team when the window was shown via Auto Show.
- New option Auto Load -> Show after loading, to show the window after a team is automatically loaded.
- Partial Spanish localization (esES and esMX) by Phanx.
08/19/2014 version 3.0.9
- Removed WoD version number so the addon will not appear out of date on MoP clients.
- WoD-only bug fix for auto show and auto load of teams saved with an npc ID.
- New option "Show dialogs at side" to make dialogs appear beside the expaded window instead of ontop.
08/13/2014 version 3.0.8
- Bug fix: If 'Empty missing pet slot' option is unchecked and the leveling queue is empty, loading a team will not empty the slot reserved for a leveling pet.
- zhTW and zhCN localization updates.
08/09/2014 version 3.0.7
- Teams with leveling pets will not cause the window to show after it's been loaded via Auto Load.
- When a team loads with missing pets, a popup will display with the missing pets marked.
- This popup includes a checkbox "Don't warn about missing pets" to prevent further popups.
- You can also turn this on/off under Loading Options in the options dialog.
- zhCN localization update.
08/07/2014 version 3.0.6
- Warlord of Draenor beta compatable. WoD users please see notes near end.
- Better handling of revoked pets.
08/06/2014 version 3.0.5
- Auto Load made less aggressive
08/05/2014 version 3.0.4
- New option Jump To Key: While the mouse is over the team list or pet browser, hitting a key will jump to the next team or pet that begins with that letter.
- New option Auto Load -> On Target Only: Auto load will only happen when you target, not mouseover.
- New option Always Show or Load: Continue to offer to load (or auto load) teams if any pets or abilities are changed in the loaded team.
- If window appears due to Auto Show option, it will disappear if you choose to load the offered team.
- Popup dialogs (like "Load this team?") no longer overlap the collapsed window.
- Popup dialogs no longer prohibit interacting with the main window.
- Fixed bug where ESC wouldn't clear target (or other windows) if ESC disabled for window.
- Fixed bug where ESC would collapse window instead of clearing focus in browser search box.
- zhTW localization.
08/01/2014 version 3.0.3
- Bug fix: window will reappear after a pet battle only if it was up when the battle started
- ESC system reworked again
- Stay While Targeting behavior made standard
- zhCN localization
07/30/2014 version 3.0.2
- Auto load/auto show disabled during pet battles.
- Attempting to load a team during combat or pet battle will wait until afterwards.
07/28/2014 version 3.0.1
- Fix for auto load when window isn't visible.
- Fix for teams not loading dead pets.
07/28/2014 version 3.0.0
- UI revamped and rewritten.
- Teams and Pets (Browser+Queue) are separate tabs in the pullout drawer.
- Teams can be grouped into user-created tabs within the team tab.
- The window height can be resized with a grip at the bottom of the window.
- More browser filter options.
- Saving a team goes through a more consistent dialog.
- Default dropdown menu system replaced with custom implementation.
- New reusable dialog system.
- The behavior of ESC reworked.
- The pet journal can be open alongside the pet browser.
07/02/2014 version 2.4.9
- "Rebuild Teams" button near the end of options.
- Behind-the-scenes team validation on login removed.
06/16/2014 version 2.4.8
- When turning on Auto Rotate in leveling queue, first pet in queue immediately loaded.
- Moving topmost leveling pet to end of queue will set new topmost as current leveling pet.
- Option to filter Only Tradeable pets in pet browser.
06/05/2014 version 2.4.7
- Localization update for zhTW, zhCN.
06/02/2014 version 2.4.6
- Ability tooltips now look more like the pet cards.
- New option: Larger Pet Cards for slightly bigger pet cards and ability tooltips.
- New option: Show on Injured to show the window if any pets are injured.
- Localization update for zhTW, zhCN.
05/29/2014 version 2.4.5
- If the addon Pet Battle Teams is enabled, a button is listed at the end of Rematch's options to import teams.
- Localization update for zhTW and zhCN.
- Localization method reworked.
05/27/2014 version 2.4.4
- Fix for new Only Battle Pets option
05/26/2014 version 2.4.3
- Searching for level can be done in the stat format too: "level<25" or "level=11-15"
- You can now search for levels, stats and text all at once: "health>700 level<25 bleed"
- New option: Wide Search Bar for more room to type searches.
- New option: Use Type Bar since the toggle button will be gone with the wide search bar enabled.
- New option: Only Battle Pets to keep non-battle pets like Guild Heralds from listing.
- If the window was up and you enter combat, it will return afterwards regardless of locked status.
- Minor changes like options list not reverting to top and rarity searches excluding non-battle pets.
- Fix for two Rematch buttons appearing on journal when using some addons
- Update for zhTW localization
05/24/2014 version 2.4.2
- zhTW localization updated by leg883
- Changed method of the Rematch button finding a free spot on the default pet journal
- New option: Hide Journal Button for the (hopefully rare) case when another addon wants the same space
- New option: Use Minimap Button to give up the fight for journal space and use a minimap button instead
- Key Bindings button at the end of options will jump to the key binding interface to bind a key to open Rematch
- Battle button in pullout drawer to queue for pvp pet battles
05/18/2014 version 2.4.1
- zhCN localization updated by zkpjy
- In the browser you can now search for a stat greater or less than a value: ie "speed>300"
- Pets with xp towards next level now have an xp bar in the leveling queue
- If any pet is dead when a team loads, the Rematch window will appear to remind you and let you heal them.
05/16/2014 version 2.4.0
- Leveling queue revamp (see below)
- Some tooltips added
- Option to hide tooltips
- LDB support added
- Partial health amount shown on pet cards
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes
04/06/2014 version 2.3.8
- Update for zhTW, zhCN and deDE clients.
04/03/2014 version 2.3.7
- New browser filter 'Only Leveling' to only list leveling pets.
- New option 'Close Pet Journal' to close the pet journal when the browser wants to open.
- Sort order is preserved between sessions.
03/30/2014 version 2.3.6
- zhTW localization by Leg883
03/29/2014 version 2.3.5
- deDE localization by Tonyleila
- zhCN localization by Zkpjy
- Options panel reworked
03/21/2014 version 2.3.4
- Beginning of localization support.
03/17/2014 version 2.3.3
- You can now filter by Type, Strong vs and Tough vs simultaneously.
- Facelift for the browser pullout type bar.
- When a search or type filter is used in the browser, pet cards are marked with what caused the pet to be listed.
- Buttons added to the top and bottom of the browser scrollbar to jump to top and bottom of the list.
- Minor fixes for non-battle pets.
03/09/2014 version 2.3.2
- Fix for 'Start Leveling' in default pet journal.
- Double-clicking a pet in the browser will summon/dismiss it.
- Dead pets are marked in the browser.
- Possible fix for browser scrolling bug.
03/08/2014 version 2.3.1
- Fix for very very old ability icons throwing a lua error due to their size.
- Jump To Key will not jump while a modifier key is down.
- Pets in the browser can be linked to chat.
- If the browser was open when opening pet journal, it will return when pet journal closes.
- Favorite filter only lists favorites that meet other criterea
03/07/2014 version 2.3.0
- New pet browser for finding pets to add to your teams.
- When a pet is clicked, the pet card locks in place so you can mouseover abilities and other parts of the card.
- More breed support with the Battle Pet Breed ID addon enabled: all possible breeds and their stats at 25 will show when you mouseover the stats of a pet card.
- Pet cards and tooltips have more consistent anchors.
- Jump to Team option renamed Jump to Key and performs the same action for the browser as it does for teams.
- Hints window reworked again.
- When caging one of multiple same-species pets in a team, the saved slot it's removed from will be greyed out and left alone.
- Fix for abilities not linking to chat from current pets.
02/22/2014 version 2.2.9
- New option Use Side Panel to use a pullout panel for manipulating pets/queue and Auto Load while window is collapsed.
- New option Stay For Battle to not hide Rematch during pet battles.
- Hints window now also shows pet types the selected team is weak against.
- Pet cards and tooltips more intelligently position themselves to stay out of the way.
- More options in right-click of leveling pets.
- Leveling slot now displays pet level.
02/19/2014 version 2.2.8
- Fix for revoked pets preventing teams from loading
- If Rematch is up when a battle starts, it will hide and return when it's over
02/11/2014 version 2.2.7
- Leveling pets are marked in the pet journal
- Changed leveling pet icon
- Fix for leveling queue context menu titles
02/01/2014 version 2.2.6
- When teams are loaded, pets will load into the slot they were saved.
- A selected team will display whether any pets are dead.
- Auto Load will only happen once per encounter of a saved target, to allow changing pets while at the target.
- New option Auto Load->Always Load: to preserve old behavior of always auto loading.
- New option Empty Missing: When a team loads and a pet is missing, empty the slot the pet would go to.
- Fix for dead icon persisting on empty slots.
- Fix for current pet header not being draggable.
- Help plate for leveling slot if it's empty to explain what it does.
- /rematch import to import PBT teams will have empty slots converted to leveling pets and the 'Empty Missing' option enabled for an easier transition.
01/29/2014 version 2.2.5
- Fix for error on right-click menu of leveling slot
01/29/2014 version 2.2.4
- Species IDs are saved with teams in case pet IDs are ever lost/changed.
- Auto Load without On Mouseover option should work when right-clicking to initiate battle.
- Full support for empty slots in teams.
01/25/2014 version 2.2.3
- Rename, Send, Export and Delete moved to a right-click on the team in the team list.
- Fix for current team title not updating if pets don't change.
- Fix for ESCape sometimes throwing an error.
- Possible fix for pet loading issue.
01/28/2014 version 2.2.2
- Current pets titled after the team they loaded from (unless any pets/abilities swapped).
- New Rename button in pullout drawer to rename teams.
- New option Jump To Team: when the mouse is over team list, hitting a key will jump to the next team that begins with that letter.
- ESCape key behavior streamlined.
- New binding to toggle Auto Load on/off.
01/10/2014 version 2.2.1
- Fix for "Wrong object type" error some are seeing.
01/10/2013 version 2.2.0
- Many internal changes (large parts rewritten, mostly with how the UI works).
- Current pet abilities can be changed right on the UI.
- Saved pet section collapses if window collapsed and no saved team to show.
- New option 'Lock Drawer' to prevent window from collapsing with Escape key.
- Help button added to show help plates for important parts of UI.
- If the window is closed without being collapsed, it will return in same state.
- Escape key now clears the selected team before collapsing the window.
- Auto-Show/Load will no longer dismiss the window if it was up already.
- 'Put Leveling Pet Here' added to current pets' right-click menu.
- Save button changes to 'Save As' when it will ask for a name.
12/14/2013 version 2.1.5
- 'Add to Leveling Queue' on journal pet menus will add the pet to the end of leveling queue.
- Removed 5.4.1 taint bug fix that's no longer needed.
- Fix for leaving pet battle as a pet dings 25 when you can't swap pets.
12/06/2013 version 2.1.4
- New option 'Auto Upgrade': When learning a pet, automatically upgrade any lesser versions of the pet in your saved teams.
11/29/2013 version 2.1.3
- New leveling queue system (explained below).
- Right-click on a journal pet now has a new option to start/stop leveling a pet.
- Right-click on all but saved pets in Rematch can now summon/dismiss pets in addition to start/stop leveling them.
- If a current pet is below 25, the level is displayed on the pet.
11/07/2013 version 2.1.2
- Confirmation window for deleting or saving over an existing team.
- Auto Confirm option to skip the confirmation window.
- Auto Load->On Mouseover option to auto load on mouseover instead of target.
- Changed pullout drawer button.
11/04/2013 version 2.1.1
- Caged pets will remember their species/abilities instead of creating an empty slot
- Fixes for auto load preventing window from appearing in some situations
11/03/2013 version 2.1
- Leveling pet system revamped
- Minor tweaks and fixes
10/29/2013 version 2.0.10
- Fix for taint issue introduced by 5.4.1 patch
10/28/2013 version 2.0.9
- Fix for Pet Journal not being updated on team loads
10/27/2013 version 2.0.8
- Fix for disconnect bug. (Thanks Tonyleila and Aloak!)
- /rematch migrate will migrate Pet Battle Teams to Rematch if that addon is enabled.
10/27/2013 version 2.0.7
- Rematch button on pet journal will move based on the existence of other buttons along the bottom.
10/24/2013 version 2.0.6
- Pets can be dragged around to different slots or from the pet journal.
- All three pets can be locked independently with the lock button when you mouseover them.
- Auto Show behavior is a little more intelligent.
- Holding Shift while window is locked will let you move it.
- Added Rematch button to Pet Journal.
- Keep Companion should be a little more reliable.
10/18/2013 version 2.0.5
- Fix for saving low level pets caused by fix from last update.
10/18/2013 version 2.0.4
- Low level pets with abilities higher than they can use will low lower tier ability.
- Low level current pets only show abilities they can use.
- Team loads taking too long will stop trying.
- BAG_UPDATE throttled.
10/18/2013 version 2.0.3
- Redesigned and polished UI.
- A pull-out drawer to see all your saved teams.
- Save custom teams that are not tied to a target.
- Send your saved teams to other users.
- Export/import teams as copy-pastable strings for/from other users.
- Saved teams will display types they're strong against.
- Buttons for Revive Battle Pets/Bandages on the window.
- Auto Load option to automatically load teams without needing to open the window.
- Keep Companion option to summon back companion pets after a load.
- NPC ID awareness so you're not getting a popup for every Lorewalker Cho in the world.
- Other options and details.
09/11/2013 version 1.0.5
- toc update for 5.4
08/06/2013 version 1.0.4
- Fix for saved pets caged or missing.
05/21/2013 version 1.0.3
- toc update for 5.4
03/16/2013 version 1.0.2
- added 'Auto Show' option
- UI changed a bit