this ui is for any healer that wants a clean ui, where you can easily see your mana + cool down abilities, using either your own personal "vuhdo", "grid" or other healing frames easily visible for good raid in a heavy raid movement fight to the left side of the character.
Addon memory, was used for a majority of the addons; however the usage of weakauras wouldn't make this possible - so if you want to remove this you can. Without Weakauras you should be able to run with high end quality graphics and mid range resolution, you should be around 10-16Mb memory usage. After this i added alot of design to the ui which makes up a small amount of the memory usage.
- go to your WoW folder
- BACKUP your old Interface and WTF folders, then delete them
- unzip tigerlady into your WoW folder
- Click -> WTF -> Account: change "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME: change "SERVERNAME" to your primary server name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME -> ServerName: change "CHARACTERNAME" to your character name
- copy your old config.wtf file to the new WTF folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/config.wtf)
- copy your old bindings-cache.wtf file to the new folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTERNAME/bindings-cache.wtf)
- start WoW and log in to your server
- at character selection screen click AddOns (bottom left). Check "Load out of date AddOns" and enable all
- log in your character
type: /reflux switch tigerlady
- you will want to install your own healing frames, if you still use vuhdo then you want to switch the files in server file saved variables and the characters as well.
(if the ui isn't set, you will have to go through all the addons listed below and change the profile to match the ui set up (alot will be tigerlady))