Just a tiny little add-on to make sure you don't forget to refresh your flask during raids when your concentration tends to be elsewhere. It gives you a small movable button which automatically loads the last flask you've used and which you can click to drink another one. It shows how many flasks you have left, lights up 5 minutes before the flask runs out, and starts blinking 1 minute before it runs out.
To keep this add-on footprint absolutely minimal, the only permanently visible part is the flask button. Hover over it to view:
* Toggle button (top) - click this to toggle the flask button's highlight on/ off.
* Move Me tag (bottom) - drag this to reposition your flask button anywhere on the screen.
* Picker button (right) - click this to load any flask from your bag to the flask button without having to actually drink it yet.
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Surprise - What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* Attempted to fix the bug that causes errors when logging in straight into combat.
* Much improve.
* WoD update.
* Getting more flasks should now update the count on the button.
* Finally adapted for the Siege of Orgrimmar, Flaskaholic will now notify you 5 minutes before the buff runs out so you can make the most out of the extra duration.
* Tried again to make the highlight glow look better, or at least more visible.
* The add-on now remembers whether or not it's lit when you log off.
* Removed the debug code that made elixirs count as flasks >.>
* Since the game won't let an add-on load an action button during combat, if you log into combat the add-on will kindly wait until it ends to try to load your current flask.
* Added a toggle button to turn the flask button's glow on/ off. You can now turn it on before the break to remind yourself to drink a flask when you're back!
* Added a flask picker. You can now load a flask into the button without actually drinking it.
* Tried to make the glow look better.
* Flaskaholic should now properly detect existing flask effects when logging into the game.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com