Lightweight addon to display reputation rewards for quests. When player opens a quest (at a quest giver or from the quest log) the addon adds the factions and reputation rewards associated with that quest to the quest detail frame.
The addon has a very small footprint. It does not use any local data repository. When the player opens a quest, the addon queries the game for the amount of reputation offered.
The addon calculates reputation bonus based on race (humans have a racial reputation bonus), reputation buffs (i.e. Darkmoon Top Hat, etc.), and MoP Grand Commendations.
Example of addon use:
The addon helps players identify quests they want to save until they have reached a certain reputation level with a faction. For example, the Sporeggar faction has a few turn ins that give reputation only until Friendly. However completing quests for them will give reputation all the way to Exalted. An effective way to reach exalted with them is to do the turn ins first and save the quests until the player has reached Friendly with them.
1. updated the formula to calculate reputation rewards for Thorium Brotherhood. The addon should now show the correct reputation rewards for that faction.
2. fixed an error where the addon would sometimes show incorrect bonus reputation for Cenarion Circle, Argent Dawn and Timbermaw Hold.
1. updated for patch 5.3.
2. In patch 2.2.0, Blizzard doubled the reputation rewards for quests that award reputation for Cenarion Circle, Argent Dawn and Timbermaw Hold. Instead of updating each quest reputation reward in the database, they decided to multiply the original reputation reward by 2. The addon has been updated to do the same. It should now show the correct amount of reputation for those three factions.
1. small update to ensure that the text used by RepReward has the same color as the text used by the default Blizzard UI. Most WOW quests use black text on a yellow background. However a few quests use white text on a darker background. This new patch ensures the addon will use the same color as the rest of the quest detail frame.
1. fixed a small bug where the addon was not showing reputation rewards when turning in some quests.
1. the addon no longer shows the reputation reward information in the chat. It now adds the information directly inside the quest detail frame. Players will see the reputation rewards immediately below the rewards section of the quest.
1. added support for reputation bonus. Addon now calculates racial reputation bonus (human), reputation buffs (i.e. Darkmoon Top Hat), and MoP Grand Commendations.
2. made small code changes to make the addon even lighter.
3. resolved a small bug where the addon would not print reputation rewards when players clicked on another quest while the first quest was open on the screen. To see the reputation rewards of the second quest, the player would have to close the first one and open the second. Now the addon correctly shows reputation rewards whenever the player opens a quest.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com