|Go to Page...|
Display your Cooldowns however and wherever you want. Easy to setup and oh so flexible! The essential aid to cooling down!
See comments for exciting news about Cool Aid v3.0 for Legion!
What It Does
Each Cooldown is displayed as a tile. Your cooldown tiles are joined together. The set of tiles may be moved around the screen. Tiles may be displayed as vertical or horizontal lines or even as oblique lines. Or you might prefer them to be tightly clustered together.
* Tiles all have the "second hand" animation for Cool Downs
* Configurable numeric countdown display of remaining seconds
Blizzard added a new option for this in the Interface. Turn it OFF as Cool Aid is more fully featured!
* Auto hide when not aggroed, in an instance or able to attack a target
* Can force display when out of combat. Useful for setting up
* Tiles are resizable from extremely small to extremely large
* Every tile has a tooltip when setting up
* Every Interface panel has extra help available as tooltips
* Tiles can be easily moved
* No fixed way to group tiles together. It is up to you!
* Can lock the tiles to avoid accidentally moving them
* Can micro-manage how frequently the display updates
* Can quickly show/hide tiles via a chat command
* Can turn off Cool Aid in emergency situations
* Enter any Spell or Item ID (from WowHead) for ultimate control!
Not Just Spells
This is where you wonder what I have been drinking... From the "Cooldowns" panel you may select *anything* you are wearing or is present in your bags, as well as usable abilities in your current Spellbook. Got a buff or debuff? You can grab that too!
(For certain abilities the icon from the Spellbook is merely a Blizzard placeholder. The actual spell/texture for displaying a cooldown is some other internal Spell ID. That is why this option is absolutely necessary. See Cool Aid's built in help to point you in the right direction!)
Not Just Cooldowns
Some abilities are more correctly considered 'timed recharges'. And some classes have very important self buffs/debuffs on an expiring timer. I have special code to treat the ability just like a regular cool down. You get the sweeping hand and the numerical countdown.
* Druid Bear form Savage Defence
* Arcane Mage Supernova
* Fire Mage Blast Wave
* Frost Mage Ice Nova
* Monk Roll/Chi Torpedo
* Monk Chi Brew
* Mistweaver Monk Renewing Mist
* Mistweaver Monk Rising Sun Kick
* Paladin Hands (all 4) with Clemency (beta)
* Priest Angelic Feather (beta)
* Shaman Ascendance (Elemental / Enhancement versions)
* Restoration Shaman Purify Spirit
* Warlock Hand of Gul'Dan (beta)
* Destruction Warlock Conflagrate (beta)
* Warlock Dark Soul (all 3) altered with Archimonde's Darkness (beta)
* Arcane Mage Arcane Charges
* Windwalker Monk Tigereye Brew
* Protection Paladin Bastion of Glory
* Elemental Shaman Chain Lightning (active Ascendance)
* Enhancement Shaman Maelstrom Weapon
* Enhancement Shaman Primal Strike (active Ascendance)
* Monk Power Strikes (Blizzard's hidden reactivation timer)
* Shaman Reincarnation
* Mage Incanter's Flow (Cyclical buff with a hidden discharge timer)
("1" to "5" is overlaid. An expiry countdown sweep will also appear, with numeric countdown at 10s)
How To Use
After entering the world, type '/ca opt' in chat to bring up the options panel. The Cooldowns panel will also be conveniently available. Select your cooldowns from the Cooldowns panel and return to playing! From chat you can invoke the Cooldowns panel directly with '/ca coo'.
Can't find a spell? It might technically be a "passive" or a "flyout". A monk's Power Strikes is a good example. Look it up on Wowhead. Get the spell ID. Power Strikes is 121817, for example. Input this into the 'Spell ID' option of the '/ca coo' panel.
How To Move the Tiles
First check the Options Panel to ensure that CA is not locked in place. Now place your mouse over the centre area of the FIRST tile in the group. Left click, hold down and move, lift up when done. Finished!
At any time you may raise your arms high and command Storm, Earth and Fire. You indeed have the power of Go'el in your hands! Heed My Call™ with '/wdw sef' or '/wdw poth' in chat. Or say hello to yourself with '/wdw sal'. Enjoy!
If You Like Cool Aid
While adventuring, always take the Best Quest option, pickup a great raptor pet with Adorable Hatchling Nests, search for Netherwing Eggs, try Tip to enhance your Tooltips, go the Hard Yards, the most accurate way to measure distance, use This Scampi Happening for fish flavoured Tooltips, or Yarrr for pirate Tooltips, instal Let Minnow to show off your fishing poles! Taraezor's main AddOn is We Don't Wipe, an excellent DPS maximiser.
Updates & Favourites
Why not make Cool Aid a Favourite and/or use Minion?
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the Cookies & Beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.