You will need the latest We Don't Wipe. After any AddOn instal or update always quit WoW completely. Relaunch WoW. Enjoy. See We Don't Wipe for any further information.
Other Available Modules
* Windwalker Monks Patch 6.2!
* Frost Deathknights 2H
* Frost Deathknights DW
* Arcane Mages Patch 6.2!
* Fire Mages Coming soon for Patch 6.2!
* Enhancement Shaman
* Elemental Shaman
With more to come!
* Arcane or Dalaran Brilliance
* Water Elemental
* Prismatic Crystal (Beta this bit) with closely managed Bombs & Orbs
* Queue Ice Lances following on from previous Crystal / Bomb / Orb logic, but always with FoF
* Frost Bomb if Crystal not up + 2xFoF up
* Icy Veins on CD
* Mirror Image on CD or Rune of Power New!
* Frozen Orb if Crystal/FoF not up, + 2 x follow-up Ice Lances
* Ice Nova on CD if the target doesn't have the IN debug
* Frostfire Bolt if Brain Freeze is up
* Ice Lances on FoF expiry or asap if Bomb talent not taken
* Jet if a boss fight or else Freeze. Follow-up Frostbolts / Lances as appropriate
* Fillers: Frost Bolt or Frostfire Bolt as per player level
General Rotation Notes
The module does not assume you have chosen a "cookie cutter" talent build. No AddOn can function as a DPS maximiser for AoE fights, due to limitations in the programming API. Single target is assumed.
The default list of cool downs is merely a sample. Customise via the Cooldowns Panel, /wdw coo. You also go to here to list any rotation/queue exclusions.
Notes Specific to the Frost Mage Module
Attempt to add Prismatic Crystal - this part is BETA (i.e. I was unable to test properly). YOUR feedback is crucial here.
A player reported a Rune of Power problem so removed from the rotation while under investigation. RoP is not actually a recommended talent anyways. MI is mostly preferred for most fights.
You might prefer to exclude Icy Veins or other CDs from the rotation. Possible via the /wdw coo Panel's "Exclude" section.
Comet has been given a very very low priority for such a high level talent, based entirely upon player experiences off the web. I am dubious but have followed this. Somebody please report awesome multiple crits etc if they do indeed occur with the right gear lol.
Tier 16 2p/4p bonus rotations are deprecated. I could add these on request. Note that current raid gear requires Tier 17.
* Brilliance Buff *
Dalaran Brilliance / Arcane Brilliance will be suggested if your DB, AB, Legacy of the White Tiger or Dark Intent are about to expire or not present. Other raid buffs might be preferred. Just place your DB and AB in the "Exclude" list via the Cooldowns Panel, /wdw coo.
How to Report Bugs & Suggest Improvements New!
Go to Tickets to report bugs. Line numbers from bug catching AddOns are useful. Lists of AddOns are of no use. The forum on this page is for suggestions and discussion.
Updates & Favourites
Why not make We Don't Wipe - Frost Mage a Favourite and/or use Minion?
Fun Stuff™ New!
At any time you may raise your arms high and command Storm, Earth and Fire. You indeed have the power of Go'el in your hands! Heed My Call™ with '/wdw sef' or '/wdw poth' in chat. Or say hello to yourself with '/wdw sal'. Enjoy!
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the Cookies & Beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
* TOC file update for Patch 6.2
* Added Frost Nova (intending Ice Nova) to the default list of CDs
* Prevent Ice Nova from appearing in pos #1 if target has the debuff already
* Added Rune of Power. Same priority as Mirror Image
* Now checks for minimum WDW version as a help to keep things up to date
* Update TOC file for Patch 6.1
* Stand alone AddOn (requiring We Don't Wipe v4.00) but hopefully Wowinterface & Curse compatible
* Adjust priority of Brain Freeze procs
* Now works well if player did NOT choose Frost Bomb but went for Ice Nova / Unstable Magic instead
* Phantom Ice Lances unrelated to any proc/CD now removed from rotation
* Complete rewrite of the Frost Mage rotation
* Rune of Power removed for the time being as I cannot test Blizzard's changes properly yet. Mirror Image is by far better for single target fights anyway
* Prismatic Crystal support is BETA!!! Please give feedback
* Incanter's Flow *might* be added later with a visible charge
* Added Comet Storm (lowest priority lol) for those who really must lol
* Rune of Power icon fix
* In-game rotation Note updated
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com