Other Available Modules
* Windwalker Monks
* Frost Deathknights 2H
* Frost Deathknights DW
* Arcane Mages 6.0.3!
* Fire Mages
* Enhancement Shaman
* Elemental Shaman
With more to come!
* Arcane or Dalaran Brilliance
* Water Elemental
* Prismatic Crystal (Beta this bit) with closely managed Bombs & Orbs
* Queue Ice Lances following on from previous Crystal / Bomb / Orb logic, but always with FoF
* Frost Bomb if Crystal not up + 2xFoF up
* Icy Veins on CD
* Mirror Image on CD
* Frozen Orb if Crystal/FoF not up, + 2 x follow-up Ice Lances
* Ice Nova on CD
* Frostfire Bolt if Brain Freeze is up
* Ice Lances on FoF expiry or asap if Bomb talent not taken
* Jet if a boss fight or else Freeze. Follow-up Frostbolts / Lances as appropriate
* Fillers: Frost Bolt or Frostfire Bolt as per player level
General Rotation Notes
Sometimes, if you are unable to follow the rotation closely, certain abilities will just not be suggested in the queue. This is probably because preconditions to establish optimal use of the ability were not met. Additionally, some cool downs are very specific in terms of the movement/static nature of a fight, upcoming mobs, etc and so cannot be reliably included.
The selection of what to display for Cooldowns in the mini icon rows is a personal thing. I have thrown in some ideas but you should really customise for your liking. It is very possible to show a cooldown and yet to exclude it from appearing in the main rotation icons. This would avoid you being nagged, for example, to blow a major cool down on trash and just prior to a boss fight. Enter "/wdw coo" from chat.
Notes Specific to the Frost Mage Module
Attempt to add Prismatic Crystal - this part is BETA (i.e. I was unable to test properly). YOUR feedback is crucial here.
A player reported a Rune of Power problem so removed from the rotation while under investigation. RoP is not actually a recommended talent anyways. MI is mostly preferred for most fights.
You might prefer to exclude Icy Veins or other CDs from the rotation. Possible via the /wdw coo Panel's "Exclude" section.
Comet has been given a very very low priority for such a high level talent, based entirely upon player experiences off the web. I am dubious but have followed this. Somebody please report awesome multiple crits etc if they do indeed occur with the right gear lol.
Tier 16 2p/4p bonus rotations are deprecated. I could add these on request. Note that current raid gear requires Tier 17.
* Brilliance Buff *
Dalaran Brilliance / Arcane Brilliance bring a +10% Spell Power buff and +5% Crit buff to groups. This is better than a Shaman's Burning Wrath buff and does NOT overwrite the +10% Stamina of a Warlock's Dark Intent. If a BM Hunter is present then it shouldn't be choosing a pet to give the Still Water buff. Similar logic with respect to Crit buffs such as LotWT, LotP, FH, etc. Thus: Always cast AB/DB if it is not present (on yourself - to save checking everyone).
I encourage others to suggest their own ideas, perhaps even upload your own module if you have some LUA skills. I am happy to assist.
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the Cookies & Beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
* Adjust priority of Brain Freeze procs
* Now works well if player did NOT choose Frost Bomb but went for Ice Nova / Unstable Magic instead
* Phantom Ice Lances unrelated to any proc/CD now removed from rotation
* Complete rewrite of the Frost Mage rotation
* Rune of Power removed for the time being as I cannot test Blizzard's changes properly yet. Mirror Image is by far better for single target fights anyway
* Prismatic Crystal support is BETA!!! Please give feedback
* Incanter's Flow *might* be added later with a visible charge
* Added Comet Storm (lowest priority lol) for those who really must lol
* Rune of Power icon fix
* In-game rotation Note updated
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com