A DPS maximiser. Displays a sequence of icons from left to right, representing the order in which you should use your abilities so that maximum DPS may be achieved. You 'plug in' modules for your class/specialisation into a single AddOn, ensuring a consistent and familiar interface across the range of your characters.
This file is a module for the We Don't Wipe AddOn. You need to first download and instal We Don't Wipe. Then download and instal this module, the procedure for which requires you to simply drop the module file into the WDW "Modules" folder. It is that easy! No file editing for v3.01 of WDW!!!
Other Available Modules
* Windwalker Monks
* Frost Deathknights 2H
* Frost Deathknights DW
* Arcane Mages
* Fire Mages
* Frost Mages
* Elemental Shamans
With more to come.
* Main Hand must be buffed
* Off Hand must be buffed
* Lightning Shield must be On
* If necessary, use Tremor Totem now!
* Elemental Mastery
* Fire Totem - FE or ST as appropriate for situation/talents
* Earth Totem if situation warrants
* Elemental Blast if that Talent chosen
* Unleash Elements if Unleashed Fury talent chosen
* Lightning Bolt if 5 x Maelstrom charges
* Stormstrike / Stormblast / Primal Strike as appropriate
* Lava Lash
* Unleash Elements if Elemental Blast talent chosen
* Flame Shock if target doesn't have the debuff and Unleash Flame buff on player
* Lightning Bolt if >= 3 x Maelstrom, no Ascendance up, and Unleashed Fury talent
* Unleash Elements if Prime Elementalist talent chosen
* Flame Shock if target has the debuff and Unleash Flame buff on player
* Earth Shock
* Lightning Bolt >= 1 x Maelstrom
* Auto attack (i.e. 'Up to you'. Now's the time to trinket/pot/move etc. Icon for MH shown)
General Rotation Notes
Sometimes, if you are unable to follow the rotation closely, certain abilities will just not be suggested in the queue. This is probably because preconditions to establish optimal use of the ability were not met.
(It is possible to exclude abilities from a rotation, and yet still display their CD/availability.)
Notes Specific to the Enhancement Shaman Module
All three Tier 6 talents are catered for in the included rotation. Normally I don't list the major 'sources' for my queue logic but noticing that well-known theory crafter websites differ from the actual pro players, I must say that Purge @ Totemspot seems to be right on the money and Icy Veins is concise and clear as usual. They make shammies rock!
I encourage others to suggest their own ideas, perhaps even upload your own module if you have some LUA skills. I am happy to assist.
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the Cookies & Beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
* Version number bump for Patch 5.4
* File naming error while uploading to Curse
Optional Files (0)
Maintaining an office at the Gallywix Pleasure Palace requires me to show the good Trade Prince himself no end of ample "consideration".