|Go to Page...|
All credit goes to the individual addon authors, without them this UI would not have been possible.
The UI was designed for a 1920x1080 16:9 Widescreens
1. Make a backup of your WTF, Interface & Fonts (if you have one) folders.
2. Download and extract my UI to your desktop.
3. Go into the WTF folder, enter the Account folder, and rename the folder called YOURACCOUNTNAME to your own account name all in caps.
4. Enter the YOURACCOUNTNAME folder and change the folder called YOURSERVER into your server name.
5. Enter the YOURSERVER folder and change the folder YOURCHARACTER into your character name.
6. Put my WTF, Fonts and Interface folder in the place where your own folders used to be.
7. When installing for the first time, make sure you select "Load out of date Addons".
This is enUS realmlist, if you are using different portal checkout these instructions.
Badboy: Spam Blocker
Doom Cooldown Pulse /dcp
eAlign /align ( if you need move stuff around use this. )
Grid Indicator Corner
Grid Mana Bars
Grid Status Raid Debuff
Mik Scrolling Battle Text /msbt
oQueue Website ( Don't update this addon via Curse Client )
Sexy Map ( Sexy Map select: Use Global Profile )
Shadowed Unit Frames /suf
Skada Damage Meter
Tip Tac /tiptac
Weakauras 2 /wa ( Disc, Holy & Shadow ) see image 7 for example on how turn off / on wanted auras.
Addons not included in this UI that you might find useful.
Addon Control Panel
Voice Encounter Mods
if you have any feedback, suggestion, constructive criticism or addon that might be better suited for the interface, please let me know. You can private message me here or in comments. Thanks
I keep the addons updated with the Curse Client.
Big thanks to HolyLathusDisc
Most of the Weak Aura strings were made by him.
if you enjoy this interface and would like donate to worthy charity, please consider Child's Play