Are you a guild leader?
Do you want to allow your guildies to use guild bank money for repairs, but only on raid nights?
Are you disgusted by the amount of work it takes to enable/ disable guild repairs for so many guild ranks?
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, then... well, download this add-on!
* Set the guild repair numbers the way you like them (5000g/day for officers and 2g/day for raiders, for example), and type /repairs save.
* You can now turn the guild repairs on and off whenever you want by typing /repairs on or /repairs off.
* This has no GUI, but you can make a macro for the above commands.
* If you had v1.00 and upgraded to v1.01, you're going to have to save the repairs again, sorry.
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Raidbot - The right way to raid! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* Now actually updating the guild bank repair flag, not just the amount of gold.