|Go to Page...|
Yet another UI, but this one is a bit special.
Player, Pet, Target, Target of Target, Focus, Target of Focus, and Bosses.
Player frame is split into three parts:
- Left - class resources, e.g. holy power, chi;
- Centre - player health;
- Right - player power, e.g. mana, rage.
- All - Combo Points;
- Death Knight - Runes;
- Mage - Arcane Charges;
- Monk - Chi, Stagger;
- Paladin - Holy Power;
- Warlock - Soul Shards.
- In-game config. Use /LSUI (el ess ui) command to open config panel;
- Many major elements of default UI are customised;
- Frame "movers" for various interface elements. Use /LSMOVERS (el ess movers) command to toggle them;
- Aura tracker. It can display up to 12 buffs and debuffs on player character. List of auras can be managed via config frame, and is saved per character;
- And more!
Embedded Addons and Plugins
Feedback and Feature Requests
If you found a bug or want to share an idea on how to improve my UI, either report to Issue Tracker on my GitHub page, or use Curse Ticket Tracker, or post a comment on WoWInterface or Curse.
Feel free to write feedback on how to improve some class-specific features, because I only play as PvE mage and PvP DK.
However, keep in mind that I'm not going to implement any features as a replacement for BIG addons.
Q: Will you add party and/or raid frames?
A: Nope. I prefer using default compact party/raid frames. Moreover, there are quite many great party/raid addons on Curse and WoWInterface, pick whichever you like the most.
Please see LICENSE file.
Credits go to zork, Phanx, haste, p3lim, stako, Blazeflack and artist from Blizzard Entertainment who drew default minimap texture!