|Go to Page...|
Yet another UI, but this one is a bit special.
Player, Pet, Target, Target of Target, Focus, Target of Focus, Party (w/o pets and targets), Bosses and Arena (w/ PvP trinket tracker).
Player frame is split into three parts:
- Left - class resources, e.g. holy power, chi;
- Centre - player health;
- Right - player power, e.g. mana, rage.
- All - Combo Points;
- Death Knight - Runes;
- Mage - Arcane Charges;
- Monk - Chi, Stagger;
- Paladin - Holy Power;
- Warlock - Soul Shards.
- Many major elements of default UI are customised;
- Frame "movers" for various interface elements, use **/lsmovers** command to toggle them;
- Floating combat feedback on player frame;
- Aura tracker. It can display up to 12 buffs and debuffs on player character. List of auras can be managed via config frame, and is saved per character;
- In-game config;
- And more!
Embedded Addons And Plugins
Feedback And Feature Requests
If you found a bug or want to share an idea on how to improve my UI, either report to Issue Tracker on my GitHub page, or use Curse Ticket Tracker, or post a comment on WoWInterfrace or Curse.
Feel free to write feedback on how to improve some class-specific features, because I only play as PvE mage and PvP DK.
However, keep in mind that I'm not going to implement any features, as a replacement for BIG addons. I want my UI to be as lightweight as possible.
Please see LICENSE file.
Credits go to zork, Phanx, haste, p3lim, stako, Blazeflack and artist from Blizzard Entertainment who drew default minimap texture!