GarrowUI is the current UI setup for my fury warrior Garrow on the Ravencrest-EU server. While it is primarly setup for use by Fury/Arms spec it has also worked perfectly well for Protection and could easily be adapted for use by other classes with a bit of tinkering.
Contains ElvUI mixed with my own custom setup for tracking everything important to your DPS as a fury. One important thing to note is the two TellMeWhen buttons to the left of the unit frames that are set to track the uptime and cooldown of the Thok's Tail Tip and Evil Eye of Galakras trinkets. If you wish to track different trinkets then this is something you will have to modify yourself - PM me if you need help with this.
A lot of effort has gone into creating a UI that is clean and polished and I'm always keen to hear any feedback that anyone might have (good or bad) which could help improve it. Everything has been setup for 1920x1080 resolution and the installation should be relatively painless. If there are any issues once again feel free to PM me.
All credit goes to the individual addon authors, without them this UI would not have been possible.
At the time of uploading due to roster issues with my guild I am currently having to run as Prot Spec during raids. In order to give anyone interested a brief look at my UI while playing Fury I've recorded a small 5 minute segment on a Target Dummy, will aim to upload a proper raid fight as soon as possible.
1. Make a backup of your WTF and Interface folders then delete them from your WoW Installation folder.
2. Download the addon pack and extract the WTF and Interface folders to your WoW Installation folder.
3. Rename the ACCOUNTNAME, SERVERNAME, and CHARACTERNAME folders appropriately.
4. Login and ensure that "Load out of date AddOns" is checked.
5. Login with your character of choice and ignore the installation message from ElvUI.
6. Type "/reflux switch GarrowProfile".
Deadly Boss Mods
Shadowed Unit Frames