Newest version of DBM changed how DBM-Template file worked; took me some time but I managed to get mine back to how I had it in CalaiUI. If you recall; it was a copy of the original DBM Template plug-in listed here.
You will have to replace two files, copy the texture file, and make some changes to DBM GUI settings.
1. Overwrite your DBT.lua and DBT-Template.xml files in Addons\DBM-StatusBarTimers
2. Copy the frameborder.tga to Addons\DBM-Core\Textures
3. Open DBM GUI by typing /dbm
4. Click Options > Bar Setup
5. Change font size to 12, and bar height to 10
6. Set "Small Bar Options" (scroll down) Offset Y to 20 (otherwise bars will be on top of each other
That is it; your bars should look like screenshot.
For those interested; the DBT-Template.xml file only changes position of certain components. The actual size of icons and placement of text is controlled in DBT.lua; a royal pain compared to previous versions.
name:SetPoint("LEFT", bar, "LEFT", 3, 0)
Modified Lines - this allowed me to have the timer name start right at edge of bar.