Have you ever played your Blood Death Knight and wished you had a really pretty GUI that showed you stuff like your blood shield, or bone shield, or any other type of internal organ shield?
Well, good news everyone!
Bloody Add-on, masterfully painted by the talented trollgirl, will do all of the above, and more
* Big red bar showing your current amount and remaining duration of Blood Shield
* Smallish bones showing the charges of your Bone Shield
* Bloody little sword showing the remaining duration on your Dancing Rune Weapon
* Some drops of blood showing the remaining duration on your Vampiric Blood
* Ice shard showing the remaining duration on your Icebound Fortitude with... extra effects
* Graphics made of 70% blood and 30% awesome!
* You can move it around, too!
* Adjustable size via interface options
Future features maybe:
* Something or another showing Anti-Magic Shell, maybe, not sure
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Raidbot - The right way to raid! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out! MooTrack - The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* Added some options
* Added awesome display for Icebound Fortitude
* Added numbers showing the remaining duration on Blood Shield
* I'm pretty sure this should now only show while you're in Blood spec