This is an addon intended to make use of the StanceBar feature in World of Warcraft for classes that does not normally have it. It is intended to put selfbuffs of all classes on a separate bar, trying to seamlessly integrate with standard UI.
This addon is meant to be used with the Standard World of Warcraft UI.
It will move the Pet Action Bar to the right side of the screen, to take the place of normal StanceBar.
It creates a StanceBar and puts it right above the Extra ActionButtons.
Leftclicking casts or recasts a skill, rightclicking will cancel it.
It has VERY limited support for Bartender4, only has 1 placement so far, it does NOT follow Bartenders stancebar when moved.
Add-On supports keybinds, but the keybinding menu isn't pretty.
Supported skills (and sorting order):
- Feign Death
- Aspect of the (Iron) Hawk (Standard)
- Aspect of the Beast (Standard)
- Aspect of the Cheetah (Standard)
- Aspect of the Pack (Standard)
- Aspect of the Fox (Standard)
- Water Elemental
- Righteous Fury
- Seal of Command/Truth (Standard)
- Seal of Insight (Standard)
- Seal of Righteousness (Standard)
- Seal of Justice (Standard)
- Ghost Wolf
- Lightning Shield
- Water Shield
- Earth Shield
Comments, suggestions, problems and offers of help (my code isn't pretty and I'm no expert ) are Very Welcome, either here or Teazle#2683!
I hope you enjoy this addon!
Cannot move Pet Action Bar Frame if we are in combat - Don't know how to (if i can) fix that yet.
On the way:
Count of items tracked on StanceBar
Portal/Teleport for Mages
Traps for Hunters(?)
- Warlock: Twilight Ward removed
- Hunter: Aspect of the Fox added
rev. 2014-10-18 v3
- Paladin: Seal of Truth now properly shown as active
rev. 2014-10-18 v2
- Hunter: Aspect of the Hawk removed
- Hunter: Iron Hawk removed
- Hunter: Fixed blank icon for Hunter without Aspect of the Beast
- Quick update, bump version to 60000 to support Iron Horde expansion
- Priest: Removed, Patch 6.0 has removed Inner Fire/Inner Will
- Hunter: Fixed new detection for GetTalentInfo breaking Iron Hawk detection (and whole AddOn)
- Shaman: Lightning Shield no longer available to Restoration Shamans
- Shaman: Water Shield no longer available to Enhancement or Elemental Shamans
- Shaman: Earth Shield no longer available to Enhancement or Elemental Shamans
- Shaman: Earthliving Weapon removed
- Shaman: Rockbiter Weapon removed
- Shaman: Frostbrand Weapon removed
- Shaman: Flametongue Weapon removed
- Shaman: Windfury Weapon removed
- Mage: Conjure Mana Gem / Use Mana Gem removed
- Mage: Evocation only available to Arcane Mages
- Mage: Mage Armor removed
- Mage: Frost Armor removed
- Mage: Molten Armor removed
- Paladin: Seal of Righteousness no longer available to Holy Paladins
- Paladin: Seal of Truth no longer available to Holy Paladins
- Paladin: Regression: No longer reacts when Seal of Truth is cast (Will be fixed in next version)
- Initial support to cast items created by the player
- Mage: Evocation replaced with Conjure Mana Gem - Left click uses a Mana Gem, Right Click casts Conjure Mana Gem
- Hunter: Aspect of the Iron Hawk now properly shows as active
- Hunter: No longer shows double Aspect of the Pack
- Hunter: Now properly shows Aspect of the Beast
- Pet Action Bar Frame will properly reset after a player has been stunned or feared. This will currently only happen after combat.
- Stance Bar Frame (original) will no longer overlap BetterStanceBar
- StanceBar now hides when entering and exiting a vehicle
- Buttons now colored depending on if you can use them or not
- Removed some unused Events
- Paladin: Now correctly shows active Seals
- Pet Action Bar Frame no longer overlays Stance Frame on Mages
- Buttons no longer show a border when used, every skills gets a border for some reason
- Bindings accessable from Keybinds page, haven't figured out how to name it properly
- Buttons now show a border when used
- Hunter: more fixes to stance logic
- Added more buttons
- Pets are now marked if they are active
- Warlock: Added Metamorphosis
- Warlock: Fixed Felguard specialization stance
- Hunter: Made some fixes to Aspect logic and sorting
- Icons can now change while in combat
- Cooldowns added
- Better positioning (though still not perfect)
- First attempts at making binds