Ovale Spell Priority is a rotation-helper addon that shows you what spell or ability you should use in order to maximize your damage.
It displays one or more icons that show the cooldown of an action. The action is conditionally defined through a user-defined script, e.g. you may display either Corruption if the DoT is not on your target or Shadow Bolt if the Corruption DoT is already on your target.
Default scripts are available for all dps classes and specializations, based on SimulationCraft. You may also customize the default script to suit your needs (see Documentation) or use scripts made by other users.
Default scripts for every DPS class and talent specialization.
Tracks DoTs, buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, combo points, runes, mana, everything that a player would need to choose what to do.
Adapts to your talent points and glyphs.
Change quickly the configuration at any time with configurable checkboxes and drop-down lists that can be shown/hidden by clicking on the icons, e.g. switching between single and multi-target damage, setting the curse to cast.
Multi-target DoT tracking: remember which target had a DoT and when the DoT will expire, allowing the script author to support multi-target dotting.
Compatible with the action icon skinning library Masque.
100% configurable: everything is in an easy-to-understand script that you can modify and test in real-time without reloading your UI.
Can be used to track crowd-control spells on your focus.
Scoring system: evaluate how well you followed the script. Add a new Ovale panel in Recount and Skada, with a score between 0 (very bad) and 1000 (perfect).
Up to two-spells-ahead accuracy with some classes.
Ovale Spell Priority 6.0.50
Changes from version 6.0.49:
- Mage: Add missing functions to frost script due to copy-and-paste error.
Changes from version 6.0.48:
- Merge branch 'simulationcraft'.
Pull in changes from MMO-Champion rogue forums from 2015-01-22.
- Import Tier17M profiles from MMO-Champion rogue forum, updated 2015-01-22.
- Update deDE localization data.
- Regenerate scripts to include "post-conditions" and "time_to_die" fixes.
- Ensure that actions after an action-list function aren't suggested early.
Create a "post-conditions" function that can be used as a conditional for
the block of statements after calling an action-list function. The
post-conditions conditional function ensures that the statements after the
action-list function call are never suggested earlier than they should be.
This fixes a SimulationCraft-to-Ovale translation error for profiles that
Fix for ticket 547 by @Reason2012.
- SimulationCraft can use "time_to_die" instead of "target.time_to_die".
"time_to_die" is both a character property and a time event in
SimulationCraft. Silently translate all "time_to_die" to the equivalent
Fixes problems in some scripts based on damage profiles where instead of
checking the target's time-to-die, it was using the player's instead,
which was clearly wrong.
Problem noted by @Wiljo.
- Alphabetize the AddIcon parameters to minimize future diffs.
- Sort parameters for a consistent hash value for functions.
- Add helper function to more easily create logical AST expression nodes.
- Ensure that the [Power]Percent() conditions cap properly at 100.
- Only short-circuit the evaluation based on the result of the left child.
- Use IsUniverse(timeSpan) instead of explicit checks for (0, INFINITY).
- Add "IsUniverse()" method to OvaleTimeSpan.
This method encapsulates the check for the timespan (0, INFINITY).
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com