Ovale Spell Priority is a rotation-helper addon that shows you what spell or ability you should use in order to maximize your damage.
It displays one or more icons that show the cooldown of an action. The action is conditionally defined through a user-defined script, e.g. you may display either Corruption if the DoT is not on your target or Shadow Bolt if the Corruption DoT is already on your target.
Default scripts are available for all dps classes and specializations, based on SimulationCraft. You may also customize the default script to suit your needs (see Documentation) or use scripts made by other users.
Default scripts for every DPS class and talent specialization.
Tracks DoTs, buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, combo points, runes, mana, everything that a player would need to choose what to do.
Adapts to your talent points and glyphs.
Change quickly the configuration at any time with configurable checkboxes and drop-down lists that can be shown/hidden by clicking on the icons, e.g. switching between single and multi-target damage, setting the curse to cast.
Multi-target DoT tracking: remember which target had a DoT and when the DoT will expire, allowing the script author to support multi-target dotting.
Compatible with the action icon skinning library Masque.
100% configurable: everything is in an easy-to-understand script that you can modify and test in real-time without reloading your UI.
Can be used to track crowd-control spells on your focus.
Scoring system: evaluate how well you followed the script. Add a new Ovale panel in Recount and Skada, with a score between 0 (very bad) and 1000 (perfect).
Up to two-spells-ahead accuracy with some classes.
Changes from version 6.2.15:
- Only suggest the legendary ring if it is equipped and usable.
- Regenerate scripts to re-add suggesting on-use trinket actions.
- Merge branch 'simulationcraft'.
Add "use_item" actions to SimC APLs so that script code for on-use
trinkets is properly generated.
- Add "use_item" to APLs to properly generate code for on-use trinkets.
- Suggest using the legendary ring separately from trinkets.
Also fix a bug where non-spell actions were not emitted by the SplitByTag
- The engineering glove enhancement was removed ages ago.
- Import latest release.sh from curseforge-packager project.
- Update localized strings from CurseForge app from 2015-12-30.
- Regenerate scripts based on SimulationCraft git master from 2015-12-17.
- Avoid emitting "call_action_list" as a missing symbol.
Filter out special actions from the list of actions that are regarded as
- Add trinket information for the Soul Capacitor.
- Add item ID for the Empty Drinking Horn.
- Translate SimC's "equipped.<item>" to allow checking for equipped items.
- Translate SimC's "eclipse_dir.<name>" expressions for balance druids.
- Translate SimC's "solar_max" for balance druids.
- Teach OvaleSimulationCraft about "@" absolute value operator.
Limit its translation to simple inequalities involving absolute values by
converting to the appropriate union or intersection of one-sided
inequalities. The latter are more suitable for translating into the
equivalent Ovale timespan concept.
This fixes the translation of "@" used in balance druid APLs involving
- Druid: Move Cenarion Ward back to short CD icon for Guardian druids.
Cenarion Ward should not be used on cooldown since it wastes a GCD that
could be used to generate rage and is situational in providing a burst
heal for the tank.
- Merge branch 'simulationcraft'
Pull in changes from SimulationCraft git master from 2015-12-17.
- Import Tier18M profiles from SimulationCraft git master from 2015-12-17.