Whilst some knowledge of .lua is required to edit, modify or tweak this UI, it is designed to work right out of the box. No need to fiddle about with WTF files - just drag and drop the 13 included files into your Interface\AddOns folder. Log in. Play.
Typeface included in screenshots is NOT included here.
This suite should be considered beta quality with an aim to being complete for the retail release of Warlords of Draenor. PLEASE note that it will not currently work on the live servers.
FILES INCLUDED IN THIS SUITE
This is a customised version of Neal's !Beautycase. Changing or updating it away from the original file included in this suite will cause errors!
Auras For Modernists
CastBar For Modernists
Chat For Modernists
MainMenuBar For Modernists
Minimap For Modernists
NamePlates For Modernists
Skinning For Modernists
- Battlefield Map
- Chat Bubbles
- Class Trainer
- Equipment Manager
- Garrison (W.I.P)
- Loss Of Control
- New WoD Objective Frame
- Pet Stable
- Void Storage
* if AddOn is installed
SpellActivationOverlay For Modernists
Simple textstring-based replacement of the Blizzard HUD-style spell proc overlays. It should handle any buffs or debuffs that the original frames did - if anything important is missing please leave a comment. You can also add and remove more buffs - or customise existing ones - via the ListOfSpells.lua file included inside this AddOn folder. Check it for full documentation.
Tooltip For Modernists
UnitFrames For Modernists
Includes lightweight raid-frames. Upon first installation you may have to hide the default WoW raid frames via the CompactRaidManager -> "Hide" option.
Use /raidframe to see available options for moving RaidFrames For Modernists.
This is a customised version of Affli's xCT. Changing or updating it away from the original file included in this suite will mean the loss of personalised settings!
WorldMap For Modernists
- Completed reagent count fix for crafting/tradeskills panel.
- RaidFrame for Modernists raid icons are enabled again.
- Minor error in script to move BossFrame fixed.
- Custom fonts & ui scale options disabled by default, you can enable them again in the Minimap for Modernists .lua file config.
- Bugfixes and minor code tweaks for beta build 18816
- Fixed a memory-leak in UnitFrames For Modernists.
- Locked down & fixed evasive taints.
- Lots of code-cleanup and increased back-end consistency.
- Skinned some minor things; guild roster class icons, dungeon journal instance list, drop down frames, black market etc.
- Coloured the PlayerFrame name background by class.
- Re-designed the default MainMenuMicroButton tooltip to show a full list of installed addons and relevant info - with layout loosely based on LynStats. Cheers Lyn for access to yr private version!
- Xp and rep bars restyled and cleaned up.
- Statusbar texture can now easily be accessed for customisation via the statusbar folder in Skins for Modernists, just make sure to title your new file the same if you want to replace it.
- Minor changes to various action button flashes and glows for consistency.
- ObjectiveTracker restyled to make information a little clearer, with larger text, class colouring and right-alignment on titles. Frame's overall width is condensed further. Also includes a few other minor code rewrites to mirror ongoing changes in the beta.
- DraenorButton scaled down and repositioned to free up additional space.
- Minor reshuffle of some tooltip text elements. Added the ability to toggle titles in names on or off.
- Skinned a couple of buttons that had been missed out previously (Return to Graveyard button, new followers in quest rewards etc.)
- Use correct texture path for raid frames -____-
- New AddOn: SpellActivationOverlay For Modernists. Replaces the (gaudy) blizzard spell activation overlay system with a new simpler version - using text strings and ascii symbols to more accurately and neatly convey procs and stacks for particular spells. Tracked auras (buffs + debuffs) can be added, taken away or customised via ListOfSpells.lua. For full documentation check the file.
- New AddOn: NamePlates For Modernists. Restyles the nameplates for consistency and increased ease-of-use.
- New status bar texture.
- Skinned druid alt mana bar.
- Skinned bonus objective rewards.
- Scaled down and repositioned vehicle seat indicator to fit more snugly between buffs and the minimap.
- Stancebar will now also correctly move depending on how many actionbars are shown.
- Fixed a bug with reagent bank.
- New AddOn: CastBar For Modernists. Adds a latency safe-zone to the default player castbar & offers a minor restyle, with option to hide spell name text.
- ObjectiveTracker restyled, with options to resize and remove header art. Reorganised to be a little less intrusive and little more like the MoP WatchFrame.
- Blips for WorldMap For Modernists now complete, will scale correctly according to whether map is full screen or windowed.
- Raid Frames for Modernists will now correctly display raid icons. Now parented to the CompactRaidManager by default, though you can still move them elsewhere with the slash command.
- X-realm names on party frames now have an em dash () next to their name, rather than the ugly (*).
- Removed some redundant guild levelling stuff.
- Fixed guild perk icons.
- Fixed quest icons.
- Fixed bank frame bag skins.
- Reagent Bank skinned.
- Garrison skins now fixed and more-or-less complete.
- Map Quest buttons skinned.
- new NameBackground texture on unitframes.
- New AddOn: WorldMap For Modernists. adds co-ordinates + improves map blips to include group numbers for party & raid, and updates colours based on certain qualifiers (eg. flash red when unit is in combat, grey when dead, purple when AFK).
- Some garrison elements skinned. This is unfinished/WIP.
- Toybox skinned.
- Pet bar will now auto-update placement based on how many action bars are shown.
- Removed a redundant MoP check that meant autoquest popups in the objective tracker werent skinned correctly.
- DraenorButton support added back in again.
- Fixed a bug where original character frame button borders werent being hidden.
- Fixed talent border placement.
- Fixed MainMenuBar taint.
- Small rewrite and general consistency fixes for MainMenuBar For Modernists. Actionbars are ordered in a way that makes sense relationally to the new keybind menu.
- Extra action bars now all appear stacked up on top of the MainMenuBar, and can be enabled/disabled in the default interface options.
- Actionbar mouseover functionality removed.
- Added support for the new "ExtraActionButton"-style Draenor skill button.
- Tooltip will be nudged up or down based on how many actionbars are shown.
- More chat string fixes. (But why won't global channels change??? Still to be fixed)
- Deleted a bunch of commented out crap.
- Other stuff, don't remember really.
- Corrected MainMenuBar to only show extra bar on mouseover.
- Fixed issue where ObjectiveFrame would not auto-collapse upon the appearance of the WorldStateCaptureBar in places like Ashran.
- Some minor changes to chat strings.