This addon is a 'damage meter' type addon which analyze and store all combat data and display in a fashion way to you!
Some features which you will find in Details!:
- native multi window support where you can open and close on-the-fly.
- store all data and display only what you want.
- fast engine for capture data not hurting your fps.
- full support to plugins.
- support custom display where you can create rules to show data.
- beautiful design.
- love nature and the animals.
- dynamic overall data, which display only the amount of latest fights.
- bundle of plugins for threat, encouter analysis and more.
- can measure dps/hps with encounter time like world of logs or individual player active time.
- easy to use death logs with simply mouse over and cooldown usage.
- chuck norris used details to calculate the strength of big bang when he created the universe.
- encounter knowledge of last raids developed by blizzard.
History: In early 2013, Details! had the first lines of code written, in the beggining was just dust and a goal of an addon which could capture the damage increase of trinkets 'procs'.
After two weeks a lamp turns on over the code writer head and a new ideia comes: 'if i can capture my damage, why not capture everybody damage?', and from this point Details! become a long journey to become what he is today.
First alpha version has been published in early august 2013 and currently new features are being added often.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com